Have never lived somewhere where i felt this comfortable or at ease. Elligant Yet Classy Clean And Spacious palace with Amenities Worthy of Lengthy Or Short-term Stay. Stone Ridge is much more than just another apartment community - it's a lifestyle! Worse experience ever! Island Kitchens* !-$199 Move in Special!! Current Specials : $99 total move in Reduced deposits App Fee Waived. Crown molding accents nine foot ceilings, while upgraded lighting and two inch faux wood blinds create a warm environment. Athletic Center Take advantage for out $299 move in SPECIAL!! I would definitely recommend StoneRidge Apartments to anyone who is looking for a new place to call home. The staff is very friendly and helpful! Report. Bsqueda de apartamentos Fireplaces* Business Center Mention ID#1398 $199 Total Move In Special Call Monica Kyle for a FREE TOUR Texas Relocation Experts Licensed Real Estate Agent. You call and they are there immediately! For more details please ask one of our Licensed Leasing Consultants. Sign a 13-Month lease: Get you first full month of rent for $100 and only pay a $99 security deposit. I recently moved in and i went from city life to something much more calm, but i have no regrets. (309) 888-4444, or simply request an appointment online here. 3 Bedroom Apartment for Rent at Border Mill & Vance Jackson 78230, San Antonio, TX *Mask required when visiting the property. QR Code Link to This Post. Amenities include pool, hot tub... Our community price range from $600 to $1039. $199 Move-in Special. Two lavish courtyards Nestled in the heart of Downtown Fort Worth, this new “Uptown” location on the bluff features all the dynamics of city living, while embraces a sense of neighborhood. The wine room, pool, and fitness center cater to the demand of the high-end urban renter. The shores, marine life, expansive green spaces with paved bike trails, and the convenience of Interstate 75 makes Southeast Tampa a great locale for your next adventure. Texas City, where these apartments are located, is a growing city and is close to Galveston and Kemah for your weekend getaways. Your email address will not be published. Silverwood – the kind of place you’ll look forward to coming home to at the end of each day. Copyright ©2020 Apartments Rent Rebate, Inc. Texas Real Estate Corporate Broker # 600415 All rights reserved. These specials are published by the apartments complexes and Apartments Rent Rebate in is not responsible for these specials. Houston, TX, 77042 1 bedroom $959-1,069 /mo 668-842 sf 2 bedroom $1,229-1,529 /mo 1,040-1,237 sf Special: $199 TMI w/12+mo on 1BR... Our community price range from $600 to $1039. Two convenient elevators Resort Style Swimming Pool and Spa This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Taking advantage of $99 move in specials is a smart idea if you are trying to keep your finances in good shape during your next move.

Who Is The Best Male Singers In Sri Lanka, Can I Drive My Car With A Bad Heater Core, Wast Water Postcode, Sasso Chicken Price Philippines, Importance Of Food Preservation Pdf, How To Find Results Of Court Hearings,