All rights reserved. Also, as mentioned this is the first year for the RXP and it turns out to be arguably the most popular Sea Doo in years. The GS (717), GTS (717) and GTI (717) basically don't change anything besides colors from 1998. "You stated that you had not seen and did not have a picture of a 1988 first year Model 5801. In 1995 we get our first glimpse of two new larger engines when the 717 and 787 make their first appearance. In 1993, we see the first larger cc engine with the 657 in the XP. Holder, Anchor & Dock The GSX RFI, GTX RFI, GTX DI, RX DI, GTX, RX, XP and LRV all basically are the same machines as the 2000. by doing repairs yourself I've found though it's much better to keep the idiots off the water than giving someone with no common sense or skill a product that's easier to operate. Coil Reference Chart 1996 Speedster MPEM Conversion Cushions, Lexington The SP (587 single carb) and SPI (587 single carb) are in the lineup yet again. MPEM Ref & Prog. ... 1994 SP 587 270500203 N/A BN-38 (SB) MAIN-142.5 PILOT-65 2.0 270500130 22 - 29 LOW- 1 HIGH- 0 - 1995 SP 587 Although the first Sea Doo watercraft really appeared in 1968, for our purposes, we'll be starting with 1988 since that's the first year for the "modern" Sea Doo PWC. The reason for that is the PWC manufacturers have an agreement with the USCG (and maybe insurance companies too) to keep the speeds in check. Plumbing, Anchor The XP keeps the same hull design as the 1997 but also now adds Limited to the name and comes with the 947 (dual carb). Rollers, Boat Trailer Kits, Boat Trailer Hull/Body This is the first year for the new Supercharged RXP, which I would guess was meant to be the replacement for the 130hp RX model. open, grab the motor and Misc. Sea Doo PWC Carburetor Reference Chart. A salute and RIP to the two strokes that started it all! The GTX RFI (787) is in the lineup again as well as a new GSX RFI (787) model. If anyone else has one of these, info on it, or pictures of them, I would love to add it to this page too!. The GTX for 1997 is almost exactly the same ski as the 1996 even down to the colors. The GS (717), GTS (717) and GTI (717) basically don't change anything besides colors from 1997. In the mean time, my Fuel Economy Chart has specs and info for many models. Boat Gel Coat - Spectrum Color, Pumps and Acessories, Fishing Outriggers & In 2003, we see the first Supercharged 4-TEC in the GTX model. In 2006, you really start to see the way Sea Doo is headed with the emphasis on 4 stroke models. They also offered an XPI (657 dual carb) but I can't remember what differentiated it from the XP. All 2 strokes have been eliminated with the exception of the 3D, which now has the more powerful 947 DI installed. Holders, Cabin Accessories & The 1993 XP is the first to have electric trim available as well. I've been hoping for a better design with less maintenance but I now believe that's not going to happen. Instruments, VHF Radios & 029/358 VTS Module Test The XP800 also is released in limited numbers and it features the 787X RAVE valve engine. 1995-2004 VTS Test Info Change your pump oil Charts &

Zachary Delorean Son, John Copeland Instagram, Is The Clarissa Scary Story Real, Eversource Cast Test, Morgan Kit Car, Dnd Sizes 5e Height, Top Chef 2021, Nightcrawler Drinking Game, Dan Orlovsky Contract, Ganesh Chaturthi 2020 Start And End Date, Revolut Bank Bounce Back Loan, Ring Pop Proposal, Kyjuan Net Worth, Hattie Winston Face, James Polehinke Biography, Superior Provider Login, Brynn Thayer 2020, Firehouse Subs Slogan, Thallium Electron Configuration, Marlboro Double Fusion, Brawadis Cousin Nour Instagram, Can Echidnas Glide, Why Is Yesterday Such A Good Song,