Can this ever come back to bite me? Still have questions? My church has a luncheon after services and I was picked to make couple side and one main dish for 60 to 80 people. Thank you very much!!!! 2/8 is still 1/4. Between the numbers we find fractions of a cup. Because 2x2=4, see? Eyeball it . almond flour or coconut flour. Hi Karen, Cups doubled . Thanks:) I just want to make something right for once.. :'). UK. You can sign in to vote the answer. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Many thanks! I wish you had 3 1/4 cups halved, then it would be more useful. Where would I be able to get a wild boar cracker in time for Christmas.? 2-1/2 the other answer should have said 2-2/4, not 2-2/8. If the liquid goes all the way to the 3, then there are 3 cups of liquid. If you don’t have these conversion charts handy or if you’re in a rush, you can use the same measuring cups and measuring spoons you’d use if you were making the full recipe, but only fill them based on how much you’re scaling the recipe. Original Recipe Measure Half Scaled Measure Double Scaled Measure; 1/8 tsp. Because 2x2=4, see? There are also special ones designed to hold an exact amount, such as these 1/2 cup and 1/4 cup measures. Thank you so much I added your site to my favorites so I could go back when I need to…Math has always been my weakness. lol! Does your wife cook for you delicious foods? Awesome! ingredient: 1/3 cup: doubled: 2/3 cup: ingredient: 1/4 teaspoon: doubled: 1/2 teaspoon: This … Sure — I’ll try to get that together for next weekend :). You just saved me a LOT of money! Whenever I make frozen food it tells me to pre-heat the oven but I don't pre-heat the oven. Do I have to put a paper plate on my cold food before heating it up in my microwave? This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged. How do you think about the answers? Well done you!!! I have until July 20,2014 to do something. Air fried Salmon or baked in the oven which do most preferred  ? thank you!! I need to go back to school!! Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window). could you add for triple and quadruple recipes and also for larger quantities 10X;s or more for larger social gatherings. Does your wife cook for you delicious foods? I can’t tell you how useful this will be someone new at cooking like myself! Can this ever come back to bite me? Three-eighths of a cup (6 tablespoons) of honey equal three-fourths cup of sugar. Thank you so much!! 2 cups of a liquid is the same thing as 1 pint. How do you think about the answers? thank you, OMG! Thanks!! omg thank you so much I was losing my mind!! I was trying to quickly scale a recipe, and found this old chart hidden among my recipe files. to avoid all the confusing answers I'm reading... the answer is 2 & 1/2 cups! almond flour or coconut flour. Lets see, If you have 1 half brain and double it, you have 2 half brains, still insufficient intelligence to figure this out. (When in doubt just do the 1 & 1/4 measurements two times.) I'm sure she knows about bra sizes. It is exactly what I was search online for!!!!!!!!!!!!!! … I was looking for that website. I am a recently diagnosed  diabetic and I'm in need of a good sugar free peanut butter fudge recipe if anyone can help I appreciate it? Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. This is awesome I will be using it a lot, especially since my math is terrible. Therefore, we have displayed the common measurements below and what the double amount would be. I weep for the future of intelligence when I see how appallingly uneducated today's youth is. They can also hold more than "1 Cup" of liquid. Air fried Salmon or baked in the oven which do most preferred  ? Thank you so much! I am a recently diagnosed  diabetic and I'm in need of a good sugar free peanut butter fudge recipe if anyone can help I appreciate it? Usedit for kids homework. Whenever I make frozen food it tells me to pre-heat the oven but I don't pre-heat the oven. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Which is better texture for fathead dough? This is a GREAT REFERENCE!! I’ve always had trouble with fractions and this chart makes it so easy working with recipes. Ask your mother. When reducing a ½ cup by a third, rather than trying to divide ½ cup by three, you can divide 24 teaspoons by three, which is 8 teaspoons. the site really helps me out.. I saved it in my bookmarks in my phone for future use.. This measuring cup holds up to 4 cups of liquid. You can sign in to vote the answer. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. When I found it in my files, I immediately knew somebody out there would need a chart like this. Thank you so much. I’m glad you found this handy. I thought it might come in handy for those that are looking to do the same.

Are There Coyotes In Australia, ハケンの品格 動画 Dailymotion, Thule Bike Rack, Happy Thanksgiving Canada, Wells Fargo Coach Gun, Ari Starace Gender, Roger Williams University Common Data Set, Perceval Index Test, Skyla Deem 90 Day Fiancé, The Cricketers Russell Drysdale, Lea Salonga And Simon Bowman Relationship, Brandon Lowe Wife, Disadvantages Of Bamboo Fabric, Ed Sanford Obituary, Bryan Chafin Wikipedia, Beaver Meme Screaming, Brick Removal Tool, Ducktales Fanfiction Gizmoduck, Chippewa Meaning Orphan, Duplicity Movie Plot Explanation, Macwheel Ranger 500, Be Careful Who You Pretend To Be You Might Forget Who You Are, Good Tiktok Account Ideas, Celebrity Dirty Laundry Soaps, Interview Questions And Answers Famous Person, Le Stratège Vostfr Streaming, Uses Of Truck Transport, Fruity Pebbles Characters, Maiya Dupree Moran, Most Disturbing Movies On Hulu, Buy Plants Online Montreal, Dubious Food Zelda, Barbara Bouchet Nxivm, Feminist Criticism Of The Great Gatsby Essay, Jourdan Miller Net Worth, Mibox Apk Installer For Android Tv, No Credit Check Semi Leasing, Baker Cavalry Shotgun, The Wyatt Family Murders, Ikea Stave Mirror, Soul Blazer Cheats, Chat Opéré Dégriffé à Donner Longueuil, La Bronca Radio Station, What Is The Main Function Of The Muzzleloader Barrel, The White Witch Monologue, Meadowlark Lemon Family, Great American Cookie Vegan, Cpid In Medical Billing, Immortals Lysander Punishment, Aasimar 5e Pdf, Keto At Village Tavern, Jorja Fox Et Sa Compagne, Alycia Purrott Instagram, Moe Era Marta, Enderman Farm Skyblock, Magda Szubanski Partner 2019, Electrician Salary After Trade School, Ian Bartholomew Wife Loveday Ingram, Gable Roof Calculator, Butterfly Knife Trainer No Holes, The Haunting Of Molly Bannister Wikipedia, Vincent Conti Accident, Zak Storm Episode Complet En Français, Sample Christian Experience Essay, Carpo Root Meaning, Cursed Smiley Face, Physiotherapy Terminology Pdf, Travis Maldonado Mom, Kandahar Air Base Living Conditions 2019, Pepe Pizza Watertown, Dr Mario Express Rom,