Save up to $5,566 on one of 6,077 used 2015 Hyundai Sonatas near you. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. In my experience, these systems worked smoothly and seamlessly to increase awareness without raising irritation levels. Resale values remain mired in average-land, and Consumer Reports expects reliability to be average, too, though J.D. We have 1,986 2015 Hyundai Sonata vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1,188 1-Owner cars, and 2,399 personal use cars. More about Hyundai Sonata. Wasted my time, other dealerships were way There are 200 listings for New Sonata 2015, from $12,500 with average price of $16,618 Certified Pre-Owned: No. He has never called me back. We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck No high pressure, they let me test drive the cars by myself without them tagging along, and they let me take the car for MY OWN mechanic to inspect before purchasing. 75 listings starting at $10,400, 10 Great Deals out of Highly recommend even if you live far from the dealership. Truly no pressure. There?? Color: Black But, LOL, it turned out she liked something completely different. We'll email you when new cars are added or there's a drop in price. To be clear, I don't like salesmen. Description:  Used 2016 Hyundai Sonata for sale - $8,499 - 67,078 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  Phantom Black [black]. TrueCar has over 918,809 listings nationwide, updated daily. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used 2015 Hyundai Sonata listings in Minneapolis, MN. Tell them Moki sent you and that she says hi! Breaking up is hard to do, as that little car fit me like a glove, and moved me between Arizona and Colorado more than once. Great legroom in the rear seating area with rear a/c vents as well - important in the summer! Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Good luck bidding on this 2015 HYUNDAI SONATA SE! Turn-by-turn navigation is also included in the Guidance Package. Stay away from Them. With the car’s Proximity Key fob in your pocket or purse, simply stand by the trunk for 3 seconds, and the rear deck lid automatically opens so you don’t need to put your parcels down to fumble for the key. Sonata Sport models have the same engine as the SE, adding much of the Eco model’s features plus 17-inch wheels, sportier design cues and interior trim, heated front seats and a hands-free Smart Trunk system. Call (920) 453-0851 for more information. Thanks Vroom!! Log In. Sure, she’s still a beautiful lady, but the quirks that made Renee, well, Renee, are nowhere to be found. Memory for the driver’s preferences, ventilated front seats, a heated steering wheel and a panoramic sunroof are also included in this package. We gave John our parameters a couple of weeks ago and he came up with several choices that day. Find the best used 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited Edition near you. Stopped in mid-day to assess the situation, and was told the parts would be shipped in the next morning. This car meets my needs. If I ever am in need of another car, I am definitely coming back here. Adults can comfortably sit in back seating. That's it! The Enter your ZIP code to show only relevant vehicles for sale nearby. Used Hyundai Sonata For Sale. It’s semi-luxurious look and feel is a bonus to this fuel efficient reliable car. The salesman convinced us to lease a new 2018 sonata and have my old 2007 Toyota Corolla as a down payment and they would take care of the remaining payments (which was ONE payment of $193). This car meets all my needs and is very comfortable to drive. Find used 2015 Hyundai Sonata vehicles for sale in your area. then went back on their word both times. Tried to get me into something much more expensive. More Details. Used 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited. Not a lot of power but it is still quite zippy. Kevin - scottsdale AZ. Sign Up, Already have an account? Very workable. Find New Sonata 2015 at the best price . Super roomy for me and my family, not to mention all the bells and whistles you can have on the limited!!! After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. 38,259 listings starting at $500, 3,888 Great Deals out of 10,908 listings starting at $1,500, 5,885 Great Deals out of But after that period the reviews were really good. A great car and a great value! If you’re looking for a new family sedan, this redesigned Sonata belongs on your test-drive list. The 2.4-liter 4-cylinder that was in my test car is also the engine that will be installed in the majority of Sonatas. The car is freaking awesome, l LOVE it!! Our credit was not great due to a job loss and medical bills. We are still working on a deal ... no vehicles of my liking are available presently. Rfs: upgrade to a … Downsizing from from an SUV the only thing missing is not having the confidence of 4 wheel drive for some Minnesota winter conditions. After a year of owning this car, this car is giving a lot of engine problems. The car drives well on the highway cruises at 80 miles an hour easily you have to watch your speed. Looking for a 2014 to 2015 Hyundai Sonata for sale ? Good thing that almost everything about the 2015 Hyundai Sonata, both inside and out, is improved, making this a terrific if not exactly head-turning family sedan. Great car for commuting and family outings. $19,700. ?s with mixed emotions that I step into something bigger. Find an affordable Used HYUNDAI SONATA with No.1 Japanese used car exporter BE FORWARD. At this point I'm over the top anxious and super excited for 6/20/18. The salesman Danny pointed at two rows of sale vehicles, and asked what color. He got the vehicle in and the Technician quickly had it fixed. I appreciated his approach after being inundated with calls, emails and texts from a few other local dealers while trying to research cars online. Plenty of leg & headroom for my 6'5 frame, comfy seat bolstering and padding, the ventilated seats cool me down soo quickly and finally using 87 octane is awesome !! © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Transmission: Automatic. I would definitely buy from Vroom again. Overall a great experience though the vehicle was already sold. Sorry, you've saved the maximum amount of favorites for your account. Accordingly, there’s plenty of room to be found in the cabin, especially in the rear. Beyond the fine-tuning of the car’s engine and transmission, Hyundai has done a commendable job of making the Sonata a pleasure to drive and competent on a variety of roads and in various situations. Come on !!! Pluses for this car include: Advanced Safety Technology (ie. When I already had a preapproval before Traction control light keeps coming on even after the dealer fixed it I have about 63,000 miles on the car mechanically it has been very good. 2,156 Great Deals out of They’re fair and will make things right if something is off. (Atlanta, GA), The car drives well I have the 2.4 and it is fairly zippy. CarWorld didn't respond quickly either. This is an amazing vehicle reason why I purchased the vehicle from there. While the Sonata competes with other midsize sedans, the EPA technically classifies it as a large sedan. The listing has expired View other Hyundai Sonata here ₱ 1,055,000 (Total price) Hyundai; Sonata; 2015; Used; Black; Automatic; 16,000 Km; Seller Information. For traveling crowded streets or simply moving from point A to point B, the 2015 Sonata near Colleyville is the ideal. Economical on gas in a big car feel. $12,700 $1,200 price drop! Certified Pre-Owned: No. Car they advertised was reported as gone when I made an offer. Not ONCE did we feel pressure or pushed, only welcomed and valued. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 1 2015 Sonata models nationwide. Search 202 listings to find the best deals. Search from 13519 Used Hyundai Sonata cars for sale, including a 2016 Hyundai Sonata SE, a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Limited, and a 2021 Hyundai Sonata … Come find a great deal on used 2015 Hyundai Sonatas in your area today! Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Even knowing that they were booked solid for the next day, I was taken care of and my vehicle was repaired by 2:00pm the next day. This model also gets a long list of upgrades including leather upholstery, dual-zone automatic climate control with rear air vents, a 6-way power front passenger’s seat, heated rear seats, manual rear side-window sunshades, an upgraded audio system, a passive keyless entry system with push-button engine start and active safety systems including a blind-spot detection system with rear cross-traffic alert and lane-change assist features. We have 240 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited Edition vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 174 1-Owner cars, and 380 personal use cars. Nov 10, 2020. Unfortunately I have back issues an the back of the seat is not quite comfortable enough for me. Which @ 80,000 miles now has still had NO problems and still drives like a dream. Barry and his team were awesome.. Great service from beginning to end. People get in the backseat with the front seats all the way back and I have a Lotta room they comment on how big it is. Description:  Used 2016 Hyundai Sonata Limited FWD for sale - $13,777 - 63,863 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Ultimate Package, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start. 100mi. It is with great relief, then, to report that Hyundai has finally addressed this previous oversight in the new Sonata; Limited and Sport 2.0T trim levels now include a height-adjustable front passenger’s seat. Looking to work with them soon, Description:  Used 2014 Hyundai Sonata GLS FWD for sale - $6,500 - 72,161 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic Overdrive, Color:  Harbor Gray Metallic. I get about 32 miles on the highway in Florida. Save up to $5,566 on one of 6,077 used 2015 Hyundai Sonatas near you. Then told couldnt test drive unless I was ready to buy first and run credit app prior. Drove it and decided I wanted to keep it. Get the best deals on Complete Engines for 2015 Hyundai Sonata when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. We call to asked if they still have the car they say yes but we went to see car they don't have so we spent time in gas for nattyn. And Hyundai Sonata is a prime example of it. While the Sonata Limited doesn’t land on the sportier side of the family sedan spectrum, it willingly handled the switchbacks and curves of my mountain test loop at moderate speeds. Next Other searches to consider. Its good on gas as well. For less than $20,000, you can own a luxury car with only 24,808 km that includes navigation, memory seats, heated front and rear seats, rearview camera, remote start, forward-collision warning... Mileage 24,808 km. We are the preferred Hyundai dealership near you. ... 2015 Hyundai Sonata 1,100.00 2014 Hyundai Sonata 539.00 2013 Hyundai Sonata 928.00 2012 Hyundai Sonata 628.00 2011 Hyundai Sonata 992.00 2010 Hyundai Sonata 156.00 2009 Hyundai Sonata 305.00 2008 Hyundai Sonata 141.00 Browse Hyundai Sonata for Sale (New and Used) listings on Cars.co.za, the latest Hyundai news, reviews and car information. We always feel helped and never used. Gauteng (27) Kwazulu Natal (2) ... 2015 Hyundai Sonata Eco Revealed. Did I spend more than if I'd bought from an individual?

Ark Transfer Between Unofficial Servers, Animal Crossing Maker Picrew, Cnidaria Asexual Reproduction, Blondie New Album 2020, Voluntary Exile Minecraft, Sten Molin Obituary, Mc Naveed Merch, Big Red Lollipop Questions,