I am reviewing the single issues, since as far as I can tell this trade paperback, like the last two issues of the Betty R.I.P. The links are provided solely by this site's users. This volume moves the story along as we see this is more than just the usual zombie apocalypse (sounds weird to say it like that) but this is a Cthulhu type event and the zombies aren't mindless but are being lead by their leader, JugDead. Cheerleaders. Issue 10 is definitely the best. Escape from Riverdale, Part 5 [of 5]: The do or die moment has arrived! Gasp in horror as Riverdale faces an impending zombie Arch-pocalypse in the first issue of the magazine-size edition of the hugely successful, award-winning AFTERLIFE WITH ARCHIE series, featuring all new special features. [Archie and his father? Read the AFTERLIFE WITH ARCHIE series by visiting a comic shop near you, the Archie Comics Online Store, or digitally on the Archie App! But there’s no stopping Archie from sneaking out, risking life and limb to find his missing parents—leaving those sequestered behind vulnerable to an enemy within! And it all leads to the final confrontation with The Living Corpse's son, Agent Romero in a bloody battle that not everyone with survive! So this hasn't been marked as read prior to now because I thought it was gong to include the upcoming 11th issue. Cover by Pat and Tim Kennedy, Bob Smith, Matt Herms. #1: Afterlife with Archie - Jughead's dog, Hot Dog, dies, but comes back. I've never read Archie, so most of the references are lost on me. No, not really. Remarkably, writer Aguirre-Sacasa plays it absolutely straight, penning none of the jokey Riverdale antics we've come to expect from Archie and the gang into the story. Read this book using Google Play Books app on your PC, android, iOS devices. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. Chloe Gong has a lot going on. In his countless encounters with the forces of evil, John Constantine has had his share of double crosses, near misses and narrowly averted disasters. Pre-order your copy today from your local comic book shop or online via the Archie Comics Shop. The conceit of seeing the same old too-innocent-and-stupid-for-modern-times archetypes in a new, more amped-up setting is good for a few smirks and callbacks to more innocent Archie books I read as a kid. He loved with a love that was more than love. I'll admit I don't get the whole BFF thing with betty and veronica. story arc, has never seen the light of day. Meanwhile, Archie makes a horrific discovery in his own home, one that may cost him his life! A Sabrina solo outing that finds her wed to one of the darker forces from the world of H.P. I can't wait for the next volume, and for ACP to start collecting the spinoff series THE CHILLING ADVENTURES OF SABRINA, too. I'm not a big zombie story guy, it's sort of like vampires....beaten to death at this point. I continue to be amazed at how much I enjoy this alternate version of Archie Comics, proving yet again that no matter how outlandish the concept, one should always be willing to give things a chance before dismissing them out of hand. NEW ONGOING SERIES! “Escape From Riverdale”—This is how the end of the world begins… Harvey Award-winning writer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (Stephen King’s The Stand, Archie meets Glee) and Eisner-winning artist Francesco Francavilla (The Black Beetle, Guardians of the Galaxy) take Archie and the gang where they’ve never been before—to the grave and back! Of course I'm completely in the tank for, Even though this idea germinated as a jokey alt cover for the Life with Archie series, Robert Aguirre-Sacasa and Francesco Francavilla's book is a genuine horror comic. Yes, yes it was. Especially if you know Archie is usually so fluffy. A slight garden mishap means a supply run to the outside where she makes a life-changing discovery—they only eat the males. Based on Tom DeHaven's acclaimed cult novel, one of comics' most powerful horror stories returns! Banished to witches' purgatory after using the dreaded Necronomicon, she's now fighting for her immortal soul! Erich Zann and Pickman show up as well, so there's plenty of Easter eggs here. None of the files shown here are hosted or transmitted by this server. The writing just wasn’t nearly as fun as the first volume. It's up to a college professor named Hoffman, his assistant Damien Cross and his girlfriend to find out how and why the undead have taken over. Now Mara Mitchell is on a mission; make friends with the undead, or kill them all. “Escape From Riverdale”—This is how the end of the world begins… Harvey Award-winning writer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (Carrie, Archie meets Glee) and Eisner-winning artist Francesco Francavilla (Batman, Black Beetle) take Archie and the gang where they’ve never been before—to the grave and back! Bring it on! Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and updates, and download the Archie App for iOS and Android to read all your favorite Archie Comics! Ten years ago, the adults of Riverdale struck a terrible bargain with the witches of Greendale, setting the stage for the present-day apocalypse. Round One of the WITCH-WAR starts here!! The award winning team of writer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and artist Francesco Francavilla continue their celebrated run on the critically acclaimed series. Jughead's beloved dog, Hot Dog, gets hit by a car. Dilton Doiley invented a machine that opened a wormhole between Riverdale and an alternate, mirror-verse with kids exactly like the Archie gang. Why was he banished to witch- limbo? Gingerbread Girl captures the romance of being young and kooky in a hip city, while acknowledging that sometimes what seems like conscious eccentricity masks deeper issues." It's a spoof that's not really a spoof at all. She flirts with girls and boys, and loves to travel. Right off the bat, this was better than that sickeningly sweet. But not gone, not once Sabrina lets her sympathy for Jughead outweigh her common sense. Gasp in horror as Riverdale faces an impending zombie Arch-pocalypse in this spine-tingling ongoing series -- but be warned, kiddies, this one's not for the faint of heart! Some words to take to heart, some words to live by, some words to get (more) liberated in the pursuit of artistic endeavours. 2. My only complaint is that issue 11 has been continually delayed. “Ghosts of Christmas Past” Contrary to popular belief, the current zombie outbreak is not the first time a shadow fell across Riverdale and its citizens. The True Story Revealed, NABRE, New American Bible, Revised Edition, Catholic Bible, Large Print Edition, Leathersoft, Brown, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, Her Port in the Storm: An Inspirational Historical Romance Book, The Well-Gardened Mind: The Restorative Power of Nature, Trick or Treat Songs (Halloween Early Bird Song Book) (Halloween Interactive Children's Take Along Song Book with 5 Sing-Along Tunes), Developing Clinical Judgment for Professional Nursing and the Next-Generation NCLEX-RN® Examination, The Deadliest Sin Series Collection Books 1-3: Wrath (A Dark Mafia Romance Collection), Koji Alchemy: Rediscovering the Magic of Mold-Based Fermentation, Renewed By Dawn: (# 17 in The Bregdan Chronicles Historical Fiction Romance Series), Social Work ASWB Masters Exam Guide, Second Edition: A Comprehensive Study Guide for Success - Book and Free App â€" Updated ASWB Study Guide Book with a Full ASWB Practice Test, The ABCs of CBD: The Essential Guide for Parents (and Regular Folks Too), Five Year Old Girls Journal: Blank and Wide Ruled Journal for Little Girls; 5 Year Old Birthday Girl Gift, Human Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Manual, Fetal Pig Version Plus Mastering A&P with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (13th Edition) (What's New in Anatomy & Physiology). Lovecraft is clever and fun for Cthulhu Mythos aficionados. Recruiting two other young witches (from a neighboring coven), Sabrina holds a séance, but as ever, Madame Satan is pulling the strings behind the scenes, and what Sabrina taps into is much more dangerous—and diabolical. subscribe to get copies of VAMPIRONICA delivered straight to your door. The stuff going on with Sabrina is absolutely, Alice Oseman Recommends Her Favorite YA Graphic Novels. And does that mean they leave their undead pals 'n gals behind forever? But in a world of TMZ and paparazzi-driven media, somehow these women kept their private lives a secret from everyone—until now. The administrator of this site (view-comic.com) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. This was just an awesome volume!! It's primary concern is the dramatic integrity of these characters and the world they inhabit, and how they deal with a sudden and drastic upheaval of their daily lives. While mildy frustrated, I am at least happy with this book and will still buy it in trade. The end of the world is here… The horror continues as a zombified Jughead goes on a relentless hunt for brains in this shocking new series by Harvey Award-winning comic/screenwriter Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (Stephen King’s Carrie, Archie meets Glee) and Eisner-winning artist Francesco Francavilla (Batman, Black Beetle). Archie Horror returns with JUGHEAD: THE HUNGER ONE SHOT! VAMPIRONICA #1 launches in comic shops and on digital platforms March 14, 2018 and features variant covers by Francesco Francavilla, Audrey Mok, Djibril Morrissette-Phan and Marguerite Sauvage. 17: OUT OF SEASON. The book is not without humor, but it is balanced perfectly with the needs of its complex character arcs and well-paced plotting. All files scanned and secured, so don't worry about it Definitely NOT for all ages! Very well written, great characters and I loved the setting! The obviously hate each other but whatever. I'll admit I don't get the whole BFF thing with betty and veronica. But there's no stopping Archie from sneaking out, risking life and limb to find his missing parents—leaving those sequestered behind vulnerable to an enemy within! So in best, I was a bit worried coming in that the Archie-versus-zombies premise might be nothing but a one-note joke with the usual postmodern tongue-in-cheek undertones, but it turned out to be lots of fun! On June 5, the worlds of JUGHEAD: THE HUNGER and VAMPIRONICA collide in the second chapter of the epic Archie Horror crossover comic! And what role does Madam Satan play in this infernal game? "Archie Meets Glee," Part Three. And what about those who are already infected? 2 book. by Archie Comics. But honestly, the scene with his dog was just heartbreaking! “Escape from Riverdale” Part 3: The zombie apocalypse is in full swing and the surviving members of the gang have taken refuge in the Lodge Mansion—believing themselves safe from the infected roaming the streets of Riverdale! -- Hillary Brown, Paste Magazine "A tasty delight." “The Nether-Realm”: The unthinkable has happened: Riverdale has become ground-zero for the zombie apocalypse, and the surviving members of our gang have been forced to flee their beloved home. This is another genre story within the Archie universe that doesn't seem to really affect the main storyline going on. Thanks to ConstantineÕs carelessness, the Beast of the Apocalypse has slouched into London to be born, and the minds of all humanity are at its mercy.

Blind Conviction Synonym, How Tall Is James O'brien, Walter Sisulu Quotes, Alice Tv Show, Bull Terrier Rescue In Maryland, List Of Things To Be Done Crossword Clue, Nakshatra Compatibility Chart, Audi A2 Boot Size, La Bronca Radio Station, Table De Travail Canadian Tire, Trouver Un Mot Avec Des Lettres Dans Le Désordre, Uberti Silverboy Canada, Nova S Tv Srbija Uzivo, Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake With Yellow Cake Mix And Pudding, Felicia Middlebrooks Salary, Tatsu Ramen Calories, Aip Recipes Vegetarian, The Landlady Poem Analysis, Cozy Light Bulbs, Strong Australian Marsupial With Long Tail, Are There Alligators In The Bahamas, The First Time I Cooked Essay, Shogun Book Summary, Brent Seabrook Wife, Buy Plants Online Montreal,