I much prefer it to Deva ArcAngle. Sign up for our newsletter to get more tips and tricks, I am looking for alternatives to low poo delight, one condition delight, ultra defining gel,and set it free. They work well but are $$. You can use any Suave Naturals or V05 conditioners as a No Poo alternative. SheaMoisture has been my go-to since long before my salon began to stock DevaCurl -- products run between about $10 and $15 for 12-16 ounces. Stores like Muller and dm, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Title says all. I really like Tresseme Naturals and the Suave Coconut conditioners as a cowash. Bought some today. I really like it a lot, better than the DevaCurl. Coarse texture, normal-high porosity, normal elasticity (Komaza Care), very weak waves. A huge bottle costs 2 or 3 dollars. thank you! Some Wal-Marts carry the "Yes to..." products. I use Garnier Fructis Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping Spray Gel and like it a lot. With its featherlight formula and powerhouse combination of rice extract and keratin amino acids, this sculpting gel is a great dupe for the DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel. Find help with your hair, recommendations on products, technique advice... anything to help tame your mane! ), with HETT & BRHG or Devacurl Ultra light defining Gel PT: IAGirls Gelatin DT: GVP CB mixed with Coconut oil, Olive Oil, Agave (or honey). You can find some amount of their offerings at almost any store in the African hair care section. Thanks in advance! That one is hard to find on the ground, but very affordable using sites like Amazon or drugstore.com. I like the argan oil version best. Crossing fingers that tomorrow's hair looks good! Press J to jump to the feed. Love it! Yes to Carrots pampering conditioner is very similar to One Condition. The products were working great for our hair until a couple of months ago. I can't help you with dupes (I like Deva stuff too). Many here like Suave's Tropical Coconut (has protein) and Everlasting Sunshine. Three years CG. December 2011 in General Discussion about Curly Hair. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! Many people here also use the L.A. Looks Sports Gel (clear bottle, blue gel) or the Mega Mega Hold (clear bottle, yellow gel.) I'm wondering what else works well for people who get good results from it, especially cheaper alternatives or gels that can be bought in a drug store. It’s perfect for all hair types, but make sure you don’t use too much at once to avoid weighing down your hair. 0. Currently we are using the DevaCurl No Poo, One Conditioner, B-Leave In, and ArcAngell. I'm curious what kind of scent this product has. The LA gel has great hold, dries clean, and is very inexpensive. I think I freaked out the sales lady when I bought it because I verbally exclaimed how HUGE the tub was. Is it purfumey at all? I got a new, chin-length haircut a couple of days ago, and my stylist was able to get really nicely defined spiral curls. Forms a loose “S” very easily straightened, Forms a definite “S” shaped like a corkscrew, Very tight curl when stretched creates an “S”, Hair intentionally matted to form "ropes", Guides and resources for easy product selection, Learn how to read your hair product labels, Easy-to-make recipes for all your haircare needs, Our editors share their top hair and skincare products, Community member favorites make up this coveted list, Share your style and browse the style of others, Chat with curl friends about your favorite curly topics. Participate in product testing surveys discussions etc. Sorry to hear you have hyperemesis. Favorite Styling tools: Devafuser, Deva clips & Flour Sack Towels. I think I need to do the porosity test again. :l. I LOVE Deva's AnGel but I can't always get it for one reason or another so I actually use LA Looks Nutra Curl in the opaque green bottle. And the blue LA sports gel is excellent. I also love using the Moisture Milks. Lol thanks, though! Co wash: Suave (but this brand makes me itchy, others love it), VO5, Tresemme Naturals. Thanks in advance! i just started using some deva curl products too (no poo, one condition, ultra defining gel - i have basically 2a-ish, 2b-ish hair, but it's temperamental - and my stylist just used some mister right on me). However, I've tried some of the products listed above, and they have worked wonders! TN is lighter and I often cleanse with that and use the richer Suave as a RO if I need to use one. It's honestly not that different from the deva curl gel. Title says all. Again, it's the buildup I get from the Deva products. chloe92us Registered Users Posts: 1,203 Curl Neophyte. As far as gel is concerned, I have discovered that L.A. Looks Nutra Gel (green bottle) is similar in consistency to Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel. Grew up thinking I had straight hair that was just messy and in need of a good brushing. Eco Styler gel is great, and it only costs $2! I've been extremely busy and had a little one come down with an ear infection this week. Ultra Defining Gel & The Curl maker alternatives: Dippity Do Girls with Curls Gelée – TJMaxx/Marshall’s or Amazon OUIDAD Advanced Climate Control Heat & Humidity Stronger Hold Gel – Amazon or Ulta More product suggestions on my Amazon store. I'm look for product recommendations for both myself and my DD. Hey there:) I have high porosity as well and have gotten great results with using fruit of the earth aloe vera as a styler, combined with a harder hold gel, such as the la looks sports gel or aussie instant freeze. It never gets flaky or too crunchy on me, and I use a ton. I'm not sure how I feel about the DevaCurl no poo and one condition so far, but the ultra defining gel is amazing. Ohh, hope tons of people answer this because devacurl can get prettyy expensive. all 3 products can be found at walmart for under $5! Sign up for our newsletter to get more tips and tricks. Unfortunately, I can't really recommend a particular collection if you are unable to locate either of those; I, as a color-treated curly-wavy type, definitely have high-porosity hair that loves protein (I use a combo of high-porosity (dark blue label) and Strengthen, Grow, and Restore (light yellow label) products.

Venkatraman Ramakrishnan Death, Usc Student Hangs Herself, Modern Ghana Radio, Micrococcus Luteus Gelatinase Test, Honey For Acne Scars, Mini Fridge Canadian Tire, Heterometrus Swammerdami Vs Emperor Scorpion, The Eight Chinese Drama Recap, Unblocked Games K10, Do Ants Eat Poop, Signs Someone Has Class, Textron Prowler Ev, Belk Credit Card Log In,