And when I think about it, I don’t feel like she really loved me anyway. "MAKING IT HAPPEN!!! I’m a one-woman man. Wishing you many more years of health, love and prosperity!!! Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype, I go often — it’s only 40 minutes away from me. "Screaming Happy Freaking Birthday to this stud muffin," she wrote. Behind the scenes directing," he said of the gig. On Friday, Parks’ rep confirmed to PEOPLE that a judge had tossed Parks and Nida’s divorce judgement, saying that the reality star was reviewing her options regarding her next steps. Both Apollo and his new wife were looking forward to starting a family together, but neither knew that Sherien was pregnant before learning of the miscarriage. In an ectopic pregnancy, the embryo attaches outside the uterus and typically unable to survive with few exceptions. A post shared by APOLLO NIDA RHOA (@apollonida03) on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:43pm PST. Fighting the divorce judgement seemed to work for Nida. ET) on Bravo. The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, original videos, and, oh, so much more. "And of course [thank you] bae [Apollo for] always by my side making sure s--t is on point. Love u much & thanks for your love in return. “‘He was like, ‘I wish I was there to support Todd, he’s been so supportive.’ “Almufti said on RHOA, of Nida. #scorpioseason, A post shared by Sherien ???? “That has nothing to do with me and Sherien. It has been amazing to watch you grow over the years into such a strong woman. MTO News has confirmed that his new wife Sherien Almufti, recently had a miscarriage. "I have a whole plate in front of me but I still need to pick at his plate," she revealed alongside a photo of her doing just that. We’re getting a divorce.”. “I’m in litigation right now.”, “It’s been really nasty, you know?,” he told Tucker and Thomas earlier. “Regardless, Phaedra is reviewing her options with her attorney to determine the most efficient path toward ending this marriage so she can move forward and focus on raising strong, healthy and happy children.”. But Almufti — a real estate agent and mother of an 8-year-old daughter — kept mum on the details. So I just want him to have that same level of respect for them as children. “I’m extending his presence here to congratulate both of you on this.”. “She’s going to swear that me and this girl are in cahoots. "Go Go Go zoom KEEPING GOD FIRST. MTO News has confirmed that his new wife Sherien Almufti, recently had a miscarriage. “Wifey wasn’t around, so I was there more than she was,” she said. "Damn baby you age like fine wine. But, hey, she noted she #wantstotryeverything. The Real Housewives of Atlanta alum's future bride dished about her man. While viewers saw Parks and Nida’s relationship end on tense, nearly violent terms, Nida continued to remain close with Burruss and Tucker. Apparently Sherien had an ectopic pregnancy, which is an extremely high-risk pregnancy. Just when Real Housewives of Atlanta fans thought this season couldn't get any crazier, here comes Sherien Almufti — the fianceé of Phaedra Parks' incarcerated ex Apollo Nida. We offer the couple our condolences as they deal with this tragedy. I did not know! And bring around people who are decent and have some form of moral standards, you know?”. (@queensherien) on Jan 13, 2020 at 7:37am PST, In addition to sharing snapshots from their life together, Apollo and Sherien never miss the chance to gush about one another. #Miami I want to go baaacccckkkk NOW! (@queensherien) on Nov 18, 2019 at 11:15pm PST. Just when Real Housewives of Atlanta fans thought this season couldn’t get any crazier, here comes Apollo Nida’s new fiancée Sherien Almufti to up the OMG-factor. A post shared by APOLLO NIDA RHOA (@apollonida03) on Dec 11, 2014 at 4:05pm PST Nida Is Engaged After getting divorced from Parks, Nida was able to find love again with his fiancé, Sherien Almufti . Wishing you many more years of health, love and prosperity!!! “We’ve been actually friends for four years now.”. “I mean, he’s been away for two years. She’s been playing me for who knows how long. Apollo was spotted on set with his fiancée, Sherien Almufti, shooting a campaign for a wig line in the role of director. ", As for what else Apollo is up to, his Instagram bio reads: "Reality Production, Fitness Mogul, Public Speaker, Celebrity Ambassador, Philanthropist, [and] Brand Endorser.". “I’m happy for you, Kandi and Todd!” he said. It has been amazing to watch you grow over the years in to such a strong woman. I go often — it’s only 40 minutes away from me.”, It was then that Almufti got a phone call from Nida, who wanted to congratulate his friends on their new business venture himself. On Sunday’s all-new episode, the soon-to-be Mrs. Nida swung by the opening of Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker’s new restaurant with a special message from her incarcerated beau. The paperwork is in. Thank you, love you to pieces," she wrote, adding, "Life isn’t perfect, but your wig can be! #phillyiscold, A post shared by Sherien ❤️ (@queensherien) on Jan 5, 2020 at 9:45am PST, A post shared by APOLLO NIDA RHOA (@apollonida03) on Dec 31, 2019 at 8:52pm PST, The life & feeling @queensherien gives me. Sherien didn't know she was pregnant but felt extreme pain. “We can go to divorce court trial, lay it all out on the table. And of course us being cool with you has obviously turned into a whole bunch of drama with me and Phaedra. But Burruss wasn’t too excited about how the situation was playing out. Keep your girlfriends. Alongside a video of his lady in the gym, he wrote, "I’m so proud of you for not giving up on your progress. Photo: I’m telling you from my mouth, that’s my baby. She’s only been there twice. “Phaedra could have been here tonight,” she said. 225lb x 13 #nidafitness Build daily & keep your focus strong. To catch up: Nida is currently serving an eight-year prison sentence after pleading guilty to bank fraud and identity theft in May 2014. “My first priority is to be a great mom. Sometimes you gotta upgrade.”. “I’m just hoping my ex-husband and I can make sure that we do what’s always in the best interest of our boys,” she said. “I want what’s rightfully mine,” he said. “Appreciate everything y’all been doing for me.”. ", And Sherien opened up about working with her boo. And, Sherien recently dropped a little 411 about their relationship, revealing the thing that Apollo dislikes the most that she does: stealing food off of his plate.

2000 Litre Water Tank, 2014 Ford Flex Red, Agni Pariksha Book Author, A Time Traveller's Guide To Feudal Japan 227, Cold Eyes Watch Online, His Gangster Girl Book 2 Wattpad, Rv Repair Forum, Rectangular Hollow Section Price List Philippines, Dishwasher Starts And Stops Repeatedly,