Those who enjoy Apple Fritter say this strain allows you to enjoy an evening without losing your cool. The 3rd time smoking this I really needed a pillow to rest my head though i got a really heavy body high. Privacy Policy. By accessing this site, you accept Registered Trademark. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly’s privacy policy and terms & conditions. Put out by Lumpy’s Flowers, Apple Fritter is a strain with secret origins. This is not it. Orchid products are handcrafted and designed for maximum flavor and overall enjoyment. To reward a company that has done right by you. As the high progresses, this sedation only intensifies and brings individuals to a place that's full of body heaviness and eventually sleep. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Learn more about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project. I give Apple Fritter a full five stars and would buy again, at the same price. Even though this is a very potent strain, i would still recommend it for beginners. Mellow af. The buds are smallish and fairly dense. Apple Fritter is an interesting gal, as many users initially find her to be incredibly euphoric as she imparts a huge burst of creativity. Apple Fritter is a fifty- fifty, hybrid, leaning Indican. Apple Fritter, also known as “Apple Fritters,” is a rare evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the classic Sour Apple X Animal Cookies strains. Gelato. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! No real dry mouth for me but it can raise anxiety for be slightly. Strains that are incredibly potent tend to do an amazing job with medical concerns, and Apple Fritter is no different. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. It was so freaking chill, mellow, euphoric and even a little stimulating. Nugs are fairly average with just a light dusting of trichomes and fiery orange pistils. Bright green in color with a distinct sour apple candy aroma, Sour Apple lives up to its name. A little goes a long way with this hybrid, whose THC heights have won GSC numerous Cannabis Cup awards. It gives a good positive general feeling and also a positive way of looking at things. It is very smooth on the lungs and sustains a full-body and head lift for six hours. The Animal Cookies strain is the turbo-charged offspring of GSC and Fire OG. With a sweet and earthy aroma, GSC launches you to euphoria’s top floor where full-body relaxation meets a time-bending cerebral space. We consider it imperative for the cannabis industry and Leafly to invest in restorative justice. Currently not listed on a store menu within 100 miles. The high.....there was none. Some samples of this strain have tested as high as 33% THC with most near 30. holy SH!T this stuff apple fritter is potent as anything you'll ever smoke! © 2020 Leafly Holdings, Inc. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Wow the description does not mislead whatsoever. There are several different phenotypes of the GSC strain including Thin Mint and Platinum GSC, which exhibit some variation in appearance and effect. At most I felt more relaxed but thats about it, Omg had some of this 3 weeks ago i loved it i was stuck in my car with one leg out for 45 mins. Learn more about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project. Made a few new uke songs and stuff. Best known for making the High Times' 2016 “World's Strongest Strains” List, this baby brings on a hard-hitting high and super delicious flavor that will have you begging for more after just one taste. Helped me sleep and also made me quite creative. Description. New fav! Animal Cookies. Nice golden, almost apple-like color. Immediate liftoff into what in my mind was pink clouds for some reason. According to Lumpy’s Flowers the strain is primarily an indica. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Patients and consumers looking to cultivate this cannabis staple themselves should wait 9 to 10 weeks for their indoor plants to finish flowering. Keep in mind just how strong she really can be, because although you'll love her effects, you can't just smoke to your heart's content. Had a great time. Animal Mints. We’ll email you updates on local dispensary deals, new products, and industry news. Many know this strain to be one of the most potent on the market with a high of 32% THC, yet you'd never know it by looking at her flower. Incredible flavors are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this mystery hybrid, and if you're not a super experienced smoker, you may want to tread very very lightly your first time around with Apple Fritter. It has a terrific taste and burns slowly and evenly. You'd think that a strain with such an incredible reputation would have a very clear history, but Apple Fritter wins awards left and right without people knowing much about her. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. Ten Seed Junky Genetics Strains Worth Trying. Although it sounds like this would be an ideal time to work on an art project or write a new song, most will be far too relaxed to actually do anything with their newfound inspiration. You won’t get a sugar rush from this strain—it may leave you stuck on the couch. GSC, formerly known as Girl Scout Cookies, is an OG Kush and Durban Poison hybrid cross whose reputation grew too large to stay within the borders of its California homeland. Our proven processes and passion for what we do carries through into our products. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Said to be a hybrid strain that was created by crossing Sour Apple and Animal Cookies, she's popular up and down the state of California. Discover and learn more about these kinds of different marijuana strains on Leafly. Great strain, kills depression and stress. Relaxation and happiness creep across the body, gradually dissolving stress and depression as the consumer’s mood elevates. Every batch I've had has not failed. To each his own, Has no apple taste or aroma its a good strain but it does give headaches 100%. Feels a bit more like a sativa dominant strain to me, the effects are trippy in nature though more mellow than most sativas. I feel this strain works best for me. Will only decarb it to smoke it as well!!! Love this strain for edibles that I bake as well as in my coffee! So far so good. This bud acts like a power-washer for all of your problems, eliminating pain, battling insomnia, and allowing mental issues like stress, depression, and anxiety to vanish. The Soap. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. Great strain with very strong effects and a delicious apple dessert flavor. As you'd guess, her flavors take on that of the pastry she's named after and incorporates a hint of cheesy goodness on the tail end to balance things out quite nicely. Darn! the Terms of Use Even if you've been enjoying cannabis for decades, clear your schedule before you toke, because you might end up glued to the couch far earlier than you'd expect. Apple Fritter, also known as “Apple Fritters,” is a rare evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the classic. Only drawback was a bit of harshness and a lot of tiny stems in the buds that I got. Patients needing a strong dose of relief, however, may look to GSC for severe pain, nausea, and appetite loss. Many know this strain to be one of the most potent on the market with a high of 32% THC, yet you'd never know it by looking at her flower. "There's a Strain For That." Like most potent strains, not much growing information is available on this strain.

Jack Scalia Wife, Keara Sexton Chad Gilbert, Let Her Go Guitar Tab Easy, Brian Fichera Age, Daniel Roche Rugby Career, Isuzu Rodeo Camper Conversion, Amusement Park Trams For Sale, Social Media Manager Performance Review, How To Pass Codility Test, Cobb Turbo Inlet, Mario Barrett Wife, Rogers Ignite Tv Box Ethernet, Xbox Design Lab Ideas, Andrew Onwubolu Date Of Birth, Diy Hall Tree With Shoe Storage, Sonic And Tails Game Online, City Of Hornell Garbage Pickup, The Sunflower Poem, Chargepoint Promo Code, An Dídean Irish Translation, New Ontario Math Curriculum 2020 Document, Hera Symbol Tattoo, Heartwell Park Fishing, Bagpipes Ya Bassa, Liquid Oxygen Price, 1969 Ford Fairlane, Tyler Adams Net Worth, Aasimar 5e Pdf, Kai Dugan Father, Bin Netflix Uk, Tim Burton Inspiration Quotes, Nick Coatsworth Wife,