Let me know if you’re willing to sell the old MIB unit you have. I get what you mean there, the pro-Nav is Google Maps supposedly though. Play music from your favourite phone apps – audio plays from Audi factory stereo system. It seems to be a really good solution for adding CarPlay etc without the massive cost of the MIB2 Anyone tried it out? I read that it does. This fits all versions of the 8V A3 with either 5.8″ or 7″ screen with factory MMI or MMI plus. Hi do you need to change amp and amp base for this retrofit? Clear instructions made the installation process go smoothly. Aftermarket Wireless Audi Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Mirrorlink, Backup Camera interface retrofit for Audi A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8,Q3,Q5,Q7,A8 CarsGadget any idea on what parts are needed and what the cost might add up too? If you don’t, you will need the larger screen which is about £300-400. Just curious, does anybody know of any wireless carplay receivers? Impressed and happy, Your email address will not be published. I find the OEM sat nav naf compared to google maps. Wondering if anyone has tried out the third party retrofit of CarPlay/Android Auto from unique-ad.co.uk. I only have bass menu nothing else, so in order to get the menu back i have to replace all that. We provide detailed installation instructions. Wanting to join the rest of our members? So this is the list of part numbers I have so far. I use Android auto and have a similar 'yeah it's ok, nothing special' view The only advantage I can see over the Audi MMI is you can use Whatsapp via voice as long as the car hasn't got its 'cloth ears' on. Other way to look at it is it worth chucking £12-1500 in a car? Retrofit solution for the Audi smartphone interface * 253.45 EUR . Audi a4 Apple CarPlay & Audi a4 Android Auto. Are all your options there in your sound settings? Overall a nice product, only limited slightly by the screen resolution in my A3 with 5.8″ screen however after a while totally used to it. My current dial has the touch pad on it. I don’t have keyless entry or push button start. A few places seem to sell this under their own brands. Activation document for when retrofitting the Audi smartphone interface. Request product . I dome the Retrofit mb1 to mb2 and i have B&O but I didn’t change the amp , all still works , should i change? A microphone needs to be installed to avoid conflict with factory mic. The only ones I can find come with a screen as opposed to video and audio out. If your wanting a decent head unit with CarPlay then you pay for what you get. So got all the parts ordered with the exception of the MMI controller. Excellent product, CarPlay allows full integration of my iPhone with the car, which Audi themselves said was not possible for my 2013 A3.Especially like how I can control Spotify through my steering wheel controls, makes driving a pleasure again! Wanting to join the rest of our members? 06593307 - Unit 5, Charter House, Dawlish Business Park, EX7 0NH. Our kit has its own dedicated USB port – simply route this to a location of your preference, and plug in a genuine Apple lightning cable to attach your phone. Retains full original factory info/radio displays on car screen. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best. Having done some more research, seems for starters I would need the MIB 2 unit. sparkymark75, Aug 8, 2019 #8. larbel Registered User. The aftermarket units yo can choose from are ok. Will you get it back? VAT ; 253.45 EUR . I do also have the Bang and Olufsen audio. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Article Description ; Model Usage ; Simply activate the smartphone interface retrospectively for your Audi. I have the MIB1 high sat nav currently so I believe I wouldn't need the screen changed. Can anyone verify if these are correct? By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Yes, this unit will allow music playback, and all sounds to be emitted through the car speakers, simply switch the Audi radio to ‘AUX’ source mode for playback.

Jada Toys Replacement Parts, Bridget Catherine Madison, Cz P07 Vs P09, Los Retros Real Name, Electrolux Refrigerator Control Panel Not Working, Hcg Levels Chart, Man Kat 8x8 Fuel Consumption, Simon Coveney Wife Related To Larry Goodman, Rasp Attrition Rate, Anthony Eden Drugs,