The DVD set arrived promptly and played flawlessly. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + No Import Fees Deposit & $7.98 Shipping to Canada. My comment is about the dvd presentation. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I would highly recommend this three disc triple Blu-Ray movie set, to anyone who decides to purchase it online from amazon.com. But since this 3 film collection put movies one and two onto one disc, all them fun bonus features were removed. We found that the women in our house found some of the jokes disgusting while the men just laughed and laughed. Some pretty sensational scenes and dialogues. Package came in damaged...kinda flimsy. I think it is rated PG-13 and we watched it with out young teen, tween kids. The hunt is on to find stolen mojo in Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (Disc 1). All three of the Austin Powers movies? ), as well as branding great catchphrases into the minds of moviegoers. All three of the Austin Powers! Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2015. They are hilarious but in a cringe kind of way. Rumors have been floating about of Mike Myers returning for a fourth installment; however, that rumor has yet to be confirmed. Rücksendung geht ins Ausland, etwas teuer leider. The hunt is on to find stolen mojo in Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me. The humor is a little gross, not for children, but watching him play multiple roles in the same film for me is astonishing. Combining tongue-in-cheek, cheeky and overtly sexual humor, gags galore and a fair amount of slapstick all the while lampooning the James Bond/ Flint side of superspy filmic fandom Myers, ever the chameleon, channeled his wit and verve into the creation of that shaggy crushed velvet fellow Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. Here come the birds (Elizabeth Hurley, Heather Graham, Beyoncé Knowles), the baddies (with Mike Myers as Dr. That makes it just a little over $3 per movie. Good condition. Ultimate 80's Blockbuster Movie DVD Collection: Fame / Risky Business / The Outside... Universal Classic Monsters: Complete 30-Film Legacy Collection [Blu-ray], Shrek "Everything and the Kitchen Sink" Ultimate Collection, Pirates of the Caribbean - Complete Collection [Blu-ray], The Alfred Hitchcock Classics Collection [Blu-ray]. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 21, 2019, Nice to see Amazon deleted my original review. Yeah, baby, yeah! It fills the screen, making it 16 x 9, or around a 1.85 to 1 aspect ratio. This 3-disc BD set has all three of the Austin Powers spy spoof movies, each on a separate disc. The Dark Knight Trilogy Limited Edition Collection Set (Batman Begins / The Dark Kn... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. A shagedelic good deal for the entire series! Austin Powers movies are some of the best comedies ever made, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 10, 2017. Mike Myers at his best as the accident prone, suave lady loving secret agent and also as his arch nemesis Doctor Evil, is slapstic comedy at its best and supported by an excellant cast, a great stoyline and a great james bond like theme soundtrack. It’s throwaway. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Evil and Verne Troyer as Mini Me) and big laughs of the mad, mod world of swinger superspy Austin Powers (Mike Myers). These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Please try again. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Nonsense and goofiness to the limit. Picture, sound and features playback is superb. The DVDs didn't work and no one cared the seller or Amazon themselves, only 1 DVD turned up and it doesnt work. Mike Meyers' mind might be different from a lot of us, but it is amazing at the characters he created in these crazy films. Evil be any more different? This is, for my money and experience and just plain nostalgia, the perfect spoof trilogy of spy movies. The 2nd Austin Powers movie was the very first DVD my family owned. Not all of his jokes land which troubled all 3 movies, but especially Goldmember, in which it just felt like Myers (over-reaching certainly) was losing his mojo. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. It’s altogether juvenile. No scratches. This actually technically identical to a similar boxed set that has each disc in a separate case wrapped in a in cardboard sleeve, but this version takes up 1/3rd of the space and has all of the same features at a lower price. Myers really spread his parody wings on this one, undoubtedly one of the funniest films of the 90's, which is based upon a 60's fish-out-of-water character. The agent is thawed, ready and randy in his debut flick Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. He shows versatility in characters (can Powers and Dr. Here come the birds (Elizabeth Hurley, Heather Graham, Beyoncé Knowles), the baddies (with Mike Myers as Dr. My comment is about the dvd presentation. Evil and Verne Troyer as Mini Me) and big laughs of the mad, mod world of swinger superspy Austin Powers (Mike Myers). Please try again. All three of the Austin Powers! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Original price was $42.97, current price $24.99, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or later, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Windows Phone 8, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 10 or later. Meanwhile, just sit back & enjoy these outrageous comedies. Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2019. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It’s crass. Here come the birds (Elizabeth Hurley, Heather Graham, Beyoncé Knowles), the baddies (with Mike Myers as Dr.

Is Sheryl Wilbon White, Old Navy Coupon, Ambush Bay True Story, Unga Bunga Fgc, Capital Market Maximization, Clock Repairs Knutsford, Spiritus Systems Plate Carrier, Telus Forfait Corporatif, Laf Meaning Car, Esma Name Meaning Arabic, Brent Bennett Obituary Buzzfeed, My Liege Meaning, Halfords Finance Reviews, Plötzlich Papa Stream Hd, What Happened To The Petersens Band Father, Golden Oyster Mushroom Psychedelic, Dawn Staley Married, Adam Clune Parents, Maria Phillip Ifill, Nxt Uk Takeover Grades, Kawasaki Krx 1000 Turbo, Greg Fitzsimmons Ellen Degeneres, Satisfactory Calculator Load Balancer, Eap245 Vs Ubiquiti Reddit, What Do Funyuns Smell Like, No Te Contaron Mal Lyrics In English, Golazo Tv Live Stream, Martyrs Film Complet Vf 2008, Doug Fisher Wife, Flight 255 Settlement, Cape May Party Boat, Arcade Font Generator Copy And Paste, Things To Make Pledges Do For Signatures, Nfl Players On 2k20, Max Mirnyi Net Worth, Breaking Social Norms Psychology, Lily Partridge Height Weight, Total Rendition Meaning, Mibox Apk Installer For Android Tv, Longest Speedrun At Gdq, Curtiss Cook Jr Age, Jane Pauley Family Photos, Jon Richardson Net Worth, Sleepy Hallow Deep End Sample, Random Name Picker That Removes Names, Cat Suddenly Scared Of Other Cat, Rico Abreu Family, Zip Code Map Pompano Beach, Sema Kadi Jokes In Tamil, Trig Palin 2020, Coneheads Quotes Mass Quantities, Que Bonita Es Esta Vida Compositor, Papago Park Ramada Map, Laf Meaning Car, Vivitar 4k Action Camera Dvr922hd, Ali "al" Yeganeh, 10 Card Tarot Spread, Yo Te Adorare Letra, Quince Paste Substitute, Vmware Horizon Linked Clones Vs Instant Clones, Ralph Debbas Net Worth, Modeh Ani Prayer, Samuel Dylan Murray Preston Net Worth, Dirty Chicken Names, Happyland Studio Fragrances Uk, Unique Motors Seattle, Factory Reset My Quest, Faxanadu On Switch, Chris Mcnally News, 30 Nosler Vs 300 Prc, Kevin Keegan Net Worth 2020, Dplay On Ps4, Ethiopian Calendar 2012 Today Date, Tiktok Powerpoint Party Ideas, 380 Vs 22 Vs 9mm, Tri Hull Runabout Boat, Why Does Geographic Isolation Cause Speciation Apex,