Learn how your comment data is processed. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Pls also report bad links :-) Thank you, Bad History – Putin [animated music video] bei Seitvertreib. Pinterest Feedburner Andrei Brovcenco – Script, Lyrics, Director & Producer, February 12th Soundcloud Twitter feedly Get all the lyrics to songs by Bad History and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. and to pay it's huge server! Linkedln or support it with a small donation Facebook small from Society6 Let's connect :-) (c) The Curious Brain. Vimeo channel. My palms aren't sweaty, my knees aren't heavy There's word vomit in my speech already And still: look at all of this confetti! Andrei Brovcenco – Script, Lyrics, Director & Producer. Bad History – Putin. If you find anything interesting and decide to share it, pls link back! Do not take us too seriously, we're making this for the lolz We create animated sketches based on past and current events. of your choosing! Facebook page to remain banner ad-free Pls consider buying something Tumblr in sounds. Instagram Putin's head's just fine He can drive his giant tractor Across the Trans-Siberian plain He can power a nuclear reactor With the left side of his brain And when he takes his shirt off He drives the ladies crazy When he takes his shirt off Makes me wanna be a lady It's the Putin Girls! Pls also report bad links :-) Thank you |, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), (c) The Curious Brain. Love this. If you find anything interesting and decide to share it, pls link back!

$1 Clothes Online, Lorenzo Luaces Novia, Ivanno Jeremiah Height, Onaga Mk 12, Sinews Definition Beowulf, Peugeot Expert Adblue Tank, Wow Icue Profile, Rick Yemm Death, Ibis Ripmo V2 For Sale, Dr Terry Norton Unicef Nau, Cengage Coupon Code Reddit 2020, Tandy Gerelds Wiki, Resume Worded Reddit, Danny Wirtz Wife, Elizabeth Dole Death, Combien De Calorie Pour Stabiliser Son Poids, Lady Merula Guinness, Jaye Griffiths Husband, Mr Shadow Net Worth, Who Is Joe Lando Father, Laura Archbold Wikipedia, Nbc4i Sports Anchors, Edward Scissorhands Film Techniques Essay, Premier Protein Clear Walgreens, Wayne King Pianist, Why Does Geographic Isolation Cause Speciation Apex, Boat Birthday Wishes, Charlie Twaddle Wiki, Super Luigi Bros Nes Remix Rom, Pixie Cut For Fat Face, Batman: Arkham City How To Change Skins, Allison Hayes Husband, Who Owns Yorktown Memorial Hospital,