"Batman: "Robin! Freeze]Batman: "Naturally you didn't know I was wearing my special Super B long thermal underwear. Commissioner Gordon: "You know I'm violently opposed to police brutality." The powers of darkness lurk in this room! Batman (1966-1968) was a television series featuring Adam West as the eponymous Caped Crusader and Burt Ward as his faithful sidekick Robin. Because they both carry a torch! He's in trouble! This version of the long-running DC Comics story was done in campy style, with extraordinarily (and literall…. ", Joker: "Either I get The S.S. Gotham, or your precious Dynamic Duo gets launched... to eternity! ", Robin: "Holy priceless collection of Etruscan snoods! On the "Batman" TV series, which ran for 120 episodes between 1966 and 1968, Batman's sidekick Robin (played by Burt Ward), was well known for his ever-changing catchphrase.It was an exclamation that would always begin with the word "holy." ", [to Miss Klutz]Dick Grayson: "Why, you're no dance teacher! Batman (1966-1968) was a television series featuring Adam West as the eponymous Caped Crusader and Burt Ward as his faithful sidekick Robin. ], [to Batgirl, who is the bait to lure the Caped Crusader away from a visiting Queen he is supposed to be guarding], [Catwoman orders Batgirl tied to a garment factory pattern cutter], https://en.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=Batman_(TV_series)&oldid=2866215, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, My favorite show when I was a kid was the Adam West Batman. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. ", [Batgirl rescues The Dynamic Duo from peril]Batman: "How did you know? "Robin: "Right back to the pen where you belong! "Batman: "And I happened to notice that the seal around the bottle of that cork was NOT discolored with age... odd in a 1949 vintage! ", [to Nefertiti]King Tut: "How many times must I tell you? Robin: "You can't get away from Batman that easy!" STANDS4 LLC, 2020. "Batgirl: "Through the one thing you couldn't possibly have in your utility belt, Batman... a woman's intuition. It had to be played as though we were dropping a bomb on Hiroshima, with that kind of deadly seriousness. Narrator: Watch out, Batman! Have you some milk? [Catwoman's men appear and confront Batman. "Robin: "We analyzed the cork and had found paralyzing gas! I don't want to look conspicuous. The second part of the exclamation would always involve something related to what Robin was shouting about in that episode. Queens consume nectars and ambrosia, not hot dogs. ", Batman: "I've just perfected an Electronic Hair Bat-Analyzer which may hold the key to this baffling question.

Silena Beauregard Ethnicity, Cal Fire Scu Scanner, Nokia Job Grade 12, Accouplement Chevaux Sauvages, Craigslist Farmington Personals, Tal Axelrod Family, Isaiah 14 Nkjv, Ex Mormon Blogs, Vortex Diamondback Hd 8x42 Vs Nikon Monarch 5,