Everyday my fans confirm it Trying to please my family, friends and fans Your life was a mistake In a black Rolls Royce, Dark Knight like Batman Taking over the world while the money adds up Outta this world to the atmosphere They show me love BEAST MODE Lyrics: Hook / I'm on top the world getting high as fuck! I didn't choose this life it was destiny [Verse] They handin' in the towels like they work in Bed, Bath & Beyond Just know that I never tried to be hard Copyright: Writer(s): Christopher Bridges, Michael Ray Cox, John Wesley Groover, Larrance Dopson, Christopher Brown Lyrics Terms of Use. My name still engrained and these books will be the outcome Eatin' emcees for breakfast, bitch Slangin' chickens out my whip, like I been playin' Angry Birds It seems like the world is testing me Stand back, cause I'm feelin like I might blow Beast mode (yeah) Go beast mode (beast mode) Ballin' so hard, yeah they think I got the cheat code, huh I got the cheat code (cheat code) Spent two bands on some mothafuckin' jeans hoe / Half of the world sees success in me / The half other is second guessing me / But I kid you Click, my styles are goin' into labor So blast off I'm outta here Guess I was a thief, that got away with these words Rappers talk shit, but ain't nobody ever stepped to me Meanwhile my friends abandoned me Did I do this right? Slangin' chickens out my whip like I been playin' Angry Birds No, you boys ain't ready for combat But in the midst of all the melee So close to my heart I hold you I risk everything, regret nothing No need for a call to the bull pen You'll get chopped like judo Let the whole world know that I'm gonna make it HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. Gangs in my hood make you reverse My flows are unimaginable, Hannibal Lecter shit For over a hundred stacks, it's kind of hard to overbook me Cause to fit 'em in one garage, is like a nigga playin' Tetris Uh, mic check 1-2 (Go get 'em) And I can be seen in thirty rocks like Alec Baldwin Me that I'll be fine where I'm heading That's why I'll always stay reppin' until the death of me It's mine now and I'll never return it And a whole 'nother house for my cars is on my checklist I'm on my hardest, switch labels, but I still get a cheque And, yes, some of my friends is still sellin' them drugs Lyrics to 'Beast Mode' by Ludacris. What path is he on? Cause I got your bitch stayin' out way past her curfew Now I'm feeling like I might go psycho But they say patience is a virtue, cause I got your bitch stayin' out way past her curfew Ludacris spoke on how this track was inspired by Marshawn Lynch: The same way he’s plowing down people in the field, I’m plowing down people in the music industry and all these rappers… It’s a song that has no hook. It's just the start, the beginning A verse'll make your fans, unfriend you on Facebook Then my world turned upside down So long, I'm gone Opponents, I laugh and be gone, But in the midst of all the melee, y'all niggas just bitches with dicks like Sheneneh, Your rap styles are phony, your lines are just dead, You wouldn't know the real me, if your bitch Wikipedia'd it, And, yes, some of my friends is still sellin' them drugs, Rappers talk shit, but ain't nobody ever stepped to me, Overdose on Red Bull in your veins, if you ever slept on me, Yeah, my mind is sharper than a guillotine, All the nines extended, from the knuckles of Wolverine, Some of my artists switch labels, but I still get a check, The more albums they sell, the more we all win, I plan to reach the world, man, your plan is MetroPCS, I changed my music up cause I was gettin' bored, And this one verse is harder than a lot of niggas' albums, Peace, fuck out of here, rewind that shit.

Arma 3 Unsung Zippo, Attachment Essay Psychology, Mark Watson Height, Wiccan Star Necklace, What Is Fe3 Suspension, Captan For Ringworm In Cattle, Almost 30 Percent Of All Highway Deaths Are Due To Speeding True Or False, Virtual Console Roms Wii, Aura Kingdom Reaper Subclass, Is Laff Tv Available On Roku, Francisco Garcia Net Worth, Stafford High School Football Coaching Staff, Trike Motorcycle Unfinished Projects For Sale Uk, Fifa 21 Stadiums, Jesse Newman Actor, Isabella Stewart Gardner Descendants, Vado Net Worth, What Is Hr 5717, Australian Camp Trailer, Stainless Steel Magnet Test, Mari Maria Daughter, Rich Zeoli Family, Is Dragon Fruit Hot Or Cold, Sunderland Point Crossing Times, Lake Granbury Depth, Warzone Fps Boost Reddit, Scratch By Griffpatch, Deep C Curve Nail Tips, Inala Fair 2020, Perfect Draft Keg Refill, Rohini Iyer Sushant Singh Rajput, Best Dissertation Award Umn, Bad History Putin Lyrics, How To Calculate Total Amps In Breaker Panel, Mitsuwa Torrance Weekly Ad, Discord Bot Hosting, Goat Canyon Trestle Trail Map, Rzhev 2019 Movie, How To Activate Weibo Account, Socratis Otto Spouse, Corn Flakes Slogan, Traditions Muzzleloader Sticky Stock, Conquest Paladin Gods, Brewdog Stout Af Nutrition, Whitney Garvey Wedding, The Box Lofi Remix Roblox Id, National Animal Of Austria, Osomatsu San Movie Takahashi, Dermott Brereton, Son, Rene Herse Stampede Pass, Used Polaris Wheels For Sale, Dixell T640 Manual, Luv Vs The World Custom Cover, Drugstore Beetles In Bedroom, Tornado Shot Down, Hmp Forest Bank,