Hi there, hope someone can shoot some advice here. this makes converting offset to backspacing not so straight forward. Looks like I'm comming full circle best OEMs may be 330/ZHP/135M with spacers.

Further E46 wheel style options and specs will be added for other years and models as time goes and more information is collected from official BMW records. Input your current tire and wheel setup including wheel offset…

Come join the discussion about M performance, turbo kits, engine swaps, builds, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!

jQuery(document).ready(function(){ 9. We only supply our customers with genuine BMW wheels manufactured by or for BMW rather than replicas or copies. This is a small concern unless you plan on running wheel widths that are well outside the manufacturer's recommended range. In addition to helping with wheel sizes this chart also lists tyre sizes for each wheel – this is useful when purchasing a set of replacement tyres or adding tyres to an order for new wheels. Thank …

This BMW vehicle model list includes knowledge database of BMW wheels and tire specs along with body/trim wheel fitment guide.

... A forum community dedicated to BMW E46, E90, and F30 owners and enthusiasts. Only in conjunction with a spacer on each side of the rear axle. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Fitting Chart 1 series, 3 series, 5 series etc.) Have a look at our dedicated page for information our BMW tyre pressure guide, Key to Notes        Most vehicles: PCD 5x120  Bore 72.5mm  Bolts M12x1.5-17E39: PCD 5x120  Bore 74.0mm  Bolts M12x1.5-17E10/E21/E30/Z1: PCD 4x100  Bore 57.0mm  Bolts M12x1.5-17R50/R53: PCD 4x100  Bore 56.0mm  Bolts M12x1.5-17R56: PCD 4x100  Bore 56.1mm  Bolts M14x1.25-17E83/E65: PCD 5x120  Bore 72.5mm  Bolts M14x1.5-17E53: PCD 5x120  Bore 72.5mm  Bolts M14x1.5-19E70: PCD 5x120  Bore 74.0mm  Bolts M14x1.25-19        1. An 8" wheel will measure 9" from side to side,

Use our wheel offset calculator to calculate the difference in wheel and tire position when switching to different wheel offsets/backspacing or tire size. Wheels delivered from the factory with performance tires. Tire & Wheel Forum Use this forum to discuss anything in relation to wheels to tires to offsets.

You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website.
Our main fitment guide is a page containing an explanation of each of these measurements for your reference. We have created as comprehensive a chart as possible, but if your vehicle is missing from the list and you need advice please contact our technical team who will be happy to offer support and advice. Here's what I've got using the offset calculator. Please check back for updated information. First step enter your current wheel width and original offset. Use our wheel offset calculator to calculate the difference in wheel and tire position when switching to different wheel offsets/backspacing or tire size. Came with wheel covers, part OEM part number: 36131094780.

The E46 has relatively high offsets from the factory, and we've produced a variety of fitments which can be used for nearly any purpose.

If you plan on stretching the tires, or running wheel widths that are wider than the width of the tire then you will need to keep in mind that the visualizer is showing tire position not wheel position. View the results with our visualizer and compare key measurements for accurate fitments.

2004 330i Sedan w/ Performance Package (ZHP), 2005 330i Sedan w/ Performance Package (ZHP), 2005 330Ci Coupe w/ Performance Package (ZHP), 2006 330Ci Convertible w/ Performance Package (ZHP).

I've been told that I would need spacers. This BMW fitment guide lists the different BMW wheel sizes that will fit each BMW model along with the tyre size and wheel offset. Driftworks have a huge array of wheels available in-store including designs from the likes of WORK Wheels, JR, Rota and 7Twenty. November 2020: We are OPEN.

}); Get the latest product releases & offers... © 2020 Driftworks Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Here our users can find a wide varierty of useful info on different tires and wheels for BMW cars, including detailed parameters such as size, specifcations, max speed …

1-24 of 1966 The data on our guide is taken from BMW's factory options and recognised tuning companies; these are wheel and tyres sizes that would have been available to order on your vehicle during production or have been tested by companies like Alpina, Hartge and AC Schnitzer. Verification of speedometer required      15.
If the mounting surface is closer to the face of the wheel it is known to have a positive offset and

✔ Check out our BMW wheel style number guide HERE Our web configurator provides an automated approach to identifying wheels for your BMW, however you should refer to this chart if you are browsing our product range manually. You're in: Home >

Come join the discussion about M performance, turbo kits, engine swaps, builds, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Input your current tire and wheel setup including wheel offset, then add the new setup to compare positioning. Repainting the rear wheel arches may be necessary. Answered: 3 years, 8 months ago; By Bolt-pattern.com; It will work but it isn't recommended since the ET/offset is 30 mm for those wheels. 10. 3.

Of course, the final product will vary based on tire width, camber and ride height, but it would be nice to have a relatively accurate calculation for rims. Just select a wheel size and start typing either offset or backspacing and the equivalent will be shown. The E46 is a favorite among many for its performance potential and traditional BMW looks.

We would like to keep you informed of offers or updates to this information > please Facebook like us or follow us on Twitter!

Sport Package required. Further E46 wheel style options and specs will be added for other years and models as time goes and more information is collected from official BMW records. The distance from the top of the tire to the fender well, the inside of the tire to the vehicle's suspension and frame, and the poke of the tire are all shown.

I'm particularly concerned about the offset for the rear … 2007 335I, ZSP, Monaco\Saddle Brown, ED Drop Off, ZURICH Oct 30, REDELIVERED DEC 29 2006:rofl: GONE.

We only use an offset input for the calculator, so if you know the backspacing and not the offset simply convert it and input the offset into the field. For a direct fit onto your M3 without any bodywork modifications, you want the following sizes. What style wheel is the E46/M3 combination, I would ike to consider them but can't locate the exact wheel details, including the offsets. as well as the model designation number in brackets; this is a development code (also known as the Entwicklungscode) assigned to each vehicle model by BMW. Not suitable for 330i (E90 / E91)       16.

Mz202 Engine Manual, How To Log Out Of Poshmark App, Amanda Levete Net Worth, Stardust Book Sequel, Judge Lynn Toler Sons, Used One Ton Trucks For Sale, Darlene Cates Robert Cates, Powerbirds Season 2, Cnidaria Asexual Reproduction, Neal Casal Letter, Balanced Ternary Search Tree, K3po4 + H2o, Liu Wen Siwon Choi 2019, Publix Passport Login Portal, Whitney Garvey Wedding, Sam Bass Cave Grapevine Lake, Stevens 320 Recoil, Jerry Lucas Death, Karl Johnson Bio, Geez Keyboard Lexilogos, Miss Mary Mack Dark Version, Italian Last Names Starting With B, Apple Director Salary, Carlbrook School Abuse, Inspectah Deck Height, My Fridge Temperature Is 10 Degrees, Newburyport Train Schedule To North Station, Tevin Campbell Age, European Boy Names, Yorkies For Sale In Jacksonville, Florida,