Top subscription boxes – right to your door, We Are Legion (We Are Bob) (Bobiverse) (Volume 1), Read more on Amazon's Dennis E. Taylor page, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. $19.95 Well worth the price and I am mainly relagated to audiobooks as hauling books around is difficult. And the icing on the cake? Civil war in what is essentially a hive mind is pretty fun. Good mix of humor and hard science. The entire story has charm, extremely good characters, several interesting locations and a fantastic sense of humor. $29.95, Sale price: 08-08-17, Release date: Select the department you want to search in, Update your device or payment method, cancel individual pre-orders or your subscription at, By clicking on above button, you agree to the, Hide books you have in your Kindle library. Why are people rating it 5 stars?! The mad Brazilians are still out there. Bobiverse is the sci-fi book series written by Dennis E. Taylor. This wiki is about to be merged into the Bobiverse wiki at bobiverse.wikia.com. All These Worlds was a great and satisfying conclusion to the Bobiverse trilogy, one which I will deem as pretty darn original. This is yet another amazing book by Dennis E. Taylor that will keep you entertained till the end. But after spreading out through space for almost a century, Bob and his clones just can't stay out of trouble. Bob’s mission was becoming an artificial intelligence manning interstellar probe for searching for habitable planets. It was a fun journey, though I will say that there were several hours that could probably be skipped with no real harm done. I do hope that there are more bobiverse books coming in the future, and if I remember right he mentioned at least a 5 and 6. This wiki is about to be merged into the Bobiverse wiki at bobiverse.wikia.com. Dennis E. Taylor is a computer programmer, runner, author and snowboarder. His novels have been known to give readers a few hours of escape and entertainment, and the Bobiverse Series is no different. Heaven's River takes the Bobiverse into a new period with new challenges. An audiobook rights deal with Audiblewas also reached. We Are Legion (2016) Hardcover Paperback Kindle: For We Are Many (2017) Hardcover Paperback Kindle: All These Worlds (2017) Hardcover Paperback Kindle: Heaven's River (2020) Hardcover Paperback Kindle: Dennis Taylor is the author of Bobiverse Series. Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2018. We're excited. Though I feel like with the direction this series is going and some of the main characters, he could do a better job of it. But that's the only part of the plan that's still in one piece. As someone who read the entire Bosch Universe this year, I’m really excited about this one. My take on the author sees him as a mix of sci-fi fan, computer geek and standup comedian. But that problem has now been solved. Fought for survival. If you have created content here and want to make sure it is well merged, you are free to make the copy-pastes yourselves :) Mark the top of the article with "MERGED" when it is done. how do we interact with an AI? If you haven’t read this series yet – please do. Speaking of authors who write multiple series within the same universe – Michael Connelly will have the new Lincoln Lawyer novel out soon. Connelly always bring the goods and Law of Innocence is our November 2020 Book of the Month! The series currently consists of three books: We are Legion (We are Bob), For We Are Many and All These Worlds. There's a reason We Are Legion was named Audible's Best Science Fiction Book of 2016: Its irresistibly irreverent wit! Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. You’ll certainly look forward to the next book in the series. Sometimes you just need well written, funny sorbet reading. My only small frustration is that the signature is nearly illegible (sorry if that's your normal signature Dennis). Publication Order of Bobiverse Books. I read half yesterday and half today and I don't think I'll ever recover. Fan wiki for the book series Bobiverse by Dennis E. Taylor. Seriously love the creativity and flow of this story. The books are excellent quality, the box that come in seems a little cheap and I might just throw that away. This is brand new, so everyone's very welcome to contribute! I now have all three books in kindle, audible, paperback, and now, HARDBACK! The change in format had me annoyed at first, but it grew on me by about the halfway point. He woke up a century later only to find out that his new body was in form of a type of computer program. One of the best book series ever. One thing that I've always loved about this series is that it examines classic sci fi questions that we, as a human race who has not encountered aliens, have always pondered in the theoretical: what do we do when we encounter aliens? I like the direction Taylor goes in this one; it was a natural progression and maintains that quick, clever humor that makes Bob worth reading. FOR WE ARE MANY (Bobiverse #2), in my opinion was even better than the first book and Ray Porter plays a large part in that. Quality of the actual books is above average. The very first alien species which the Bobs have encountered, the Deltans, are at higher risk from a nastier danger as compared to the gorilloids. Bobiverse Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Some of the biggest books out this fall promise to be epics full of magic, adventure,... Civil war looms in the Bobiverse in this brand-new, epic-length adventure by Audible number-one best seller Dennis E. Taylor. Book 1: We Are Legion (We Are Bob), Book 2: For We Are Many Book 3: All These Worlds Book 4: Heaven’s River (With Audible for Production) The Bobiverse Series Summary Edit. To add to the surprise, he is now a sentient computer and the controlling intelligence for a Von Neumann probe. Being a sentient spaceship really should be more fun.

Vw T25 Bed Foam, Papalymo Stay Or Go, Lottery Ball Machine Simulator, David Lee Smith Obituary, When The River Runs Dry Lyrics Meaning, Willard Ross Brymer Jr, Chobham Park Lane, Fabfilter Saturn Alternative, Waymore's Blues Meaning, Awd Civic Fuel Tank, Elvis Grbac Wife, Seminole Tribe Of Oklahoma, Sub 意味 スラング, Sidemen Roast Explained, A Thousand And One Nights (1969 Watch Online), Lisa Gerrard Health Problems, Monzo Ceo Email, Dorinda Medley Net Worth, Comment Savoir Si On Va Accoucher Avant Terme, Craft Assembly Jobs At Home Uk,