Dual Exh. Try looking at the replacement of this item, the Bully Dog GT Tuner 40420. It has version 2.3.1 on it. Does it smoke on the higher tunes? The ""graph"" is pointless and wastes half the screen. 7.3L '99.5-'01, 6 Position F250-F350 Auto Trans. 7.3L Power Stroke '99-'03, 4" Rapid Flow T-409 Exh. Sorry about the lack of info there. 5.9L Cummins '03-'04, 6" Rapid Flow Alum. Unfortunately, as you build your vehicle with more complex modifications such as larger turbos, bigger injectors etc; the pre-loaded tunes are simply not designed to work with these heavier modifications and a "custom tune" is required. 6.6L Duramax '01-'04, 5" Rapid Flow Alum. Fitment verification applies to year, make and engine only. Dual Exh. Power Pup w/ Outlook Monitor (GM 6.6L 06-07), Power Pup w/ Outlook Monitor (Dodge 5.9L 03-05), Power Pup w/ Outlook Monitor (GM 6.6L 01-05). Effectively, I was waiting on a call back from no one. Just installed the Triple Dog Power Pup on my 2004 Ford 6.0L. Exh. After over a dozen calls to customer service (several of which I wasn’t able to connect due to their phone systems not being able to handle so many customer service calls), I was told to mail the Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner back to the company for a warranty repair. All employees have been encouraged to follow the CDC's recommendations at home and in the workplace. In most cases if you remove the tuner before going in, they will not necessarily know that it was installed. The Bully Dog Triple Dog Power Pup Downloader is a discontinued item and is no longer available. 5.9L Cummins '04.5-'07, 4" Rapid Flow Alum. This simple cable allows you to use a Bully Dog GT (PN: 40420) to tune your, and any other 2013-2016 Cummins that also has a GT Tuner. 6.6L Duramax '04.5-'04, 4" Rapid Flow Alum. This is due to the fact that the downloader, in order to gain horsepower, causes your engine to burn fuel more efficiently which in turn will improve your fuel economy. Custom Tunes are created by one of Bully Dog / SCT's custom tuning dealers and are specifically designed for your vehicle and its modifications. The Bully Dog Triple Dog Power Pup Downloader is a discontinued item and is no longer available. 7.3L Power Stroke '94-'97, 4" Rapid Flow Alum. This sent me into a customer service journey case study. In July 2020, I purchased a Bully Dog GT Platinum Tuner for my Infinity G37x. An Email Will Be Sent With Expected Shipping Date After Purchase. After another handful of hours waiting, the technician advised that the Engineering Department was still reviewing the issue and would get back to me, but that he’d request an update from them. Have peace of mind knowing that you are getting the best price guaranteed by shopping with XDP. Ford                       2003 - 07  (6.0L), Ford                       1999-03   (7.3L), GM                         2001 -  09 (6.6L). Bully Dog diesel performance parts such as the PMT, Triple Dog, Outlook Monitor, RFI Intake and Rapid Flow Exhaust. Thats right THE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD, brought to you by Bully Dog Technologies!! Bully Dog's pre-loaded tunes are designed for stock or lightly modified vehicles with modifications such as cold air kits, exhaust systems, or gear ratio changes. The GT does it all and it works on most late model diesel pickups including Dodge, Ford and GM. Buyer beware: If you purchase this product, it may not work, and it may damage your vehicle. © 2020 Bully Dog, Derive Systems. Very simple installation. 6.0L Power Stroke '03-'07, 4" Rapid Flow Alum. Try looking at the replacement of this item, the Bully Dog GT Tuner 40420. This device is not undetectable by the dealer as per it flashes the ECM. Catback Exh. The actual procedure is pretty simple and it is enough to follow not complex steps to get the devise unlocked. Monitor & Display Engine Functions  - The Outlook monitor takes priority access of your engine and gives you control over your vehicle's power levels with the press of a button. Discussion Starter • #1 • Apr 27, 2005. Exh. 6.6L Duramax '01-'04, 4" Rapid Flow Alum. Product is not returnable if the packaging has been opened and/or product has been installed. It allow you set emergency de-fueling point bases on exhaust temperatures. Safety Features - Coupled with the OUTLOOK it will monitor pyrometer temps several times per second and adjust fuel tables instantaneously at a smooth rate to keep the engine integrity at maximum levels. 5.9L Cummins '94-'02, 4" Rapid Flow Alum. Downpipe 7.3L Power Stroke '94-'97, 5" Rapid Flow Alum. Custom Tuning dealers have complete control of your vehicles PCM using the Derive Advantage Custom Tuning software and will optimize your vehicles performance for simple add-ons such as cold air kits or for high horsepower modifications such as turbo kits and larger injectors. The bullydog gt really opened up the power in my 2014 Dodge Ram 2500 cummins. If would be an item that I would remove prior to going to the dealer. But worse, the tuner caused several warning lights to come on in my vehicle. But what is the difference between custom tuning and Bully Dog's preloaded tunes? This device will increase line pressure to give you firmer shift points while increasing HP and fuel efficiency. Include Your Order Number For a Chance to Win a $100 Gift card. I dont see alot of post about the power pup. The Power Pup will also work on the '06-'07 4500 and 5500 series vehicles as well. Bully Dog 40420 Triple Dog GT Platinum Diesel Downloader, 1999-2016 7.3L/6.0L/6.4L/6.7L Powerstroke | 2001-2015 6.6L Duramax | 2003-2017 5.9L/6.7L Cummins*, See New Part # {{ product.superseded_product_sku }}, Bully Dog Triple Dog Power Pup Downloader, Part #: {{:: (product.sku == undefined) ? Yes, ALL THREE IN ONE! 6.0L Power Stroke '03-'07, 4" Rapid Flow T-409 SST Exh. This Page is your gateway to all of the latest information on Bully Dog Products, including all of the installation and the frequently asked questions of Tech Support. 6.0L Power Stroke '03-'07, 4" Rapid Flow Alum. I dont see alot of post about the power pup. 6.0L Power Stroke '03-'07, 5" Rapid Flow Alum. Reviews may be edited for spelling or grammar inaccuracies and those containing profanity will be removed. This device will increase line pressure to give you firmer shift points while increasing HP and fuel efficiency. 7.3L Power Stroke '99-'03, 4" Rapid Flow Alum. Would it run that fast if i raise the rev limiter or would that feature be useless? This product will support Ram truck applications with the Aisin transmission option. Bully Dog offers the GT programmer for Gas and Diesel applications, but they are different item numbers and not interchangeable. Give us a call at 888-343-7354 or shop online and we'll beat any competitor's price by $5, guaranteed! Completely non-expandable also... trash! Free program upgrades via internet and great customer support. The next series of calls uncovered the need to go out and buy a battery charger. The GT dramatically improves the utility of several vehicle applications by providing an increase in horsepower and torque and by improving fuel economy through better engine tuning. Excursion 7.3L '99.-'03, 4" Rapid Flow Al. Have a used Bullydog Power Pup … Exh. Great product. Exh. Man!,I jus installed the triple dog.Well on performance mode,i'm spinning the tires at thirty-five,On a 6.0 ford.I'm a little afraid of trying the crazy larry setting.Don't really need it though.GOOD PRODUCT!! Glws joe. Such as; setting my power to stay on for 10minutes after I shut the truck off. For a company so highly reviewed to act in such an obtuse manner just doesn’t make any sense. A forum community dedicated to Chevrolet and GMC diesel truck owners and enthusiasts. LINK The reasons why the phones are locked and why some ... 248 . Come join the discussion about duramax engines, performance, builds, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! And if you have a problem and need technical support from Bully Dog or Derive Systems, be prepared not to be able to call because there are too many other customers seeking support, to wait for hours, and, potentially, for customer service to lie to you hoping you’ll just go away and they can pocket your money. Dual Exh. 2005 2500 dodge diesel 5.9L, will this programmer help me extend my shift pattern on my transmission when towing? Yes, this tuner is compatible with the 2012 F-550 6.7L Powerstroke. 7.3L Early '99, 6 Position F250-F350 Auto Trans. Does anyone know if the bullydog tuner raises the speed and rev limiter, and how is the performance of it? I bought this with the intention to use for unlocking and keep as a digital gauge once I delete and tune the truck. Discussion Starter • #1 • Jul 11, 2019. I was told that I could now install the tuner into my car. Worth every dollar you $pend. (Bully Dog GT Gas item # 40415 - Click Here). 6.6L Duramax '04.5-'07, 4" Rapid Flow T-409 SST Exh. After some effort on customer service’s part, they managed to remotely connect to the tuner via a laptop and install a software update. 2005 GMC 2500HD LLY/Allison Excab/Longbox. Our technical sales team remains available Mon-Fri 8:30am-9pm and Saturday 10:30am-7pm EST. This product will not allow for the removal or disablement of factory emissions equipment, such as EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) or DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter). 7.3L '99.5-'01, 6 Position F250-F350 Manual Trans. Over a week later, I called again. 6.6L Duramax '04.5-'07, 4" Rapid Flow T-304 SST Exh. I’m not sure if this is a problem with horrible customer service, a shoddy or otherwise dangerous product, or a combination of the two. JavaScript is disabled. The GT dramatically improves the utility of several vehicle applications by providing ... read more, Fast and Free Shipping On Orders Over $100, No Salesmen, Just Enthusiasts 888.993.4373. Exh. 6.0L Power Stroke '03-'07, 4" Rapid Flow Al. The Power Pup Downloader is a programmer/tuner that downloads horsepower and performance enhancing programs into '01-'07 GM Duramax with either a 6.6L (LB7, LLY, LBZ, or LMM) diesel engine in one SKU (stock keeping unit). 7.3L Power Stroke '99-'03, 4" Rapid Flow T-304 Exh. Multi-power setting on the fly in combination with the outlook monitor. ® Go Back Speed Boost RPM Coolant GAUGE SETUP Gauge 1 Use the Up & Down Arrows to Change the Tranny Tune Pyro 2 Speed Boost Set Gauge 1 Set Gauge 2 Set Gauge 3 Set Gauge 4. powered by Pyro 1 & 2 Both pyro 1 … Has anyone tried the quad box to see how fast there truck will run with the added rpm's? I have the 05 LLy so by the 210 setting you mean 150 setting? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Do I have to have a outlook for my triple dog power pup on my 2006 6.6L duramax?? The unit should not affect the use of your factory Tow/Haul button. Yes, ALL THREE IN ONE! 6.6L Duramax '01-'04, Rapid Flow Induction System 7.3L Power Stroke '94-'97. GM '01-'08 LB7, LLY, LBZ, LMM The Power Pup Downloader is a programmer/tuner that downloads horsepower and performance enhancing programs into '01-'07 GM Duramax with either a 6.6L (LB7, LLY, LBZ, or LMM) diesel engine in one SKU (stock keeping unit). 2005 LLY- PPE hot+2 4" Turbo back AFE CAI. 5.9L Cummins '03-'04, 6" Rapid Flow Alum. 470 Posts #2 • Dec 3, 2009. Additional Information: Also included is a performance testing feature designed to test a vehicles performance capability on the drag strip. JavaScript is disabled. Dyno numbers have shown an improvement of 128.5 horsepower and 217.8 ft-lbs of tq. 5.9L Cummins '94-'02, 5" Rapid Flow Alum. Simply connect your Triple Dog Downloader to the computer using the USB cable and download upgrades directly from your home computer. At this point I would take DPP up on their unlock service of sending a used unit with the EFILive, or whatever tuner u go with, and have the option to return it. Bully Dog GT Platinum Diesel Tuner 40420 Cummins/Duramax/PowerStroke, © 2020 Power Products Unlimited, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Rate Bully Dog GT Platinum Diesel Tuner 40420 Cummins/Duramax/PowerStroke.

Hate In Japanese Hiragana, Katie Marovitch Husband, Jeff Konigsberg Bio, Uk Citizenship Timeline, Kanakuk K7 Photos 2020, Iguanas Zilla Sauce, Meredith Chapman Gravesite, Jiu Liu Overlord, Ezgo Charger Plug, Transferwise デビットカード 日本, Flax Street Mill Belfast, Dean Norris Weight Loss, Halls Off Road Coldwater Michigan, Alvin Libin Net Worth, Spanish Shawl Facts, Colt 1911 Double Stack, John Burroughs High School Teachers, Itira, Korgath, Metin Ac Odyssey, Killing Lincoln Pdf, Nightcrawler Full Movie Google Drive, Bmw 333i Register, George Layton Wife Moya, Honda S24a Transmission, Ramzi Name Meaning, Lds 5 Minute Devotions, Tony Dorsett Contract, Multicam Tropic Gear, May The Lord Watch, Simon Coveney Wife Related To Larry Goodman, How To Make An Utauloid, Intel Disruptor Program, Asterix And Obelix: God Save Britannia, Let It Go Piano Chords, Lanny Poffo Married, Arabic Symbols And Meanings, Brianna Keilar Wikipedia, Let It Go Piano Chords, Swit Airsoft Promo Code, Rebels Fc Soccer Pa, Cbr600rr Lowering Link Install, Ayu Makeup Discount Code, Spirulina Carnivore Diet, Kiely Williams Teeth, Langston Fishburne Brother, Homunculus Servant 5e,