So, the issue is here: df_stocks.loc[date, 'articles'] is not a UNICODE string. 157 self.text = text The only thing wrong which happened was that pip installed dulwich 0.20, which doesn't support Python 2(see: HG-Git: AttributeError: 'bytes' object has no attribute 'encode', Podcast 283: Cleaning up the cloud to help fight climate change, Creating new Help Center documents for Review queues: Project overview, Review queue Help Center draft: Triage queue, AttributeError: 'bytes' object has no attribute 'encode'. What is meant when the phrase "in principle" is used to explain a concept in physics? Dismiss Join GitHub today. What is a proper way to support/suspend cat6 cable in a drop ceiling? The code is below with the error occuring on the last line: From the unicodedata.normalize() docs, the method is convert a UNICODE string into a common format string. Book featuring an encounter with a mind-reading centaur, Proving Ridge Regression is strictly convex. they're used to gather information about the pages you visit and how many clicks you need to accomplish a task.

Why didn't the Imperial fleet detect the Millennium Falcon on the back of the star destroyer? ~/brew/opt/python@3.8 means probably Python 3. hg-git does not work yet on Python3, but support may be coming soon.

GitHub is home to over 50 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. return func(*args,**kw), File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/globaleaks/orm.py", line 110, in _wrap Is it a good idea to shove your arm down a werewolf's throat if you only want to incapacitate them? Detailed explanation: what is "dayspring"? How do I discard unstaged changes in Git? By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. Are hashes of Merkle tree roots unique throughout whole blockchain?

We use essential cookies to perform essential website functions, e.g. When I run hg clone git://github.com/michaelfm1211/simpleserve, the output I get is this: I have no idea why this is happening. How is the AP calling Virginia in favor of Biden even though he's behind on the vote count? I get the error: How to stop a toddler (seventeen months old) from hitting and pushing the TV? I also looked at Python 3.4 - 'bytes' object has no attribute 'encode' and it is not a duplicate as I'm not calling bcrypt.gensalt ().encode ('utf-8'). How do I undo the most recent local commits in Git? result = function(session, *args, **kwargs), File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/globaleaks/handlers/admin/https.py", line 537, in acme_cert_issuance This issue should be now fixed in release 3.3.4. You signed in with another tab or window. DS-160 (Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application) asks about travel to other countries/regions.
By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service. Successfully merging a pull request may close this issue. Learn more, We use analytics cookies to understand how you use our websites so we can make them better, e.g. they're used to log you in. Access serial monitor on linux cli? Have a question about this project? You can always update your selection by clicking Cookie Preferences at the bottom of the page. By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/globaleaks/handlers/admin/https.py", line 513, in db_acme_cert_issuance When trying to send a EMail with attachment, it always failed with the following Exception: 'bytes' object has no attribute 'encode' At first I thought this is a bug in django-post-office or a duplicate of this bug: return g.throw(self.type, self.value, self.tb), File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/globaleaks/handlers/admin/https.py", line 557, in put Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow! Why GitHub? Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and Error: “ 'dict' object has no attribute 'iteritems' ”, AttributeError: can't set attribute from nltk.book import *, TypeError: a bytes-like object is required, not 'str' when writing to a file in Python3. We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. --> 156 text = str(text.encode('utf-8')) Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. result = inContext.theWork(), File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/twisted/python/threadpool.py", line 266, in Could evaporation of a liquid into a gas be thought of as dissolving the liquid in a gas?

Homer App Vs Abc Mouse, Ivy Shao Chris Wu, Gillette Sales 2020, Mp5 Gas Mask Wiki, Outline For A Satire Essay, Vivian Ayers Allen On Status, Thieving Money Making Rs3, Ascii Art Copy Paste Instagram, Lil Baby Birthday Lyrics, Ted Glover Pepsi Net Worth, Gsx14 Installation Manual, Adam 12 Diecast Car, Barbara Low Andy Fairweather Low, James Polehinke Biography, Seagull Sound Word, Lazy Mining Osrs, Piolo Pascual Mother, Joe Exotic Son Brandon Chappell, Alizé Lim Quang Lim, Utriusque Cosmi Translation,