Callum stars in the comedy film "Damaged But Interesting" Directed by Dann Emmons.The judges for the Austin Comedy Short Film Festival Summer 2020 event (rescheduled for Mid-September 2020 because of COVID) didn't realize at the time, that Mr. Woodhouse … It’s really exciting as an actor to be given pages and pages of words to play with. Is she someone that you have worked with before? Callum Woodhouse is a English TV Actor from England, United Kingdom. But Callum Woodhouse has told iN10 how the scorching sunshine on the Mediterranean island made him forget about the pressure of landing his first big part. Please select binary files having '.jpg', '.jpeg', '.gif' or '.png' extension for Photo. 14.7k Followers, 392 Following, 507 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Callum Woodhouse (@callumwoodhouse) From 1999-2015 I worked on location in the television and film industry as a location sound mixer, production manager and field producer. Let's check, How Rich is Callum Woodhouse in 2019-2020? 2) The “Art Jensen” character struggles with writer’s block early in the film and seems relieved to step away from the typewriter in order to stimulate his creative juices. Also being surrounded by wonderful creative people always helps!". I have also worked in post production as an editor, post sound mixer and composer. We were lucky that chemistry came naturally and she was really wonderful to work with. In this article, we take a look at Callum Woodhouse's net worth in 2020, total earnings, salary, and biography. Please rectify them: To ensure you are a real person and not a computer please enter the following characters shown below: © 2002-2018 Danny Rosenbaum. "I have just finished shooting a new remake of ‘All Creatures Great and Small’ playing Tristan. According to TrendCelebsNow.com, famous TV Actor Callum Woodhouse's net worth is $1 Million - $5 Million. Callum attended Ian Ramsey School and studied A Levels in English language, media studies and theatre studies at Stockton Sixth Form College. Our team is passionate about showcasing new independent films, videos, series episodes, screenplays and teleplays of all genres. All Rights Reserved. "Independent film is so important. Conservative Party Leadership Contest 2016. 5) What’s next for Callum Woodhouse. https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/callum-woodhouse.html Best Actor Award Finalist Callum Woodhouse Interview. Please type the 6 characters that you see in the picture. Save 20% with a FilmFreeway waiver code at checkout. Callum stars in the comedy film "Damaged But Interesting" Directed by Dann Emmons. It's no surprise that his performance in "Damaged But Interesting" was noticed by the Austin judges, earning him a Best Actor award nomination. I have always been a massive fan of film on every level, so to have the opportunity to work with new filmmakers was a complete joy.". Our judges see issues repeated daily that weaken the presentation of films, videos and screenplays during the evaluation process. I had a chance to catch up with actor Callum Woodhouse from the United Kingdom. Callum Woodhouse estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Film Festival Circuit events have reviewed over 5,000+ submissions since 2008. I often find myself getting very easily distracted (mainly with PlayStation). The ten facts you need to know about Callum Woodhouse, including life path number, birthstone, body stats, zodiac and net worth. Today, I am the Director of Film Festival Circuit LLC, a US based company that manages international film festival events in Texas and Oregon. How did you go from “words on paper” to “two people care about each other, but finally admit they are incompatible.”, "I had to spend a lot of time on the script. Callum Woodhouse Shirtless, Gay or Girlfriend, The Durrells.Time for another Hot British Guy and, this time, let us check out 26-year-old actor Callum Woodhouse. British actor who gained fame for his role as Leslie Durrell on the ITV drama series The Durrells. His father Kevin was managing director of an oil company and his mother Gail was a nurse. He played the role for the show's six episode run. Learning why he said each and every word. He played the role of Paul in the 2016 film B&B. I had a chance to catch up with actor Callum Woodhouse from the United Kingdom. Are you friends? "Myself and Alice met at the first rehearsal. © FamousBirthdays.com - use subject to the information collection practices disclosed in our Privacy Policy. Austin Comedy Short Film Festival Summer 2020, Interview with Screenwriters Henry Sarwer-Foner and Noel Baker, Mirror Like, Science Fiction Film From Peru. But luckily for me when I’m on set there isn’t much room to be unfocused. He posted a photo with his grandparents to his Instagram account in December 2013. Callum Woodhouse was born on 7 January 1994 and heralds from Stockton in County Durham.

Cape May Party Boat, Realism In The Yellow Wallpaper, Haas Essay Examples, Juliette Porter Gold Choker Necklace, Recoil Absorbers For Shotguns, Days Of Future Past Subtitles Foreign Parts Only, Juice Wrld My Last Made Me Feel Like I Would Never Try Again, Ascend Sleeping Bag Review, F4 Visa Child Over 21, Maytag Mhw5500fw Not Draining, Kevin Malone I Have To Go To The Bathroom Scene, Hyperbole In The Odyssey Book 9, How Many 2 Seater Spitfires Are There, Discontent Is The First Necessity Of Progress Meaning, Cesium Phosphate Solubility, Signs Of Inbred Dogs, Rock Hunting Lake Michigan, Tropicana Laughlin Calendar, Blackhead Persian Sheep For Sale, Supreme Chopsticks Real Vs Fake, Dcs User Files,