DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber & Quavo), Slide Around (feat. Those familiar with the face of The Social Experiment, Chance The Rapper, will undoubtedly find plenty to enjoy here. Leave feedback, Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment is the name taken up by the band consisting of. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. The ultimate 90's-baby-went-through-emo-hiphop-and-every-other-stage playlist. To celebrate the one-year anniversary of their acclaimed free mixtape, Trumpet has released an 11-minute mix. For millenials that like Chance … If this is what collaborative LP Surf is going to sound like, more than just Tuesday will bring listeners musical sweetness. Sunday Candy Chance The Rapper. Start the wiki. Go directly to shout page. Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações? Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? Chance The Rapper, Towkio, and Kehlani live at The Metro in Chicago! Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Nico Segal, Jamila Woods Producer: The Social Experiment Album: Surf Update: The Austin Vesely, Ian I'm pessimistic on Monday if I had tweaked and missed you. Lil Durk & Nicki Minaj). Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. One listen to the lively, supremely feel good effort and his words make total sense. Artist: Chance The Rapper Track: Sunday Candy Feat. © 2020 The DJ Booth LLC. Chords Standard In an interview with The Fader, Donnie explains "This song specifically is a great representation of [The Social Experiment's] collaborative efforts." Sunday Candy Lyrics: She can say in her voice, in her way that she love me / With her eyes, with her smile / With her belt, with her hands, with her money / I am the thesis of her prayers / Her nieces No Brainer (feat. It's only Tuesday, but we've been given plenty to be thankful already with the release of Sunday Candy, the first single from Donnie Trumpet and The Social Experiment's upcoming album. Envie pra gente. She could say in her voice, in her way that she love meWith her eyes, with her smile, with her belt, with her hands, with her moneyI am the thesis of her prayersHer nieces and her nephews are just pieces of the layersOnly ones she love as much as me is Jesus Christ and TaylorI got a future so I'm singing for my grandmaYou singing too, but your grandma ain't my grandmaMine's is hand made, pan fried, sun driedSouthside, and beat the devil by a landslidePraying with her hands tied, president of my fan club, saying to herSomething told me I should bring my butt to church, You gotta move it slowlyTake and eat my body like it's holyI've been waiting for you for the whole weekI've been praying for you, you're my Sunday candyYou gotta move it slowlyTake and eat my body like it's holyI've been waiting for you for the whole weekI've been praying for you, you're my Sunday candy, Come on in this house, cause it's gonna rainRain down Zion, it's gonna rainYou better come on in this house, cause it's gonna rainRain down Zion, it's gonna rain, I come to church for the candy, your peppermints is the truthI'm pessimistic on Monday if I had tweaked and missed youYou look so good with that hat on, had to match with the shoesCame and dressed in the satin, I came and sat in your pewI come to Christmas for dinner, fifty rolls on my plateHella holes in my stocking holding your pockets in placeI like my love with a budget, I like my hugs with a scentYou smell like light, gas, water, electricity, rentYou sound like why the gospel choir got so tiredSingin his praises daily basis so I gotta try itYou're my dreamcatcher, dream team, team captainMatter fact, I ain't seen you in a minute let me take my butt to church, You gotta move it slowlyTake and eat my body like it's holyI've been waiting for you for the whole weekI've been praying for you, you're my Sunday candyYou gotta move it slowlyTake and eat my body like it's holyI've been waiting for you for the whole weekI've been praying for you, you're my Sunday candyYou gotta move it slowlyTake and eat my body like it's holyI've been waiting for you for the whole weekI've been praying for you, you're my Sunday candy, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas, 71.9 milhões de visitas em Outubro Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. Do you know any background info about this track? I've been praying for you, you're my Sunday candy. Rain down Zion, it's gonna rain. [Chance the Rapper:] I come to church for the candy, your peppermints is the truth. Sunday Candy - Chance the Rapper By Dagny. "Sunday Candy", an ode to Chance's grandmother, featuring vocals by Chance The Rapper and various uncredited singers including Jamila Woods, was followed by "Nothing Came To Me", an instrumental track accompanied by a "silent film" starring Cara Delevingne. We can't show you this lyrics snippet right now. Read about Sunday Candy from Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment's Surf and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. You look so good with a hat on, had to match with the shoes, Came and dressed in the satin, I came and sat in your pew. Update: The Austin Vesely, Ian Eastwood and Chance The Rapper-directed visuals for Donnie Trumpet & the Social Experiment's "Sunday Candy" have been added. The Austin Vesely, Ian Eastwood and Chance The Rapper-directed music video for Sunday Candy was released on YouTube on April 12, … exibições 13.010. Like a good organic product from Whole Foods, the record goes down easy upon consumption. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Ver todas as músicas de Chance The Rapper. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. 5/16/15 Sunday Candy /The Way (Chance Verse) / Heaven Only Knows Such an awesome night! Sabe de quem é a composição? Original material is licensed under a Creative Commons License permitting non-commercial sharing with attribution. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Jamila Woods is quickly becoming one of soul and R&B's must hear new voices - and that Chance verse is pretty damn good too. Correction: Chance The Rapper - Sunday Candy (chords) New Feature: You can correct strumming pattern in tab, add new or correct current and submit changes. Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades.

Lower Back Pain In Early Pregnancy 2 Weeks, Nba Scouting Report Template, Valtteri Bottas Height Weight, Wkud Bill Pay, How Do I Reset My Kenmore Ice Maker, N64 Emulator 3ds, Why Is Csi Ny Not On Cbs All Access, When Was Bridget Bishop Born, Toph Beifong Nicknames, Ducati Ss 1000 For Sale, What Size Hook For Blowfish, Junior Kelly Marchena Letras, Bombas De Humo De Colores, Old Joy Watch, Citrus Anime Vostfr, Throwing Up 12 Hours After Drinking, How To Get Rid Of Rat In Toilet Bowl, Markiplier Miranda Comments, Greene County Arkansas Constables, Matagalpa, Nicaragua Real Estate, Liver Bird Stencil, What Is A Dilute Whippet, Virginia Unemployment Benefits Table, Successful Business Essay, What Was Blacklisting During The Red Scare, Petit Bouton Rouge Sur Le Ventre Et Le Dos, Qualcomm Vp Salary, Kyle Lowry Family, Allez Sprint Di2, Respironics Dreamstation Muffler Flow Generator Cover, Cessna 411 For Sale, Idiotest Season 2, Rosemary Barton Daughter, Fly Strike Dogs, Anya Robbie Age, Recoil Absorbers For Shotguns, Sony 900e Best Settings For Sports, Dark Dirty Memes, Chesterfield Mo Accident Reports, Northeast Groovers Band Members, Jason Mohammed Wife, Nickel Bohr Model, Fujin Mk11 Combos, Cheng The Karate Kid, Superfood Baillieston Menu, Letter To Principal For Improvement In School, Michael Callan Death, Superbad Mohammed Gif, Dr Manhattan Full Movie, Successful Business Essay, Cuidado Con El Angel Complete Series, Why Is Jaeden Lieberher Now Martell, Broken Souls Sweatpants, First Act Dulcimer, Universe Cat Drowning Lyrics, Stevie Wright Wife Gail Baxter, Costco Powdered Milk, Newborn Baby Vaccination Chart Pdf, Power A Gamecube Controller Drift, Lakeview Terrace Racist, Allen Pierce Harkness, Lampard Vs Gerrard Individual Awards, Thieves Spray Walmart, Nightcrawler Drinking Game, Circulaire Semaine Prochaine Canadian Tire, Deborah Norville Net Worth 2020, Csr Racing 2 Unblocked, Stunts Gone Wrong Fatal, Who Plays The Math Teacher In Lady Bird, Dante Rivero Died, Renegade Legion Pdf, 22lr Vs 45 Acp, Myrrh Spiritual Significance, Avatar Le Dernier Maître De L'air Saison 3 épisode 19 Streaming, Javon Walton Boxing Record, Phil Promised Neverland Reddit, Slap Jack Online, Chopped Beat The Judge Rigged, Lake Ray Roberts Alligators, Moonboard 2017 Vs 2019, Adam Graves Son,