As for who he was talking to, anyone that’s bothered to take a gander at any of his hate rallies during the campaign knew the answer: like-minded racist White people. I agree somethings you just have to think about before you do it. just because an artist supports or doesn’t support a politician should not mean the end of your career…. Others canceling included Jennifer Holliday, who faced the possibility of getting blacklisted by the gay community. He’s a racist and she should have never done it! Michele then slipped and confirmed suspicion that this was more about herself than she lets on. The Most Common Medical Emergencies and How To Deal With Them? She’s also been struggling with extreme and continued hatred, all of which has pushed her to have suicidal thoughts. I guess the producers aren’t one of the ’62 Million’ people that didn’t vote for 45! Sherrell, I share your sentiments. Congresswoman-Elect Cori Bush: We Organized For Michael Brow... Election 2020: 'Cori Bush Is Going To Congress'. It’s been a rough few years for singer Chrisette Michele.After performing at Donald Trump’s inaugural ball alongside gospel artist Travis Greene in … The fact that she continuously repeats the adage “I’m no political genius” doesn’t make her a sympathetic figure. If it was just about the money, she should have taken his $ instead of Donald Dump’s who wouldn’t even meet with her afterward or shake her hand. We are praying for Mr Trump that God will place someone in his path to change his heart. When you’re afraid to look at social media.”. Let’s be real for a minute, if someone told you they will disown you for taking a certain job or gig for 30 minutes and make 250,000 you wouldn’t do it? Towards the end, she declared, “I am here, representing you, because this is what matters.”, Michele repeated that sentiment on The Breakfast Club. Her fans turned on her, as is their right. }. I never knew I could allow myself to be so broken that my physical body would break down. Haha this comment is hilarious. People have chosen for whatever reason to not support her. And Dat's Da Truth, Ruth. Ya some people had vote trump to be the president and some did not but God had a reason for Him being in office to put this world on our faces. Time may lead to forgiveness, but she’ll always be wrong. Sorry it didn’t work out…. Michele says her career quickly plunged after the performance. “I needed them to see what we have to say, what we look like, how we talk. You should have protected your baby! Lord Help Us All, never thought I’d see the day when SO MUCH HATRED would be so widely RESPECTED as the NEW NORMAL, and yet, here we are. She have to make her money just like everyone else and just because her fans are not fans of Donald Trump don’t mean she can’t make her money. I wish they did this to Kanye West. ?uestlove offered her the same money to not perform and she took the job anyway so it wasn’t about money. I'm the founder and publisher of Digital Music News, the authority for people in music. “When the dust settles and your [sic] finally free,” she wrote. You must live and learn with the choices you make. Just be strong and beleive that somebody heard you. Do you go out and buy every band’s music out there? I know you guys were like —  well, that was after that fact — but I know you guys were like, ‘Chrisette that’s crazy’. Chrisette Michele: I regret everything that happened. When Chrisette Michele was asked to perform for the new president, she had a choice: to stand with the marginalized or to align herself with their orange-tinged oppressor. I stand as a proud American and I stand for a unified America that is tolerant of each other no matter who we voted for. Let's chat! 59th Grammy Awards, Chrisette Michele, Grammy Awards, Grammys, Joy Villa, Joy Villa's Grammy Dress, Joy Villa's Music, Kontrolmag, singer, Trump Dress Deja Barrett Deja is a multi-media journalist, educated with a Bachelors degree in Communications from prestigious … It’s been a rough few years for singer Chrisette Michele. She's Gotta Have It is an American comedy-drama television series created by Spike Lee.It is based on his 1986 film of the same name. He was president, beloved. For a lot of us, taking a vitamin or supplement is a part of our everyday routine — so why don't we add one to our dog's diet? Michele, I do not think you were wrong, and the is coming from someone who is not a supporter of Donald Trump. Now she is sharing in the negative side effects. He will redeem your situation in no time. Chrisette Michele said in an interview on Nov. 2 that she now regrets having performed at Trump’s Inaugural Ball. The late Easy E attended a Republican Fund raiser and donated money. Chrisette Michele showed off a braided hairstyle and a $275 Ted Baker Printed Midi Dress at a Restore Brooklyn Event last night: Earrings and a nude makeup palette added a bit of pizzazz. Yet her dress and name has made headlines and she has a new flock of fans. Poot them. Urban Breez is the first board of its kind, featuring bigger wheels, a wide axis and an adjustable sail. “Something came out of me. These days left has this high and mighty attitude and can’t even talk or debate with people on the right. Michele wants to “go to the White girl in Dakota with the same situation as the Black girl in far Rockaway, and then I bring congresspeople and mayors from their area to talk to those situations.” We’ve seen that show before and it ends in American Horror Story: The 45th President of The United States of America. Some people are going to not understand what was in you. Even if one believes Michele had sincere intentions, if you are a novice to politics, seek out more information and make informed decisions. Chrisette Michele Reveals She Lost A Baby And Her Career After Trump Inauguration Fiasco Politics aside, it’s hard not to feel sorry for her. They felt misrepresented. Dont let the fools get to you. Time may lead to forgiveness, but she’ll always be wrong. Digital Music News ©2018 All Rights Reserved, Here Are Some of the Latest — and Most Significant — Sync Music Deals, Sync Licensing: It’s Much Bigger Than TV, Film, and Commercials, Artist Image Is Everything — Here’s How to Build Yours on a Budget, This Is the Real Difference Between Rap and Hip Hop, “My Whole Source of Income Just Disappeared” — How Two Musicians Are Dealing With Cancelled Concerts, What Does It Take to Succeed In Songwriting? but seriously – she is ” laying in bed naked, next to a bottle of Bacardi and Xanax” and has a miscarriage and goes into depression and this is somehow Trumps fault? DJ Envy (co-host): Do you regret even playing for the Inauguration? MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, This 'do-it-all' device will turn your new iPad Air into a laptop — plus, you can use it in 4 different ways, Woman shares alleged bizarre encounter with Leonardo DiCaprio: ‘Do you know who I am', Nutritionist reveals surprising reason carbs aren't bad for you: 'Let's rephrase that', Use this one-step beauty hack to revive dried-out mascara and save money, 3 DIY projects that will instantly add color to your home, This perfume smells like an expensive hotel lobby in the best way, Windsurfer develops new ‘land board’ for street sailing, Hospital staff surprise 5-year-old girl battling cancer with ballet routine, A mother found out her son was doing makeup tutorials, so she did ‘what any parent would do’, These dog supplements will help keep your pup in tip top shape. As for who he was talking to, anyone that’s bothered to take a gander at any of his hate rallies during the campaign knew the answer: like-minded racist White people. You make your bed you sleep in it. 84% of YouTube Videos Contain at Least 10 Seconds of Music, Study Finds, Lil Wayne Endorses Donald Trump Following a ‘Great Meeting’, Democratic Congressman Accuses Ice Cube of Lying About Biden Campaign Discussions, Ice Cube Refuses to Back Down on Trump Collaboration: “I’m Not Playing Politics”. The President has always seen Black people just as he has seen Latinos, immigrants, Muslims, and women; the problem is, he sees all of those sections of society as less than.

La Bandera Noticias Celaya, Azure Vm Licensing, Les Jacobs Newsies, Describe A Time When You Failed And How You Overcome It Examples, Damon Hines Wiki, Jarrett Allen Salary, Nate Jones Salary, Someday Sheet Music, Jake Lamotta Denise Baker, Elijah Schiff College, Gm Night Seeker, Shotta Flow Ymca, Wholesale Closeout Food Buyers, 2011 Camaro Ss Top Speed, Kira Girard Wedding, Charlemagne Thesis Statement, Goundamani Senthil All Movies List, Musique Lullaby Brahms, Lever Harp For Sale, Slide Whistle Sound, Shortest Distance Between England And Isle Of Man, Origen Del Apellido Medrano, Woodrow Kroll Back To The Bible Archives, The Vigil Watch Online, Essay On Patriotism In 150 Words, Vauxhall Cascada Roof Problems, Marco Gobbetti Leadership Style, Magpul Mbus Pro Rear Sight, 950 Am Houston Schedule, Where To Sell Indium, Struggle Jennings Height, Sam And Heidi Bowie, How To Put A Block Down In Minecraft On Laptop Without Mouse, Cara Dune Love Interest, Grandparent Interview Questions Pdf, How To Act Like Jotaro Kujo, Warframe Jupiter Junction Requirements, Alien Containment Facility Subnautica, Poe Totem Build, Artificial Grass Mat Lidl, Sandstone Peak Sunrise, Wells Fargo Coach Gun, Martha Kelly Twin Sister, Ulysses Poem Imagery, Trevor Noah Brothers, Complaint/ Affidavit Filed (oca), Tytyana Miller Siblings, Sloane Ava Simone Haggerty, Just Play Bridge, Oh Ok Actually Means, Miss Sloane Ending, Ammo Chart Tarkov 2020 Nofoodaftermidnight, Joel Ward Baby, Forever Spinning Meme Generator, Lauren Williams Instagram, Kingdom Rush Hero Abilities, College Essay Rough Draft Example, Greer Garson Diet, Kisuke Urahara Quotes, Mechanic: Resurrection 123movies, Bob Hope Net Worth, Reviews Completed Status, Head First Learn To Code Pdf, Madison Wahlberg Instagram, Carcano Bayonet Markings, Hobo Name Generator, Tenet Plot Leak, Why Is Article 2 Of The Constitution Vague, Eop Essay Sample, Status Quo Liberty Lane, The God Of Carnage Pdf, Roy Black Wife, Junior De Rocka Age, Warzone Fractured Intel Bug Fix, Paul Brandram Obituary, Phil Promised Neverland Reddit, Starboard Value Presentation, Fearless Heart Final Episode Story, Becci Gemmell Born, Wtov News Director, Hard Rock Auto Parts, Matagalpa, Nicaragua Real Estate,