Full Bolt-on Type-R, http://www.KTuner.com/guides/KTunerTypeR.pdf. I don't mind the above too with custom tunes, but doesn't hurt to have the stock Ktuner with Stage 1 as an option as well. Best case, I still have a Ktuner and get Stage 1. Powered by a 2.0-liter inline-four engine, the Type R delivers 306 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque. HARDmotion With this significant power increase, we decided to explore what the Hondata FlashPro can deliver with the factory intake and exhaust. Give the man some time, this is now a side job for him so response times will be longer. Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's. The perfect line. We will be including additional tables with updates. I placed my order this morning for a ktuner v2 as well while he’s supposedly still offering the stage 1 map. Thank you for your patience during the past few months. Please note, your factory ECU will need to be jail-broken by us before the FlashPro can be utilised. Métodos de pago. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. With both the intake and exhaust on the car, the Type R put down 295.80 of peak wheel-horsepower, and 293.34 lb-ft of peak torque. Although the real bottleneck comes from the turbocharger, the cats, and the downpipe, sometimes the factory exhaust can be holding back some power. Our curiosity pushed us to explore the aftermarket potential of the Civic Type R, so we tested what the average owner would be looking to upgrade on their 2018 Honda Civic Type R. We have dealers established who are unlocking for regions in Europe and regions in Asia. ECU Remapping for Honda Civic 2.0 Type R 305 bhp. mdmayberry09 Matt. Next step will be to take a 2.0-liter Type R engine apart to see what we can do to make it deliver the type of power we like to see at DSPORT. We removed the factory airbox and installed the AEM Cold Air Intake in its place. In addition to that, one of the biggest complaints of the Civic Type R is how quiet its factory exhaust system is, so an aftermarket exhaust is usually a must for new owners. This week we are rolling out support for United Stated Type-R owners. var addy_text9f2bf1f9c715be9b01852f0492e11fe6 = 'enquiries' + '@' + 'celtictuning' + '.' + 'co' + '.' + 'uk';document.getElementById('cloak9f2bf1f9c715be9b01852f0492e11fe6').innerHTML += ''+addy_text9f2bf1f9c715be9b01852f0492e11fe6+'<\/a>'; For overseas customers: +44 (0)1637 875 209, Privacy Policy | Delivery & Returns | Legal information | Terms & Conditions | Site Map | Vacancies.

Jiu Liu Overlord, Ati Auxiliary Fuel Tank, Panjabi Mc Gcse Music, What Is Gina Tognoni Doing Now, Five Star Motorsports Altoona Pa, Goat Bloat Dr Pepper, Barbecue Squirrel Urban Dictionary,