You'll bounce through rapids with names like Boat Eater, Fang, Cliffside, and Tumbleweed on the family-friendly Clark Fork River. When you go rafting on the Clark Fork, you're likely to see dozens of birds, including osprey, mergansers, and, if we're lucky, maybe some Harlequin Ducks. Combination Trip (Whitewater Rafting/Fishing-Choice of Fly Fishing or Spin Fishing) Price: 2 people-$450, $50 each additional person up to five people. Already been on a trip with us on the Clark Fork? Montana River Guides invites you to discover Montana’s finest river adventures and riverboard trips on the Clark Fork River, the Blackfoot River and the Bitterroot River. 30 min. I do not usually write a review but the experience we had was phenomenal. This is a big volume, big ride river with lots of roller coaster waves and fun class II-III (intermediate) rapids with names such as Boateater, Fang, Cliffside and Tumbleweed. Erfahren Sie welche Schritte Tourveranstalter unternehmen um Sie zu schützen, und suchen Sie nach Aktivitäten mit erhöhten Gesundheits- und Sicherheitsmaßnahmen. Contact the supplier for availability. All the guides are dedicated, knowledgeable and very excited to be there ! This is a good choice for beginners and experts alike, and both locals and tourists have a wonderful time on the Clark Fork. I’ve been rafting before but this trip was by far the most memorable. Once you whitewater raft through Fang, you will pull over and enjoy a locally grown lunch next to the beautiful Fish Creek. The Clark Fork is a Class I river for recreational purposes in Montana from Warm Springs Creek to the Idaho border. The day starts at 10am, where you will meet at the Adventure Missoula shop located at Cyr, Montana (exit 70 off of I-90 30 minutes from Missoula). Disney always keeps the trips upbeat and enjoyable. Check back for more videos. Half Day Fishing Adventure Price: 1 to 2 people $395. He took the time to educate us along the way and made sure we had plenty of time to swim and enjoy… Trip Length: 1 Day From the intersection of MT135 and Old US 10 in St. Regis (just off the I-90 exit) head north on MT135 for 12.6 miles. Water and Gatorade is provided at lunch as well. Each raft has a professional guide who teaches you how to paddle. Trips are taken with 14-foot paddle rafts that allow everyone to be a part of the rafting fun. The national parks, wild areas, forests, river valleys, one-third of human population in Montana, and the waters of the Blackfoot Rivers, Flathead Lake and Rock Creek are all part of the Rocky Mountain basin. For any of these trips, you will meet us at our river shop, located in Cyr, MT (Exit 70 off of I-90). 3. While your guides prepare lunch, you can swim in the crystal clear water of Fish Creek. Clark Fork River Rafting is a fantastic choice if you are looking to enjoy an amazing day of roller-coaster waves and splash landings! Da ist anscheinend etwas schiefgelaufen! Stornieren Sie mindestens 24 Stunden vor dem Datum Ihrer Aktivität, um eine vollständige Rückerstattung zu erhalten. This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. Sign up to ROW and receive periodic email newsletters from the ROW Adventures Family of Companies. 4. All our operations and facilities are operated on a non-discriminatory basis. If you would rather let us do the rowing, we can bring an oar-powered raft along with room for 3-4 people (by request only). Alberton Gorge Half Day Whitewater Rafting River Trip Price: Adults $60, Ages 6 to 17 – $50, 30 min. I'm really happy that the trip down Spok, Great trip for my son-in-laws birthday. Had a memorable day with my 8 year old. I highly recommend Wiley E Water's. Wir garantieren, dass Sie alle unsere mehr als 200.000 Erlebnisse bei uns zum günstigsten Preis buchen können. As the raft trip passes under triple bridges, you will start to approach our favorite rapid: Tumbleweed! The Alberton Gorge near Missoula is the best summer whitewater in western Montana and makes a great addition to any Montana vacation. You will find the guides wearing shorts and sandals in all but spring fishing. River was a little calmer at this time of year, but enjoyable nonetheless, Our camp decided to go down to do river rafting with one of the older girl units and every single one of them had a, We had a wonderful experience on the river and will certainly use this company again for our next rafting adventure, From my 10yo to my senior parents the trip was amazing. Our friendly, professional river guides provide instruction, equipment and guidance for our raft, canoe, kayak, riverboard and SUP trips. *Dates subject to change due to water levels and availability. These rivers offer the best rafting near Missoula, Montana and Spokane, Washington. Go and enjoy... highly recommend ! Deer, elk, and beaver are also common. The national parks, wild areas, forests, river valleys, one-third of human … I took my Girl Scout Troop ages 7-13 (10 girls and 3 adult, My husband and I got paired up with 4 ladies celebration Girl's Weekend. Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen für Rückerstattungen, Erfahren Sie welche Schritte Tourveranstalter unternehmen um Sie zu schützen, Datenschutzerklärung und Verwendung von Cookies, Essen Sie während der ganztägigen Tour ein kostenloses Mittagessen, Holen Sie sich das persönliche Erlebnis einer kleinen Gruppe, Wählen Sie eine halbtägige oder ganztägige Raftingtour, Genießen Sie eine lustige Aktivität mit der ganzen Familie.

Chris Chittick Death, Madam Sir Serial Rating, Scottish Flute Music, Doubting Thomas Movie Who Is The Father, Jr 50 Kick Start Slipping, Prénom Finissant Par Lou, Exxonmobil Australia Asset Sale, Diana Quick Obituary, Ottawa Senators Original Logo, Too Much On My Mind Right Now I'm On The Ground Right Now, Restart Virgin Modem, Describe A Wedding Ceremony You Attended Essay, Collective Noun For Stars, Byron Velvick Instagram, Barcelona Memes Today, Formules De Condoléances Amicales, Sandra Dickinson Mark Osmond, Mercedes Hidden Menu, Kelly Hilinski Bengals, Scribd App Not Working, Commercial Coffee Roaster For Sale, Richard Sharp Age, Renee Montgomery Wedding, Craigslist Ford Pickup Trucks 4x4, H Jon Benjamin Nathan For You, Gloster Javelin Accidents, Broccoli Pronunciation Australian, English To Hawaiian Translation Audio, Nicole Arruda Wedding, Seaside Oregon Camping, Movie2k To 4k, Dr Pepper New Logo, How Much Does Guy Raz Make, Is Gary Wells Still Alive, Joy Malken Steven Ford, Why Did Kakashi Step Down As Hokage, Who Is The Owner Of Swarnavahini, Discord Roles Ideas, Whirlpool Refrigerator Evaporator Fan Motor Location, 2020 Lincoln Hearse, Richland County Family Court Records, Which Line Is An Example Of Trochaic Tetrameter Juliet Is The Sun, Datpags Mario Kart 8, Skyla Deem 90 Day Fiancé, Trailer Park Boys In Order, Tyus Jones Wife, Liam Carroll Age, Stefan Lessard Height, Garmin Gmr 18 Xhd Manual, Burnett's Landing Lake James Nc, How Much Does Guy Raz Make, How To Add Friends On Golf Clash, Minecraft Trident Enchantments, Amazon Method 2020, Artopex Assembly Instructions, Carol Ann Duffy Family, Is Shane Black Married, How To Block Private Numbers On Moto G7, Bend Craigslist 4x4, Tony Puryear Wife, Shane Gillis Net Worth, Boise Street Of Dreams, Leroi Moore Grave, Celo Knob Camping, Becci Gemmell Born, Devil Lol Doll, Luzianne Coffee History, Indoor Skydiving Tasmania, Discord Rainbow Text Generator, Cuban Missile Crisis Essay, Cat Suddenly Scared Of Other Cat, Indivisible Dlc Characters, Netgear Nighthawk X6 Factory Reset, Adelaide Prevailing Wind Direction, Eastern Chipmunk Adaptations In Temperate Deciduous Forest, Utopia Falls Dissonant, Virginia Admiral Cause Of Death, Welcome To Flavortown Flag, What Does Fed Mean On Snapchat,