Immediately, the men in the room show signs of impatience and become more forceful. Clown is about submission, about giving up, about the victory of oppression over the human spirit, about giving in to pressure, about accepting temporary material gain for success, about signing over one’s soul over to a powerful, oppressive group. Emeli is given the paternal “look at me when I’m talking to you” move by a man in uniform. With a single gesture, one man sums up her fate if she doesn’t sign the contract. While the song is full of regret and melancholy, it is still a “victory speech” from the Illuminati to the masses. Judging by the message conveyed in her single Clown, yes, yes it did. Before her Olympic performance, perhaps Sandé sang to herself I’m selling out tonight. The applause Emeli receives is almost sarcastic as if saying “We are applauding you like your fans do — but we still own you”. One of the men steps up to her, tells her “Please, you must reconsider” and makes her sit down. For some reason, these messages must be communicated to the public, as if to subliminally demoralize the masses, to make sure that no real role models or icons – those who uphold certain values above anything else – are there to inspire and give hope to the world. When Emeli says:eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'vigilantcitizen_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_7',631,'0','0'])); “What use is freedom … if you live in the gutter”. We then see other gestures indicating that Emeli’s physical integrity is being violated. At one point, a man says “We need a decision” and a vote gets taken, although Emeli does not get a vote. Is this why Sandé became an important part of the London Olympics’ Ceremonies (a seemingly blatant elitist occult ritual), where she sang in a disturbing segment entitled “Abide With Me”, which told the story of a young child giving away his soul to a malevolent entity? Emeli is treated with the typical speech that is given to artists to convince them to sign a contract. The song talks about Sandé's first experiences in the music industry, mainly reflecting her search to be signed by a music company and the encounters with several music business people. Emeli Sandé is an English-born Scottish […] When presented again with the pen and paper, Emeli grabs the pen and begins singing the chorus of the song, confirming that she accepts the terms of the contract. “I’ll be your clown Let’s look at the video. The song peaked at number 64 on the Dutch Singles Chart. In a very simple and theatrical matter, Clown describes how the industry functions, how it treats its stars and how it forces them to sell their soul. As we see by her reaction, this is not an ordinary business contract, but a document that will heavily impact the rest of her life. All we require is your consent”.eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'vigilantcitizen_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',150,'0','0'])); eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'vigilantcitizen_com-box-4','ezslot_9',173,'0','0']));This implies that the contract is indeed one that forces Emeli to submit to the powers that be and to become a virtual puppet, or a clown. I’ll be your clown [2] It was directed by WIZ. She is told to take advantage of this rare opportunity to be rich and famous. I’m selling out tonight”. It is another story depicting the victory of evil against good, of darkness against light. She is also gets lectured and talked down as a menacing finger is being wagged at her. The song is included on the Special Edition of their third studio album, We Got This. Insane Clown Posse music video Miracles from their smash album Bang Pow Boom. While Emeli Sandé is arguably more talented and mature than most pop stars. On your favorite channel You audience is waiting.”. Put another way, the video appears to refer to a dictatorship evolving on a supra-national level, such as maybe …  the Illuminati and the NWO? Behind the glass "[1], A music video to accompany the release of "Clown" was first released onto YouTube on 6 December 2012 with a total length of three minutes and forty-seven seconds. Support The Vigilant Citizen on Patreon and get exclusive rewards. I’ll have time to thank you as soon as I win”. clown Sound Effects (36) Most recent Oldest Shortest duration Longest duration Any Length 2 sec 2 sec - 5 sec 5 sec - 20 sec 20 sec - 1 min > 1 min All libraries make this noise Rebecca Parnell SFX Bible BLASTWAVE FX Nightingale Voice Box CA Sound Soundsnap Beats The Soundcatcher Ryan Wassil

Normal On The Status Bar Excel, Netgear Xr500 Best Settings, Terraria Piano Music, Hyundai Genesis Coupe Speaker Size, Nust Admission 2020,