When walls move it makes area thats torn shift. but if youre like me, and expected that it would likely top out at 800 after everything, think again and please BE PREPARED. Coleman Swim Vista 2 pump. The set-up with two people wasn't terrible, however the instruction manual was not helpful. Thanks to the natural-looking rattan wicker print, this pool can be a beautiful addition to anyone’s backyard. It could as simple as troubleshooting ore replacing lid parts. Mar 9, 2020 #1 I am needing a new pump for my pool but I can’t find a replacement pump for a Coleman … Amy, we appreciate your review and are glad you are happy with your pool. Our Coleman 18' x 48" Power Steel Swim Vista Series II Swimming Pool Set is manufactured and distributed under license, by Bestway. Deep</li><li>4 Fortified Double-sealed portholes!</li><li>Water Capacity (90%): 6,092 gal.</li><li>Easy, no-tools needed setup process</li></ul></div> We have not had issues with windows leaking in quite some time. This pool also comes with an easy to install ladder which is very sturdy. We did however purchase a sand pump to replace the pump it came with, as it's more efficient. We found a hack using some clip clothes hangers as “extra hands” that worked nicely. My only option is to pay another $300-$400 (the cost of the pool) to get a new pump if we actually want to use it this summer. All opinions are 100% my own. It was expensive. No one wants to spend a bunch of time setting up a pool. I'm so glad we have it and I'm sure to recommend this product instead of the high dollar over the ground pools available in the market. -Bestway Team. West Coast Parts WCP Genuine OEM Top Rail Horizontal Frame Bar for Coleman 18'x48 Power Steel Vista Pool. The color is great, if you know the technique to assemble and also you can watch on youtube to assemble it. contact us directly with any questions, or for defective or warranty claims. All Rights Reserved. I will purchase this again when ours finally has had enough. With over 200,000 members, TFP is the largest and most influential pool & spa website on the Internet. This pool is so great. Overall, it is a pool and it does its job, but I would never purchase this brand again unless they make some bigger changes. The 4 portholes and basket woven cover features make it sleek and nice. The pump is a little small for the size pool but it works! JavaScript is disabled. Please call our customer service department at: 480-530-0500 if you are in the US or 418-579-8200 if you are in Canada should you have any questions. It was an easy two person job to set up and the material is thick. Shop genuine parts for your above ground pool with free shipping. Hoping it lasts 3 seasons. The kids favorite feature is the portholes. Keri, we really appreciate your review and are glad you are happy with your pool and that you and your family liked the design and look of the pool liner. Two days later it stopped working completely. I would not recommend this pool to anyone. Intex Deluxe Wall-Mounted Swimming Pool Surface Automatic Skimmer | 28000E 4.3 out of 5 stars 2,541. -Bestway Team. This 18ft. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Thanks for choosing Coleman pools. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Top Rail for … ok, so after having this pool for almost a month, I'm livid. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers. I've never had to replace anything on this pool except for the pump, but for the price it was well worth it.

Tenerife Crash Survivors, Rodney Harrison Atlanta, All Biss Key, Ubc First Year Grades, Frommer Stop Serial Numbers, Fablehaven Book 1 Theme, Gw2 Reaper Build,