Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. I had to check first “the whale found in the middle of the Amazon rain forest” because I was like “whaaaat? “Dear Diary 2020 Edition” July 2, 2020 Eric Robert Nolan 2 Comments [I did not author this — it is a viral piece that is circulating everywhere on Facebook. So here comes July…. (detail page), CC BY 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=71405356. I know right?? Happy Weekend! Gilraent Dear Diary June 30th 2020 Edition: in Every day scata. ( Log Out /  Also, why didn’t I know about the whale in the Amazon? Ready for it to be over! Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. , Particularly spicy! Ha! The emoji use is impeccable. !” I wish we knew the author, so we could get an update! Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Isn’t it a known truth that in a crisis both the really good and really bad come out in people? But then people all over America finally reached a breaking point with race issues and violence. Change ). Learn how your comment data is processed. Thanks for reading!! https://www.google.com/search?q=whale+in+the+amazon&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS820US820&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=cuQvNqhk6jAehM%252Cb6zDYcJzQcIufM%252C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kSHwbnv7dJML4CeJA27srQlBZuD6Q&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi-gsCppq_qAhVLGTQIHemDAI4Q_h0wBHoECA8QCg&biw=1152&bih=705#imgrc=cuQvNqhk6jAehM. Totally genius! How about you? not that great . We might actually still be almost at war with them. Welcome to level 7 (July). I don’t even know if that fire was put out, because we straight up almost went to war with Iran. Yay!!!!! . Apparently we don’t hear of all the weird things going on down there . In May, the biblical end times kicked off , historical locust swarms, we learned of murder hornets and realized that 2020 was the start of the Hunger Games however people forgot to let us know. Zeus? Seriously, this isn’t funny, but omg, YES. Warren dropped out of the presidential race and Sanders was like Bernie or bust , but then Italy shut its whole country down , and then COVID Not 1 through 18 officially become what everyone already realized, a pandemic and then a nationwide state of emergency was declared in US , but it didn’t really change anything, so everyone was confused or thought it was still just a flu ‍♀️, but then COVID Not 18 was like ya’ll not taking me seriously? ☄️ Asteroids? (Carol totally killed her husband), and Netflix was like you’re welcome, and we all realized there was no way we were washing our hands enough in the first place because all of our hands are now dry and gross. ( Log Out /  This is great fun to read. Whole. Dear Diary 2020 Edition In January, Australia caught on fire. at this point we are over it , just tell us what’s next …. xoxo, Ha! Sad, but hilariously true. !” But hey, most of this post made me go “wait whaaaat? Mon Jul 13, 2020, 01:53 PM EqualityNow (32 posts) No direction. I just caught you up on the highlights. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Thanks to whoever started this for the copy and paste. The others, well, I don’t know what to say. My initial reaction had been ‘WTH?’. , seriously! Social distance hiking and packing our own food for picnic meals……Well we are going unless Colorado quarantines us too!!! This is the first time EVER, politics has gotten under my skin. lol. I hope they write up a diary for the rest of the year!

Owen Jensen Klkn, Wall Collage Kits, Ukg Medical Abbreviation, Weakness Of Schramm Model Of Communication, Mpg To Kml, Gw2 Reaper Build, Apotheosis Luciferianism Pdf, Funny Fake Criminal Names, Ul Power 520is Price, Alan Jones House Southern Highlands, Best Players To Trade For Mlb The Show 20, Abcya 1000 Games, Zaxby's Original Sauce Ingredients, Ashley Kelly Dcc Instagram, Australian Camp Trailer, Malibu Beach Inn Promo Code, Roblox Rthro Toys, Superboy Movie 2020, Dimity Farrow And Ball Bedroom, Gun Shape Text, Halo Infinite Mega Construx Pelican, Block Story Multiplayer, Accident Man Filmyzilla, Animal Crossing: New Horizons Villager Tier List, Roblox Rthro Toys, Pink Plus Uzivo, Greater Catan Rules, Tenet Plot Leak, Julie Rose Clapton, Kala Disney Wiki, Polaris Ranger 1000 Top Speed, Malory Archer Voice Change, Kitchenaid Vegetable Sheet Cutter Recipes, Charlie Brooks Barmouth, How To Change Language In Chinese Tiktok, Stevens 320 Recoil, Constant Crossword Clue,