There are many muted stars in the vast sky above, but there is only one lone star, bright as gold. What is its place in the food chain? I also love the winter afternoons when we have our lunch in the garden. Even when people have spare time, they prefer to fill it up with chores of some kind. Theoretically, all these instant things are meant to free up your time. After mulling for over an hour, we finally choose a few saplings of hibiscus, bougainvillea, lilies and roses. It is quite amazing to have a garden at home. English 1301 As we were coming back from our trip to Assam, I was missing the lush green tea gardens and the beautiful flowers in the botanical garden there. Gardens filled with bright colourful flowers are a treat for the eyes. Grass grows there. This place can uplift my mood in fraction of seconds. Most people dismiss gardening as a mere hobby. It allows you to connect with your environment and with nature. As I wake up, the first thing I do is to head straight to my garden. Don’t waste Your Time Searching For a Sample, Get Your Job Done By a Professional Skilled Writer. Soon after, he planted grass and a few plants. Gardening is a fairly physical activity. I see the silver wire swing and sit on it, concentrating on the bumble bee buzzing around the flower, looking for honey. Though having a garden adds to the beauty of the house, it is quite a task to maintain it. ( Log Out /  I have many posters of my favorite music that take up my pink walls. Though, sometimes people also grow leaf vegetables (spinach, cabbage, lettuce etc), root vegetables (carrot, potato, onion etc) and sometimes herbs (basil, mint coriander etc). google_ad_slot = "1982849078"; She has put immense efforts in growing the garden and maintaining it. Two typical things Australians would do. placement: 'Right Rail Thumbnails', It all looked extremely beautiful. September 12, 2017. 4 April, 2013 My grandfather is already seated on the small bench we have placed there. In addition, it allows you to contribute to environmental health and even your own table. Its color is blue like the... Free The third room on the right is my sanctuary, also known as my bedroom. The second will be the place you are eager to visit. ( Log Out /  It sees the mouse! container: 'taboola-right-rail-thumbnails', Ornamental gardening caters to the side of us that is delighted by beauty. We handpicked the plant pots. Educating students to do backyard gardening will improve the production of oxygen because plants absorb carbon dioxide in the process of photosynthesis. We were delighted to see our little garden blooming. The fresh air they render is much-needed in today’s environment that is otherwise filled with pollution. An avid reader, a fashion junkie, nature lover, adventure freak and a travel enthusiast are some of the other terms that describe her. This is my backyard. There can be no better recreation for your mind. As one enters, you would start to hear the sound of Disney XD shows such as Good Luck Charley or Ant Farm. It is my mother who maintains the garden at our place just as she takes care of various other household chores. What would your town be like please. Think of the fragile begonia plant that you have babied into blooming. Sometimes silent whispers from the neighboring houses and the crying of some baby who cannot fall asleep can be heard. It was like I had left my heart there. The patio is made for outdoor gatherings and has comfortable furniture to lounge on. Spinach, tomatoes, potatoes, green chillies, carrots and eggplants are among some of the vegetables that grow in my garden. Everyone is in a hurry or extremely busy. It is looking for food. Sitting here now I can see, and smell many beautiful things. You can choose any My Garden essay as per your need: Long and Short Essay on My Garden in English My Garden Essay 1 (200 words) ... adventure freak and a travel enthusiast are some of the other terms that describe her. However, we could certainly fill one of our balconies with different types of flowers and feel their aroma fill in our house. Some of which are moving, and others stationary, some that are loud, and others that are quiet. Taste, Nutrition, Tomato 1188  Words | 4  Pages. By continuing we’ll assume you’re on board with our cookie policy, Categories House, House And Home, Table Tennis And Ping Pong. The bougainvillea being a climber was planted near the fence. My garden is an integral part of my life. Different people have different hobbies, i.e. Our garden is full of colourful flowers. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Descriptive Essay Topics: People. However, for people who like gardening it can be relaxing just to feel the earth on your palms or getting quiet moments or even help you create beauty. jassu on January 30, 2014: I like it ..thnx. Everyone should own a garden. However, it is important to remember that you should not just jump in with both feet or your attempts at gardening are bound to fail. After being submerged in its beauty, I hear my mother’s voice call me for dinner; I get up with a groan and walk back inside to the real world. It is simply amazing. What is a backyard dog kennel? -Here are some guidelines for writing a descriptive essay: Take time to brainstorm If your instructor asks you to describe your favorite food, make sure that you jot down some ideas before you begin describing it. Describe one of your friends. 5  Pages. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});