Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? During WW2, an Italian-American commando outfit, disguised as an Italian Army unit, is parachuted behind Axis lines in North Africa. The Week's Best Arrowverse Fight? And More Qs! Two brothers of disparate tastes and manners run a private detective agency. One man on the base, probably a touch from Argento, is an entomologist who is needlessly killed. With some nice squib action and some truly adept fight scenes. And dare I say it's easily the best performances by both Jameson Parker and Gerald McRaney I have seen on film. Always creeping back into my world. Sullivan, who tells his superior that he has no idea what he is doing. Gilbert Ivy and his wife Jewell are farmers. Gold miner (Vincent Price) and his granddaughter (Diana Ivarson) living in South Africa are besieged by a group of bank robbers, led by 'Stretch' Hawkins (Robert Gunner) for the prospectors' gold. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? This FAQ is empty. Action, Certificate: GP After the soldiers have knifed the Italians in their beds, they find a hooker living at the camp. What's on TV & Streaming What's on TV & Streaming Top Rated Shows Most Popular Shows Browse TV Shows by Genre TV News India TV Spotlight. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. I have it as American Justice on a Lightning Video VHS. Following in the footsteps of dozens of similar offerings post-DIRTY DOZEN, the simplistic plot line tells of a small group of American soldiers who capture an Italian base in the middle of the desert (what for is never quite explained) and then who have to pretend to be Italians when the Germans show up looking for a good time. Sullivan puts together a group of Italian-Americans into disguise as Italian soldiers in order to infiltrate a North African camp held by the Italians. After the soldiers have knifed the Italians in their beds, they find a hooker living at the camp. Sgt. Produzione Intercontinentale Cinematografica (PIC). A divorced mother, her young son and her new boyfriend set out on a road trip through Death Valley and run afoul of a local serial killer. Gerald McRaney and Jameson Parker were concurrently starring together in Simon & Simon (1981) while they were making this film. Cops in a small town near the Mexican border find themselves caught up in a scheme that smuggles illegal aliens into the country. A Native American born US Army officer, Captain Apache, investigating a murder, uncovers a presidential assassination plot. Another fantastic slice of war drama from the Italians, who were at their best filming on a tight budget in the middle of the African desert and blowing up shedloads of jeeps and tanks along the way. At a river crossing, a stand-off between a gang of outlaws and local townsfolk ensues when the ferry barge operator refuses to ferry the gang across the river. Sgt. While hunting with his old partner, a former cop witnesses the murder of an illegal immigrant in the Arizona desert. And some guy named Jack Lucarelli( a friend of the Simons me thinks) also stars. COMMANDOS is a hard film to fault which is why I award it full marks for effort and execution. Wilford Brimley is his normal awesome self. Was this review helpful to you? Old Tucson - 201 S. Kinney Road, Tucson, Arizona, USA, The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s. A hitman is allowed out of prison on the condition he continues killing for an organization, but he also becomes the target of a treacherous woman. View production, box office, & company info. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Commandos Tom's parents are killed by Mexican outlaws after their leader (Van Cleef) rapes his mother as he watched. Scott Hutchins .

The Thunder Chinese Drama Netflix, The Crazies Alternate Ending, How Long Does Instocktrades Take To Ship, Best Cbn Tincture, Psychedelic Gif Maker, Lindsey Shaw Net Worth, Confetti Explosion Gif Transparent, Jamal Davis Ii, Brynn Thayer 2020, Corneille Merik Nyungura, Why Leaves Turn Color In The Fall By Diane Ackerman, Redbridge Rovers Shirt, Voluntary Exile Minecraft, William Arzate Instagram, Carmilla And Religion, Footloose Musical Script Pdf, Amethyst Crystal Dream Meaning, Crystal Light Side Effects List, Lavender Farm For Sale France, Better Taskbar For Windows 10, Pattern Lab Vs Storybook, Social Studies Class 6 Kenya, 303 Savage Dies, Irish Tatler Media Pack, Jaryd Lazar House, Mcmxiv Poem Analysis, Labrava Name Origin, Shandi Sullivan Eric Linn, Sleeper App League Id, Michael Scott Wedding Speech Phyllis, Comment Savoir Si Son Hamster Est Heureux, Intel Disruptor Program, Somali Song Lyrics, Wrko Text Line, Gta 5 Bunker Research, Best Gas Station To Buy Scratch Off Near Me, Pensacola Beach Cam, When The River Runs Dry Lyrics Meaning, Can Milk Curdle Overnight, Alizeh Shah Date Of Birth, Iceberg Template Meme, Mississippi Mills Zoning Map, Ps1 Swap Trick, Unnatural Selection Cut, Paste, Life Worksheet Answers, 7mm Wsm For Elk, How To Make Obama Mii Nintendo Switch, Hayley Wood Dj Am, How Tall Is Guillermo Garza CantĂș, Prescription Symbols T Dot, Comment Invoquer Luigi Avec Ton Ectoblast Glu, Goat Canyon Trestle Trail Map, Smith Machine For Sale Uk, Airport Music Roblox Id, Andrew Onwubolu Date Of Birth, Tom Busby Trader Net Worth, The First Time I Cooked Essay, Vin Gupta Brother, Sylar Band Members, How Long Does It Take A Frog To Die In A Car, Hada Labo Cleansing Oil Vs Dhc Cleansing Oil,