Glad you liked it. So if you have come here looking for a good name for your Discord server, then you have come to the right place in this article, today I will tell you about some Discord Names such as Awesome Discord Names, Best Discord Names ideas, Cute Discord Names, Good Discord Names, Coolest Discord Names, Trending Discord Names, Decent Discord Names, Best Discord Names, and Funny Discord Names, etc. It's going pretty well so far but we only have a "Member" & "Staff" role. Great concept & execution, friend! They look really messy imo when they are all coloured. I mean, would there be a hierarchy between role groups like there is with roles right now, so if I set an order for role groups the ones upper would be more powerful, or would they be totaly separated hierarchies, respecting the order that is within them and nothing else? Permission syncing would just sync the permissions of the topmost role to the other roles in the group.

It's going pretty well so far but we only have a "Member" & "Staff" role. Discord is a voice, video and text communication service to talk and hang out with your friends and communities.
Your place to talk. Cargos para o discord julho 22, 2018 Esses são os cargos que usei em meu Discord. I am an Owner of a Discord Server and a Co-Owner of another, both are quite developed and have quite a lot of staff related roles as well as vanity roles, but out of curiosity I've been wanting to gather more ideas for such roles. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Hierarchy would work the same as roles without groups, and theoretically groups would just be pseudo roles without members (like how categories are pseudo channels without messages, correct me if I'm wrong). So, does anybody have more ideas for those kinds of roles? If … Stellar. They look really messy imo when they are all coloured.

We're talking millions of servers having to rethink hierarchies here, that's a pretty big number if you ask me.

Discord Templates - Discover a huge variety of Discord server templates for all purposes.

Upvote it at the following link if you wanna see it implemented sooner: https://feedback.discordapp.com/forums/326712-discord-dream-land/suggestions/31319866-role-category.

It's very nice looking, and it even seems like it came right from Discord itself. Stuff like this has been left untouched and unthought too long, thanks rjt! Handy when you have lots of roles to manage. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It's like everybody ignores these things, jesus. Hello, I'm looking for some role ideas for a gaming Discord. I tried to make it as official-looking as I could, though I did compromise on the padding in a few places. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Press J to jump to the feed. Your original concept was the main motivation for this :), I missed the concept part of the title and thought they actually added the functionality. If I have a role in a specified role group, can I assign the roles below mine only inside the role group or would it be like that AND also being able to assign roles in the role group below mine? DONO SUB DONO ADM MOD Supervisores Registrador (R/D) (TEST) REGISTRADOR (TEST) … set a description for a set of roles together, and easily reorder them in the role list. There are thousands and thousands of servers to visit. Discord is a voice, video and text communication service to talk and hang out with your friends and communities. Press J to jump to the feed.

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Omg, I really like this!! Your place to talk. Agreed.Role management became tough in a few servers I administrate as well, went to the point where we even had to implement bot commands just to reorder roles.Role groups would be really helpful to solve this problem. This is a glorious idea. Does anyone … The UI looks really nice, and the group description would be really nice as well.

collapse a set of roles so you don't have to scroll ten thousand miles to edit that one laaaast role at the bottom. Hello, I'm looking for some role ideas for a gaming Discord. sort roles within the group or delete multiple roles efficiently at once.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Discord is a voice, video and text communication service to talk and hang out with your friends and communities. This would be a godsend for servers with a lot of roles, especially color roles. No prob, feel free to send me any ideas you've got. not sure if this is what you mean but hobbies, age, custom role colours, zodiac? Does anyone have any good ideas? I thought about this a while ago before designing this concept, and I figured it was best to leave it as is. It's a nice idea, but how would it work with role hierarchy? Modifying the hierarchy to be group-specific would be a major breaking change throughout Discord, and I'm not sure that it's worth the effort to mess with hierarchies just to implement grouping.

Build value in your server to encourage your followers to stick around and interact in it. level 2. I've always wanted to have that, because I often have to put some roles in positions I don't want only so I can make it so somebody can't assign them. Role/Rank Ideas I am an Owner of a Discord Server and a Co-Owner of another, both are quite developed and have quite a lot of staff related roles as well as vanity roles, but out of curiosity I've been wanting to gather more ideas for such roles. https://feedback.discordapp.com/forums/326712-discord-dream-land/suggestions/31319866-role-category.
Cookies help us deliver our Services. It would be handy if bots could retrieve that description when informing about the permissions of a role or something. Because if they had their own order, that would be awesome.

i also suggest splitting staff into administrator, moderator and trial mod. I don't personally like the discord roles. This would be a godsend for servers with a lot of roles, especially color roles. Creating up your own Channel’s Discord server is a great way to set up a hub for your community to grow and interact with each other. This is a glorious idea. ... More of an "OCD" kinda thing but good idea. ❤️, Thanks a lot! More of an "OCD" kinda thing but good idea. okay here me out here, this may be a lot to add to discord in an update and a bit too much but in my opinion I think these would make server management more convenient Idea #1: Being able to add members in the roles So basically what I'm trying to say is that, we should be able to add members in the role tab in server settings. Your place to talk. Try adding a few roles for what games they play, pronouns, or what platform they play on. True I might redesign this concept again along with the Android and iOS versions, I'll try implementing your suggestion as well if I do that. Press J to jump to the feed. I don't personally like the discord roles. sync permissions for multiple roles together like bot roles or level roles. Zodiac is actually something I hadn't thought of, so thanks for that idea, I already have some hobbies and custom colors, and was still looking for some staff roles besides the basic mod and admin roles, any ideas for those kinds of roles? I'll try making them as and when I'm free.

Taz Wrestler Net Worth, Bruce Hornsby Wife, What To Say Before Wudu, Obvious Chptrs Meaning, What Was Blacklisting During The Red Scare, Siren Head Film, Fukashigi No Carte Spotify, Skull 3d Model Stl, Austin Powers Instagram Captions, 出てこい Aa 一行, Lexington Plane Crash 81 Dead, Peterbilt 579 Recalls, Stud Dog Wanted Ads, Sherwin Williams Shale, Olg Scratch Tickets, Los Emes Cartel, Justice In The Odyssey Essay, Get On Top Unblocked 77, Golazo Tv Live Stream, Red Stripe Spider Texas, M65 Field Jacket Vietnam, Available Irish Doodles Nc, Pheasant Flush Ringtone, Alex Kenin Age, Toph Beifong Nicknames, Melody Anderson Family, Niu Scooter Wiki, How To Contact Tivimate, Modern Warfare Spec Ops Solo, Best Magnetic Rowing Machine, Mother Lion Protecting Cubs, Pill Plus Pull Out Method Reddit, How To Assemble A Parker Ballpoint Pen, Univision 23 En Vivo, Vikram Vedha Telugu, Biblical Meaning Of The Name Tucker, Find A Patron Saint, Can You Play Scarface: The World Is Yours On Ps4, Barnwood Builders Cast Where Are They From, Real Judy Warren Age, React Markdown Code Highlighting, Does Mercurochrome Go Bad, Rca Recording Studio Los Angeles, Eternal Security Early Church Fathers, Kevin Duckworth Net Worth, Kodak Brownie Film, Yoshua Bengio Wife, Lil Troy Net Worth, Cvs Distilled Water, Dream Wallpaper Minecraft, My Longwood Login, Remplacement Tendeur De Chaine Mini Cooper S R56, Booster Yamaha 2019, Movies Like Deepwater Horizon, Pronostic Pmu Mali D' Aujourd'hui, Whitney Garvey Wedding, Wine Acidity Chart, Lorelei Mermaid Song, Ellen Muth Spouse, Used Titleist Putters For Sale, Espn Font Generator, The Race Of Gentlemen 2020 Entry, And Make Our Faces Vizards To Our Hearts, Ver Partido Barcelona Hoy En Vivo, Nsync Members Height, Bobber Kits Australia, Debra Marshall 2020, Proper Noun Basketball Game, Pays Les Plus Touchés Par Les Cyclones, Greek Bunny Names, Electrolux Refrigerator Control Panel Not Working, Silver Angry Birds, Reba Mcentire And Elisa Gayle Ritter Side By Side, 2016 Specialized Roubaix Sl4 Comp Blue Book, Discontinued Rox Wheels,