Sneak Peek of Disneynature Bears Language: English (DTS-HD High Res Audio), French (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spanish (Dolby Digital 5.1) DVD Release Date: April 16, 2013 Directors Alastair Fothergill, Keith Scholey Starring John C. Reilly Genres Special Interest Subtitles English [CC] Audio languages Copyright ⓒ 2008-2020. I mostly watch big cat documentaries, so I thought it would make for an interesting change to watch this one. Your email address will not be published. This post may contain affiliate links. Disneynature Bears. From Disneynature, the studio that brought you “Earth” and “Chimpanzee,” comes the must-own true life adventure “Bears,” available on Blu-ray™ Combo Pack (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy), Digital HD, Disney Movies Anywhere (DMA), and On-Demand, Aug. 12, 2014. As the bears leave the oncoming summer brings with it a threat of avalanches. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}. JaMonkey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Great photography. Disneynature Penguins | Get Your Tickets Now! Disneynature Bears (2014) (722) IMDb 7.4 1h 17min 2014 X-Ray G. From Disneynature, the studio that brought you Earth and Chimpanzee, comes Bears. Showcasing a year in the life of a real bear family, mother Sky teaches her two impressionable cubs, Amber and Scout, about life’s most important lessons. A brown bear mother named Sky gives birth to two cubs named Amber and Scout in her den on a mountain slope. A delightful film by Disney. The whole story became even more impressive when we saw the little bit of background footage, showing the lengths the crew had to go to in order to find, and follow the main family of bears. Enjoy the scenery. Your email address will not be published. It's a happy movie with a beautiful ending of the bears going back to their den together for the winter. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Required fields are marked *, Meghan is a mom to two sassy girls in Atlanta. To celebrate the in-home debut of “Bears,” Disneynature is proud to continue the conservation program initiated with the film’s theatrical release. Some parts were quite comical and we thoroughly enjoyed it. My 4 year old daughter is not interested in TV much but she loves shows about real animals (not cartoons). When April comes the bears will be ready to leave the den. I know I did. No animal gets hurt apart from some salmon who are eaten and there is lots of light dialogue that manages to avoid the cheesy levels many previous Disney films descended to. One of Disney's best and none of the animals get killed or die. Narrated by Meryl Streep, this intimate and unprecedented look at butterflies, hummingbirds, bees, bats and flowers is a celebration of life, as a third of the world's food supply depends on these incredible—and increasingly threatened—creatures. The movie sparked their attention immediately and they laughed and had sad moments (just like any Disney movie) but of course ended well. This is unique in that it had a story told from the bears' point of view instead of the usual narrated nature DVD's. Copying a full post or tutorial content is not allowed. They are never in extreme danger and.....SPOILER ALERT......everything is ok in the end. For every purchase of the movie through August 19, 2014, Disneynature will make a donation through the Disney Worldwide Conservation Fund to the National Park Foundation, the official charity of America’s national parks, to further protect and conserve endangered or threatened wildlife and wild places as well as enhance field research across more than 2.9 million acres of National Park Service land. ... wow, les images sont à couper le souffle.... aux amoureux de documentaire sur la nature, n'hésitez pas....Bravo à Disneynature pour ce (encore merveilleux documentaire). wow, les images sont à couper le souffle. Onward Activity Sheets and Coloring Printable, Onward Easter Eggs Uncovered in this Hidden Magic Quest, Frozen 2 Monolith Luminaries - Win the Movie. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Unable to add item to List. Disneynature Wings of Life. Please try again. The extras are good two. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. For me the only downside was their choice of narrator. Lake Natron Diaries: Behind The Crimson Wing, Living Menus A fully interactive experience, "Make a Wave" Disney's Friends for Change music video featuring Joe Jonas, Demi Lovato, Disney & Nature: Preserving The World We Share, Exclusive To Disney Blu-ray™: Filmmaker Annotations. My only active dislike was the ghastly song used in the film but then I am almost certainly the wrong generation for that! From Disneynature comes Bears, an epic story of breathtaking scale. This is the first wildlife documentary I've watched that focused on bears. We are the ultimate geeky fandom family. Absolutely adorable!!! Thank you! Disneynature: Oceans (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo), Disneynature: African Cats (Two-Disc Blu-ray / DVD Combo in DVD Packaging), Disneynature: Earth (Blu-ray / DVD Combo), Disneynature: Chimpanzee (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo in Blu-ray Packaging). Upon reaching the lush valley below, the cubs meet the other bears, some of which pose a threat to the cubs; among these bears are Magnus, a big healthy male and Chinook, an older male. Read More…. It is a delightful film about a mother bear and her two cubs during their first year and it is most beautifully filmed. The scenery in BluRay is stunning, right up there with the Planet Earth series. She watched it with the kids when it was free on demand and she says it's great for helping the kids fall asleep. An epic story of breathtaking scale, this heartwarming and visually spectacular film showcases a year in the life of a bear family as two impressionable young cubs are taught life’s most important lessons. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I can't say enough good things about this movie. Please try again. Showcasing a year in the life of a bear family -- mother Sky teaches her two impressionable cubs, Amber and Scout, about life's most important lessons. The narration by John C. Reilly is excellent - easy to hear and funny at times. The narrator does a great job not only of explaining what all we are seeing on the screen and why it is that Brown bears do those things, but he also uses humor and some sarcasm so it's really enjoyable for all ages. Set against a majestic Alaskan backdrop, their … I guess our 5 year old and 2 year olds boys are interested in the Bears, however the nature scenes and noises are calming to them. Loved it! Showcasing a year in the life of a bear family -- mother Sky teaches her two impressionable cubs, Amber and Scout, about life's most important lessons. It features narration by John C. Reilly (“Wreck-It Ralph,” “Chicago” and “Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby”). My copy heads for my grandchildren and I know they will love it. Privacy Policy. This is a perfect film to use to introduce young children to the great outdoors. She watched it with the kids when it was free on demand and she says it's great for helping the kids fall asleep. Sorry we didn't see the movie version when it was released--but now we can enjoy this one over and over. Enjoy some chaos with us. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at Amazon.com. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Emerging from hibernation, the three face the bitter cold and an exciting but very risky outside world. I would recommend "Bears" to all ages. “Bears” was directed by Alastair Fothergill (“Earth,” “African Cats” and “Chimpanzee”) and Keith Scholey (“African Cats”). Disneynature is an independent film studio that specializes in the production of nature documentary films for The Walt Disney Studios and KBS.The production company was founded on April 21, 2008, and is headquartered in Paris, France.. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Astonishing footage captures the fast-moving action and suspense of an endearing family learning to live life to its fullest in one of the plant's last great wildernesses. JaMonkey® is a registered trademark of Meghan Cooper & So Clever Media, LLC. Love this movie. Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2015. Do not use pictures of my children. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. July 25, 2014 By Meghan Cooper Leave a Comment. © All personal images are copyrighted by Meghan Cooper unless otherwise credited. I am a senior and I have always been fascinated by bears.

Haier Fridge Water Dispenser Leaking, Telenovela De Dos Hermanas Que Se Enamoran Del Mismo Hombre, Dorothy Red Shoes Quote, Roller Coaster Marla Frazee Pdf, Rage 2 Farmstead, Tiger Mom Essay, The Women (1939 Script), Metropolis Discussion Questions, Petition To Bring Back October Faction, Is Dina Averina Married, Sema Kadi Jokes In Tamil, Animal Crossing Maker Picrew, How To Remove Oxidation From Painted Metal, 半沢直樹 最終回 無料動画, Oris Definition Anatomy, Virtual Loop Station, Eclectic Transitional Style, Super Metroid Gravity Suit, Columbo A Matter Of Honor Film Location, Scout Recruiting Rankings 2021, Samaira Hall Tree,