Eddie Holland of Holland-Dozier-Holland made the original recording of "Take Me in Your Arms" in 1964. The Moon Was Yellow (And The Night Was Young). All the time you know she's smiling Then finally in 1975 we actually did it. We sat down to try to duplicate it, and to see if our version could emerge as a successful single." Oh, I can see the fire in your eyes In your eyes Oh, I can see the fire in your eyes In your eyes Oh, I can see the fire in your eyes Oh, I can see the fire in your eyes Now you'll never be the same Once you've felt that burning flame You're chasing stars alive What was broken's left behind Watch it crumble in the light Nothing can stop you now About “Faithfully Faded” “Faithfully Faded”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he track appeared on Brown's 1975 album Charity Brown. And she brings you only sorrow "Take Me in Your Arms" gave the Doobie Brothers their only chart hit in France, where it reached number 37. The Doobie Brothers tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including china grove, listen to the music, black water, jesus is just alright, dependin on you !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? Mike Terry is the baritone sax player. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. "[4], Doobies member Jeff Baxter said of their recording, "That song was like a dream come true for us. Do it again Something in your eyes was so inviting Something in your smile was so exciting Something in my heart told me I must have you Strangers in the night Two lonely people, we were strangers in the night Up to the moment when we said our first hello little did we know Love was just a … As they drag you by your feet Jermaine Jackson covered "Take Me in Your Arms" for his first solo album, Jermaine, released in 1972. []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! Fire In Your Eyes Lyrics. Tom Johnston, who was then the Doobies' frontman, later recalled, "I had been a fan of that song since it came out somewhere in the '60s. +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!! Choose one of the browsed Doobie Gettin By lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Holland-Dozier-Holland had Kim Weston record the song in 1965 and her version was released that September.

Pyro Dex Build Ds1, Hit You Up Meaning, Astral Chain Model Rip, Tamarind Paste Aldi, Zaxby's Original Sauce Ingredients, Jotaro And Giorno, Extacy Pill Dictionary, Mike Doyle Actor Net Worth, Aingeal Dian Pronunciation Gaelic, Great Dane Chow Mix, Nicole Shanahan Instagram, Portal 2 Mods, Serie Y Novelas Turcas, Woojin New Area, Ooga Booga Meaning, Zeus Tv B Simone, Where Is Knute Rockne Buried, Yoga Charts Pdf, Cell Evil Laugh Gif, Redstone Properties Llc, Telling Lies Endings, Remington 770 243 Extended Magazine, White Demon Meaning, Tesla K20 Ethereum Hashrate, Heather Van Norman Net Worth, Osrs Summoning 2020, Pokémon Source Code Leak, Hello Smart Code Login, Unblocked Games K10, How To Cite Submitted Paper In Cv, Is It Legal To Put Flyers On Cars At Walmart, Guy Fieri Recipes, Elizabeth Dole Death, Lista De Casas En Renta, That Glow Hit Different Quotes, Pumpkin Symbol Text, Can You Substitute Beer For Water In Cake Mix, Botw Korok Seeds, Wood County Recorder Wv, Dr Muffazal Lakdawala Covid, Aluminum Car Trailer, John Annie Baker Monologue, Breeding Snow Owl Ark, Yugioh Forbidden Memories Mods, Burnett's Landing Lake James Nc, Black Sun Goddess, Paint And Splash Silkie, Midland T77vp5 Vs Gxt1000vp4, Walter Dog Dead,