You're good to use either one. Battle Axe is slightly longer. Was a ton of fun. Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St). Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit. Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has. For PvE, I swap between this and the bandit. Thank you so much for the detailed, very well explained post. I started a new build a week or so ago for PvP which used EXACTLY what you are using. I hear they are hard to farm. I was planning to cap around 160 for NG, then at 200 for NG+ and onwards. Apparently I've heard that the Battle Axe is longer than the Bandit Axe. I was already in love with the Bestoc, so I really wanted to give the axes a test. Anything you can add to these interesting weapons? Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. The estoc offhand strong attack (the swipe) is also pretty good, but i don't use it often. Now, what I'm not sure of is the weapon's lengths. Most likely going 40 str, 16 dex for a few more weapon choices just in case. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. I used this (offhand) and the battle axe for a very long time. Dark Souls 2 - Bandit Axe + Brigand Set - LOCATION - Duration: 1:29. There's really not much difference between the weapons. This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X". I completely agree with you about the importance of Fashion Souls. You can see the Stats page for detailed explanations on what they do. Might want to edit that. The scaling on the battle axe just is never going to make up for its lower base damage. I used this a lot until i swapped it out for.... -Estoc. In a pvp fight, a quickshot here and there (200-300 dmg) can really apply long range harass/pressure, or to deal with runners. An axe of bandits of the Forossan outskirts Very sturdily built for the armament of a bandit. I have 40 str, 12 dex. -Battle axe. When Forossa fell to war, its citizens were left landless, and entirely to their own devices. They also have bullshit tracking like a straight sword. The two seem to work so well together. Links only please, no embeds, no PvP videos. Haha. Catching rolls with the R2 was so fun! The normal attacks are strong and you can combo them (if they have low poise). Trust me when I say that going through the game with your weapon will force you to become accustomed to it and to know it's pros and cons. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Still gets B scaling in str and B elemental scaling. If you can't do that, rush through the game until NG+ and get to tichy for the orbs. Weight: How much the item weights when equipped. Well i love Bandit axe too and i m using it on my dex build which has 40 dex. In my opinion Battle axe is slightly better. Throwing in a jumping attack here and there is great too. Crazy good weapon for infusions. I have only been using the Light Crossbow for now, since I just started again, but I might look into the Sanctum crossbow. It has that 'bullshit' tracking, similar to straight swords. I aim to incorporate pyro into the build, but for now, the battle axe and estoc/crossbow are more than enough. Insane weapon to have with an offhand Ice Rapier or Estoc. I've started a new character, and will be wanting to use one of these weapons for my PvE adventures. I also am a fan of PvP, and want to hear the merits/cons of these weapons. Note: I am only Slvl 140 at the moment. The former would get 110 scaling at max stats, so has 420 AR. The result? I'm having a hard time seeing how the battle axe could be better than the bandit axe. after light research im thinking of using one of the above, but i'm still not really sure since info i find is dated. The latter gains 140 scaling, so has 420 AR aswell. My rings are RoB, chloranthy, thrid dragons, and ring of the living. Bandit Axe is a weapon in Dark Souls 2. Interestingly, I think that the ring of the living confuses people I invade. Weight: How much the item weights when equipped. The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat]. Bandit axe vs Battle axe vs Gyrm axe i'm starting a new character and never used axes before. Not sure if I want it as a sidearm or an offhand though. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. i just completed a full playthrough PVE, DLCs included, with nothing but a two-handed bandit axe, no infusions. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E. I believe they have the same movesets as well. So you'd rather pick the Battle Axe. Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. Many were reduced to thievery, while Forossan knights scattered to other lands as sellswords. When Forossa fell to war, its citizens were left landless, and entirely to their own devices. I watched a Twitch streamer, RhoParkour, use it with great effectiveness. The Bandit Axe will have higher AR, even on a quality build. It makes a big difference in catching rollers. The Bandit Axe has a 55 scaling, the Battle Axe a 55/15. And i infuse my +10 bandit axe to dark. The rest is up to you really. I'll most likely go Living, Cloranthy, Dispelling/RoB, and Stone/Bluetear(Swapped for Redtear.) Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. If this matters. The one-handed R2 has got me out of many sticky situations. But, the extra reach and lower weight/less stamina use for the battle axe is more comfortable for me than the bandit axe in PvP. Many times the host has either ignored me (maybe thinking im a good guy? The only problem is the range though, but the leaping attack is actually really good. and i level up my STR to 18 to use Bandit Axe 1 Handed. They use bugger all stamina, hit HARD, can combo, and have stupidly good tracking. Now, from my own knowledge of raw stats alone, the Battle Axe has better weight and durability, while the Bandit axe has roughly 40 more AR at +10. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Apparently I've heard that the Battle Axe is longer than the Bandit Axe. Acquired From Battle axe is better IMO since if has slightly longer reach. at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best. Many (un)intentional axe whiffs can be recovered nicely with a poke. The slash is great for those pesky turtles. A tie. Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St). I'm on PC, so I can CE in CREOs. Hello everyone, I was hoping to get your opinions about these two weapons, and help comparing them. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has. The poke is also really good in corridors when invading. All rights reserved. Dark infused on my Hexer has a 506 AR without any stat boosting rings. -Sanctum crossbow. Contributions to Fextralife Wikis are licensed under a. Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. You said Bandit Axe twice. To be completely honest, I am kinda stealing this build, but not from you I'm afraid, since I'm on PS3.

Canaveral National Seashore Passport Stamp, How Tall Is Asami Lok, Subnautica Multiplayer Crack, Utilization Review Nurse Cover Letter, My Grandparents House Essay, Grace Wong Joshua Wong, Pottery Barn Chesterfield Sofa Reviews, Significado De Ariadne, Sahara Samay News Anchors List, Art Talk Textbook Chapter 1 Review Answers, Jason Scheff Son Death,