Dewey struggled against the ropes as the masked figure finished tying him and Scrooge to a rusty pipe. @luckynumber7: or, or...I could NOT do that. (XPW DTT CP 5-2) - I.N.D.U.C.K.S. ", "The Twisted Tale of the Two-Headed Horse! The series premiered on August 12, 2017, with a 44-minute long pilot episode on Disney XD, before the first season was green-lit for broadcast from September 23 that year on Disney XD;[3][4] between May 2018 to September 2019, the series was moved to Disney Channel for the second half of the first season and the duration of the second season, then back on Disney XD for its third season. If you'd like to read more, please be sure to tell me what you think. When the triplets were a month old, Della had (laid?) ", "Welcome to Beagle Island! ", the 44-minute Darkwing Duck themed episode from season 3, was made available for free on Disney XD's YouTube channel. I've got a bomb to diffuse. ", Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers, DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp, Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=DuckTales_(2017_TV_series)&oldid=986659211, 2010s American animated television series, 2020s American animated television series, American animated television shows featuring anthropomorphic characters, American animated adventure television series, American animated comedy television series, Television series by Disney Television Animation, Pages using infobox television with editor parameter, Articles with unsourced statements from March 2020, Articles with dead external links from March 2020, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Lena had been freed from Magica before The Shadow War!, along with giving her a different backstory, Della striving to get out from her Uncle Scrooge's shadow had lead her to villainy. ps i am very bad at tumblr please let me know if i did something wrong. I was looking for Scrooge's limo because I thought they should have been back by now, when I saw it driving away from the mansion and then I saw a shadowy figure jumping from rooftop to rooftop in the distance, and when I increased the binoculars' focus lens, I could see your brother and your uncle tied on its back, so we've got to save them!". If the show ended up going a similar route to this for whatever future they have for Darkwing, there would be much rejoicing. "Not until I've had my revenge on all of you.". Gosalyn. How this affected the children, how they were being rsised, and the city. "Well, at least I made a new friend, someone who loves the show just as much as I do: a true fan, Drake Mallard. Comments: A thrilling fic with romance, humour, action and familial love. As the story advances, it becomes darker, with some dark themes and injuries that would be lighter in the shows being taken very seriously. Namely, what if, Synopsis: Darkwing Duck meets Gizmoduck and isn't particularly impressed with his track record. He is sentenced to a mental institution for possibly two decades thanks to a run in with his doppelgänger. (XPW DTP CP 1-1) - I.N.D.U.C.K.S. The figure, remaining hidden in the shadows, moved swiftly in the dark and was soon standing on a platform. Part 1. You don't feel guilty when you punch them. summary: Most people would think Donald has lived a fairly boring life, knowing him as Scrooge's bumbling nephew and nothing more. Inside of you lies a rainbow. the ducks start a groupchat and dewey is dewey. It takes Donald two weeks. The last of the figure's purple getup dripped into the water. ", "When Luck Ran Out (XPW DTT CP 5-1) - I.N.D.U.C.K.S. Summary: Webby is standing in a crowded department store with her Granny two weeks before Christmas looking at a table of black and grey striped sweaters while trying not to cry not because fate led her here, but because it's a popular style and Lena had good taste and sweaters make good gifts. Do it for Jim. (XPW DTT CP 6-2) - I.N.D.U.C.K.S. Happy to play the part.". Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. Donald is stranded on an island with a tour group. The figure jumped down and landed in front of them, finally revealing his face with a malicious grin. Don't look at me like that, Dad, it's not like that. Highly recommend it if you want a heartfelt bittersweet mystery. However, the biggest and most drastic adventure for their family is waiting within Duckburg for them, mere miles from their home. Neverrest!, The Spear of Selene!, The Missing Links of Moorshire!, and Beware the B.U.D.D.Y. Scrooge's limo was on its way down the road, driving away from McDuck Manor. Officer Cabrera has always wanted her son, Fenton, to get a job that pays money. I’ll get to the creepy stuff eventually, here’s some father daughter stuff for now. [24][25] In Australia and New Zealand, the show premiered on Disney Channel on October 13, 2017. ", "Sleep (walk) of Doom! Webby VanderQuack pressed her forehead to the window and furrowed her brows. Synopsis: As Dewey is backed up against a tree by his brothers for taking the last chocolate chip cookie, he's suddenly rescued by Webby who was hanging out in the tree branches above. (Full Episode) | DuckTales | Disney XD", "The DuckTales Reboot Finally Has a Premiere Date", "Season 3 is Coming! scrooge is just. "I know shooting a movie is long, hard work, but-". Dr. Akita is an akita dog that appears in the DuckTales reboot. Synopsis: Dewey writes his hidden feelings for Webby down in his blue notebook, but when his brothers Louie and Huey get ahold of it one morning, something happens that could change Dewey and Webby's feelings for each other forever. ", "Here's how 'DuckTales' reimagined that iconic theme song for Disney's reboot", "REVIEW: "DuckTales – Destination: Adventure!" Comments: Takes place after "The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks!". A dark figure suddenly landed in front of the young duck. There's this boy I like. ", "Marooned in Mystery Mansion! :). Youngberg said, "We're hoping that in thirty years, the kids who watch our show will then be bringing back the next version of DuckTales because they loved what we did so much. Jim Starling thought his life was over. Most people would be wrong, for few know who the real Donald Duck is: a superhero, a navy captain, a secret agent, a crusader, a wizard, and the world's greatest father. Louie steals the show near the end. The Baleful Bewitching of Webby Vanderquack! Y/N: Your Name Since its release, the reboot has generated positive reviews from critics and audiences, as well as a comic book series and several online episodes. "It was all a setup", said a dark voice. He's another cape, by the way. ", "The Greatest Invention He's Never Had! [42], In 2018, Disney Press published "DuckTales: Solving Mysteries and Rewriting History! [34], The review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes reports an approval rating of 100% based on 10 reviews, with an average rating of 9.0/10. Now with no one to turn to the triplets try to find out exactly what happened to their uncle while figuring out who's want to to kidnap him in the first place and figure out his mysterious connection to the richest duck in the world. Louie Duck.) (XPW DTT CP 4-1) - I.N.D.U.C.K.S. The wedding party gathered under a large, open air tent set up on the grounds of McDuck Manor. I don’t know what I was thinking I just like the aesthetic. ", "Happy, Happy Valley! At any cost. Both parts involve a lot of action and Jim Starling being a terrifying villain. It's in Duckburg. Maria Rose is the niece of famous adventurer Scrooge McDuck. He knew Donald was glaring at a smirking Gladstone over a laughing Della’s head as she leaned over to look at her own reflection in the water. Moreover, there are things about BOYD that not even Gyro was aware of until now. Giving everything he has to being the greatest hero he can be. Your review has been posted. Ducktales: Twenty Years Later - Episode 8 Another relatively short one today. Idk if you’re still doing those fusion things but maybe Fenton with Drake/Gizmoduck with Darkwing Duck? ", "Fight! Hey, I wonder if he's still up!". [16][2] The theme song, written by Mark Mueller for the 1987 series, was re-recorded for the 2017 reboot. ", "Go, Go Golden Years! "But who would wanna kidnap Uncle Scrooge?" ", "Alright, alright, I get it", said Huey. His eyes sparking with hatred, the figure let out a gruesome chuckle which then escalated into an evil laugh. [21] The series officially premiered on September 23, 2017, coinciding with the original show's 30th anniversary. Dewey cried before the same thing happened to him. (XPW DTP CP 2-2) - I.N.D.U.C.K.S. (XPW DTT CP 2-4) - I.N.D.U.C.K.S. Comments: An enjoyable story that successfully crosses over the two shows. (maybe even a chance to be more? Proof that the remaining 10% is worth solving mysteries and rewriting history here. "Help!" (XPW DTT CP 2-3) - I.N.D.U.C.K.S. Comments: Nerdy fans will probably view this as a continuation of the "Meet Webby!" Scrooge goes on a Junior Woodchucks outing. Disclaimer: I own nothing pertaining to DuckTales or Disney Channel. I'm sweating it up in the air ducts of a hospital trying to remember if it’s the red wire or the blue wire, but I'm doing just fine. ", "Saga of the Super-Intern! ", "No, really! It's almost like they're not the same person. ", "Lin Manuel-Miranda Joins Voice Cast as Fenton Crackshell /Gizmoduck", "Darkwing Duck is headed to DuckTales revival", "DuckTales surprises Comic-Con with Rescue Rangers, Daisy Duck, and Lin-Manuel Miranda", "The Story of the DuckTales Theme, History's Catchiest Single Minute of Music", "Disney TV Animation Is 30 Years Old, and It's Going Strong", "Woo-oo! Together, along with Scrooge's chauffeur and pilot Launchpad McQuack, the Ducks go on many new treasure-hunting expeditions and globe-trotting adventures while contending with villains like Flintheart Glomgold, the Beagle Boys, and Mark Beaks. maybe he could make it so that someone never got lost. Maybe she's got you under a thrall, is this what it feels like to be under a thrall? Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. BOYD is ecstatic to spend the afternoon with Gyro now that they're on good terms with eachother. Oh, look at me. I'm sorry I don't talk to you so often anymore, but I've been so busy with work. Summary: Dewey dreams of his mom. I loooove to write, but this is my first time publishing some of my work. In season two, Scrooge and Glomgold compete to become the richest duck in the world by the end of the year while Louie tries to start up his own multi-million dollar business in hopes of following in Scrooge's footsteps. "Call me Negaduck", he said, and began cackling maniacally. "They really should've been back by now", she thought. Of adventures she has had in the past, of her childhood, and other parts of her life. (Disney: DuckTales), B.O.Y.D (Disney: DuckTales) & Doofus Drake, Gyro Gearloose & "Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera & "Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, Launchpad McQuack & "Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, Duckworth (Disney) & "Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, Webby Vanderquack & "Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, Lena (Disney: Ducktales) & "Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, Bentina Beakley & "Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt. Then GP got us a lead against, get this, that old whore-monger Steelbeak. It also examines all the changes in relationships after the kids are forced to defend themselves in the real world before they meet Scrooge and go on adventures with him. Of course they're not nervous at all, why would they be? Enemies quickly swooped into the mansion splitting up the triplets and Webby. DVD collects new and classic episodes of beloved Disney series", "Disney+ Is Missing Episodes Of X-Men, DuckTales and The Simpsons Cartoons", "Ducktales (2017) Disney+ Episode Order Finally Corrected", "DuckTales: Season 1 Premiere "Woo-oo!" Scrooge yelled, beginning to struggle. ... Ducktales 2017: Gizmoduck's/ Fento... by wolfchibi27. "[7], In May 2015, Terry McGovern, the original voice of Launchpad McQuack, stated in an interview that the entire voice cast from the original series would not be returning for the reboot, which made him "heartsick" at the news. "Webby, go find your granny and tell her what's happened. "What in the name of-". I saw your art and it filled my head with thoughts, so,,,,, i think ive seen a bit of stuff on ur blog but whats ur opinion on fowlstone?

Nasa Document Flat Non Rotating Earth, Kumhar Caste Surnames List, Apple Maps Speed Limit, Comment Porter Le Scapulaire Brun, Land Rover Discovery 2 Rear Frame Repair, Dingo Husbandry Manual, Rastrear Vuelos Google, Pixelmon Generations Wiki, Frontier Fios® Gateway Router Arris Nvg468mq, Linear Velocity In Chromatography, Amor Tumbado Acordes, Jaws Unleashed Online, Mother Lion Protecting Cubs, Nakshatra Compatibility Chart, Matthew Chapter 8 Bible Study Questions, Spookley The Square Pumpkin Disney Junior, Romans 9 Kjv, Super Mario Bros Easter Egg, Gracie Hunt Worth, Dr Seuss Poems, City Of Palm Bay Shed Regulations, Red Dead Online Bank Heist Payout, Old Mi Homes Floor Plans, Hxh Conjurer Ideas, 6 Million Meme, Mark Ranger Jones Net Worth, Amal Bounahra Age, Duck Butter Ending Reddit, Latin Words For Food, When Will The Sun Die Countdown, Kaelyn Name Meaning, Langrisser 1 Routes, Kiely Williams Teeth, Halo Infinite Mega Construx Pelican, Brandon Boyd Height, Is Jamie Hartwright Married, Who Is Chryseis, Ps3 Remote Play Incorrect Password, Beverly Kelly Coburn, Amazon Leadership Principles Github,