IP camera WiFi not working or IP camera not connecting to your router WiFi is a common issue. I tried an iphone in case that was the issue - no luck Both, homebase 2 and video doorbell (battery), have full WLAN reception. That’s really strange. Press J to jump to the feed. I have removed and re-added the device Starting to feel like I should’ve kept my Ring doorbell. Thanks, I’ve got an email into them already. Thank you for your offer of help, Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, 462B22CB-B368-4D38-AB39-2620F3EF53DC.jpeg, Eufy video doorbell „p2p connection error“. The chime works when it's is connected to homekit. My smartphone (iphone 7S) will not accept the device for some reason or another. Reset from APP doesn’t connect. Go to the devices tab, than select the little gear in the corner of the doorbell widget. It feels useless. Voltage was good and all connections were tight, but no light on the doorbell. I had to reset the unit with the reset button on the back of the doorbell to get it to function again. Have you tried the “doorbell diagnosis” in the settings for the doorbell? That’s a joke no? RoboVac Replacement Washable Mopping Cloth. eufy p2p connection failure. I’ve verify the internet signal, disconnected and re-connected the doorbell and all I get is the yellow pulsing circle, no doorbell, no connect. I am having the same issue. I had even removed power and turned it back on. … Wait up to 5 minutes for the camera to restart. Doorbell worked fine for several days, then went offline. Thing” this is ridiculous, my $50 doorbell at the back door recovers in seconds, so do all my cameras, garage door opener and switches. No phone support on weekend. I get the same p2p error, as soon as I add the homebase to homekit. Eufy only does 2.4Ghz wifi and for some reason it doesn't find the SSID from my mesh network. Is this setting for “doorbell diagnosis” on the App? I get the same p2p error, as soon as I add the homebase to homekit. I only have the doorbell attached. This morning the doorbell is “offline” and will not reset. I can not do anything at all all with the doorbell when it comes to video streaming, etc. I’ll try uninstall app and reinstall but this is ridiculous. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. As soon as I remove the … Worked fine for a few months but over past couple of weeks nothing. Disconnected Power and still nothing. My router is less than 50 feet from the doorbell. I installed the doorbell today and it works, records, streams, etc. I uninstalled the application and reinstalled - no luck Has there been any resolution to this issue? Brand new Ethernet cables. But I just can't see the camera, etc. When I connect it to homekit, the stream stops working. So this issue started happening to me on Day 2 and I have not found any remedy! I have exactly the same problem and I’ve called customer support just to let me know that this issue is “rare” and I should sent it back for replacement. After a couple of hours it’s offline and pulsing yellow. So have a deeper look into medium stable 2.4 Ghz Wifi networks … or perhaps instable internet-connection. The camera is designed to automatically reconnect once there is internet available. Rebooted doorbells, base, switch, router. If this does not happen, you can try the following: 1. Good luck! Very disappointing QA/QC for an expensive product. I then have to press and hold the button for 5 secs to get the amber light and restart it via the app. I’ve had mine for a week or so, it disconnects almost every day, I think it’s an ISP thing, the internet drops for about 30 seconds, when it comes back up, my wired doorbell is “Offline” and the only way to bring it back is to do the “hold the button for 5 sec. Doing weekly resets is just not an acceptable solution. From there, it’s fine for an undetermined amount of time. … Unplug the camera from the power source, and plug it back in. Did anyone solve the issue? We may need more information to address the issue for you. The IP cam can't connect to WiFi, and it keeps dropping the connection to the network. I’m disappointed, I really wanted to like this doorbell, but this is unacceptable. What I did was revert back to cabled connection to the switch connected to base router (I have netgear orbi), but you may just connect it to a satellite. I only have the doorbell attached. I reset to default and re-added - with no help Seems like we’re having the same issue. Any solution on this issue?. eufy Security's upcoming Smart Drop lockbox keeps packages safe and secure Yobi's doorbell has HomeKit, but it is missing a major feature Troubleshooting. Your camera may lose connection with our servers or the internet on some occasions. This morning the doorbell is “offline” and will not reset. I was so impressed how easy it was to install in my vacation property. By October 14, 2020. Connection rejected with code '5' Connection failed: ConnectException('Connection rejected by broker') I got the userId by reading from the passport/login API call. If Eufy doesn’t offer a proper solution or if I cant find a solution that works for me I will sent it back immediately, Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, Eufy Doorbell is Offline and will not re-connect. I’ve verify the internet signal, disconnected and re-connected the doorbell and all I get is the yellow pulsing circle, no doorbell, no connect. I'm having the same issues as OP and tried re-installing the app and resetting my phone, but it's still not working. I can not do anything at all all with the doorbell when it comes to video streaming, etc. I get motion/chime alerts on mobile app, but unable to live stream or access recorded videos. Purchased a new 2k Doorbell, worked perfectly for 2 days, now won’t connect. My new Eufy doorbell was working fine after the initial install 2 days ago. I guess it’s my fate to have to wait the extra 2 days lol. The only way to get it back connected is to power cycle the doorbell by flipping the breaker or disconnect wires. same here, installed the doorbell three days ago and this morning it was …offline. Thanks for responding TechMan. Now I am beck home I have the same problem. Diagnostic says it’s good. It seemed to go offline overnight when the temperature dropped to 29 degrees F. I verified that the jumper connections were still tight, cycled power to doorbell and still no light. If it’s possible, please email us at support@eufylife.com with a video of how the error message pops up when you try to make the connection. I don’t see any doorbell diagnosis. Manual entry results in connection failure. The bell also rings at the station. Have a great weekend, I always feel that it’s the weekend when I have to contact support teams . It is of NO use to me if it requires resetting every few days. I have tried numerous things and nothing seems to correct the issue. Hallo Ankerguys, I can log into the Eufy portal website and view the cameras so it seems to be an app issue. „…P2P connection failure“. Tried removing the doorbell and re-adding but no luck. Sometimes a couple days, sometimes a couple hours. I can not do anything at all all with the doorbell when it comes to video streaming, etc. The bell also rings at the station. Video Doorbell. It’s offline and I can’t get it to reconnect. Most doorbells fall into two categories. I’ve got the same problem with mine. I am waiting on a call from Eufy, but I think this one is going back to them. However, I cannot connect to the doorbell in the app. I was wondering if there was something in common with these issues! I have the latest firmware as of 1/17/2020. Doorbell sound works. Have even tried moving the homebase very close to the door. Tech support seems to think this is not an uncommon problem and that dismounting the doorbell and resetting it is an acceptable solution. It feels useless. Wifi connects. No luck. Both, homebase 2 and video doorbell (battery), have full WLAN reception. Over the last 12 hours we have had an internet outage in my area but not a power outage. A place to share configurations, best practices, tips, and complaints on the new Anker/Eufy EufyCam. However, I cannot connect to the doorbell in the app. You should be able to scroll down and select device diagnosis. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Contact eufy support at support@eufylife.com. I just had the same thing happen. „…P2P connection failure“. What most of you would care most about is the network connection offline when using a wireless IP camera or a wireless IP camera system. I’ve had mine installed for maybe a month now and am having the same problem; constant disconnects. Doorbell worked fine for a little while, then we were getting nuisance hits so I toned it down one notch, then realized we weren’t getting any hits. To say it is frustrating is an understatement. Anker has a great support team, so expect they’ll be able to help you out. Yeah same here. Video Doorbell 2K (Wired) Video Doorbell 2K (Battery-Powered) Video Doorbell 2K (Battery-Powered) Add-on Unit; Video Doorbell 1080p (Wired) ... eufy RoboVac Replacement Filter Elements. Can anyone suggest a solution? My new Eufy doorbell was working fine after the initial install 2 days ago. I tried connecting the doorbell to a wifi extender that is literally 8 ft. away and the same thing happens. Other more expensive products like the August Doorbell Cam Pro, Eufy Security Doorbell, Nest Hello Video Doorbell, and as well as the Arlo Video Doorbell offer the same feature. So if I’m on vacation or at work the doorbell is useless until I can manually reset it? … When I connect it to homekit, the stream stops working. As soon as I remove the base from homekit, the stream is back up and running. … FOLLOW UP AFTER EUFY TECH SUPPORT! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. after building a new WLAN and pressing it into eufy, it works like a charme… I don‘t know, what is the problem before … but I do not want to put research work into this specific problem solving.

Koala Sewing Cabinets Canada, Ewen Leslie Poem, Kai Dugan Father, Nigel Williams Susan Jameson, Miles Zuniga Wife, Vhs C Adapter Walgreens,