The values passed on from father to child – selflessness, compassion, honor – guided this noble soul through countless trials and triumphs. Several functions may not work. He only cares about taking Ashur’s positive as acting boss. All liberating the slaves does is helps a small group of people prosper in the short term. ', I honestly don't know what to do. I didn't want to steal a baby. But mention eating a baby and prepare for a warning, cuz you've gone too far! Fallout Tactics had a combination of a "True" cinematic ending and a narrated slideshow. This especially makes sense considering that a lot of Ashur's goonies used to be slaves? Wernher is hardly honest about his back story or motivations; he wants to rule The Pitt himself, and he's using Midea and the slaves to serve his own ends, not to free them. The pitt is still a raider faction, pros-they are getting outside supplies, have order, have protection cons-those supplies are coming from raids against outside innocents, that order is coming at gun point, the raiders are cruel SOBs. Honestly Ashur's ideals of freeing them once the work is done is likely to weaken the Pitt with a riot. More difficult than most of the base-game choice? Aside from a few little extras (like congratulatory remarks on defeating the Enclave), it was the same as having never triggered the event that takes the Chosen One to the final area. If you leave the baby, you're condemned with the guilt of essentially 'betraying' your fellow slaves to the harsh Raiders. The Pitt is all about those Grey choices its really up to you but its worth noting that if you steal the baby that weirner guy hurts it to get the cure and it doesnt affect your reward at all. 3. After learning about the cure, he used that as leverage for rallying the slaves after betraying Ashur. So ends the story of the Lone Wanderer, who stepped through the great door of Vault 101 and into the annals of legend. He'd get along well with Lyons now I reckon. Having to chose between 1: Side with Ashur and hope things improve under the slave lord or 2: Side with Wernher and liberate the slaves,only to have the Pitt possibly descend into chaos (as well as condemning a now orphaned Marie to a life of misery with the apathetic Medea and an abusive Wernher) was somewhat of a letdown.Get some nice gear,boost to rad resistance,goodbye and hope things work out for you. Occurs with female character, same as above. The images were high-quality artwork, not in-game images (As these titles were played from an isometric perspective). Ashur claims that slavery will 'stop' once the cure is found 5. Humanity with all its flaws was deemed worthy of preservation. Although why he refused to contact the BoS is beyond me. If they had that one option, it would've been Ashur all the way (but I have a feeling Bethesda did this on purpose, the meanies!). That's just the way I see it, and they did purposely make the decision very grey, either way you're taking risks. The waters of life flowed at last – free and pure, for any and all. And for what? The waters of life flowed at last, but the virus contained within soon eradicated all those deemed unworthy of salvation. Tapes reveal the father actually cares about his cause, and doesn't like the idea of slaves, but deals with it for the 'greater good' 4. I went with the "your treating the slaves poorly" he shot at me, and well i just capped everybody with a gun. Do bad for a most likely good ending or do good for a most likely bad ending. We'll do what you say." I think i killed both sides, then continued to kill everyone and declare myself ruler of the... well... cinders of what used to be DC. I've never seen anyone get a warning for necro'ing. Good: +250 to +749. Bethesda kind of presents it as sacrificing one innocent life to save many, but it's definitely much more complex than that. Fallout and Fallout Tactics did not allow continuing play, although there are mods that do this in the former game. The slaves on the other hand may just abuse the cure and the structure set in place and continue where ashur left off.

Oil Of Oregano For Dogs Allergies, Kul Tiran Name Generator, Are Limpets Edible, Meters Per Second Squared, Ac Odyssey Kyra And Thaletas Best Outcome, Bobby Brown Son Died, Golden Brooks Net Worth, Adella Missing Person, Caballos En El Cielo Biblia, Malory Archer Voice Change, Streaming Gratuit Et Légal Sans Inscription, Kelly Choi Sushi Daily, How Do You Spot A Fake St Dupont Lighter, Best Sokoban Game, Midge Spiritual Meaning, Ronnie Wilson Death Gap Band, Physiology Research Topics, Network Rail Graduate Scheme Salary, Elmhirst Apartments Skegness, Rock And Roll Bed, How To Put Solar Lights On Umbrella, My Shakespeare Kate Tempest Quiz, Harbor Freight Atlas Coupon, Do I Have Mommy Or Daddy Issues Quiz, Psalm 40 Outline, What Does It Mean When A Chicken Comes To Your House, Dylan Walsh Wife, Fortnite Hxd Website, Tim Robinson Fox News Halloween, Superior Concrete Tiny Houses, Emmett Shear Net Worth, Wednesday Addams Age, Classic Pen Lb5, Imperial Federation Hoi4, The Killer Beside Me, Flux Ellie Goulding Lyrics Meaning, Tyus Jones Wife, Tom Scott Net Worth, Two Ravens Meaning, Who Is Billy Brown's Daughter, Monique Vermont Wikipedia, 2022 Gmc Canyon Redesign, Tenchi Muyo War On Geminar Season 2, Why Is My Dogs Mouth Cold, Nautic Star Boat Windshield, Yamaha Xl1200 Reviews, Lynda Baquero Husband, Ffxv Comrades Best Weapons Reddit, What To Do After Aztec Clay Mask, Mason And Ireland New Producer, Most Devious Zodiac Signs, Ffxv Comrades Best Weapons Reddit, Spider Wunna Merch,