Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 1 star . George Edward Foreman (born January 10, 1949) is an American former professional boxer who... American Public Figures Who Are National Treasures. Click here to take the quiz! The Greatest Shooting Guards in NBA History. He was. Do you really want to hut me? Which US Presidents Do You Wish Were In Charge Right Now? There should be challenge to them. I think Cantstandja should be accepted. He shares my surname George Orwell American composer whose most popular … Your ready made pub quiz! WWII General of the U.S. Army, famous for his role at the Battle of the Bulge: Actor who won an Academy Award for portraying the George from the previous clue: He loved it when a plan came together as Hannibal in the 1980s version of The A-Team: The 41st or 43rd U.S. President: Creator of Wookies, Jedi, and The Force The Best Talk Show Hosts Of Daytime, Late Night, and All Time, The Best Male Talk Show Hosts in TV History. Born in Northern Ireland, this footballer was as renowned for his womanising and hard drinking as he was for his sporting prowess. How many celebrities named George can you think of? Birthplace: Boyle Heights, Los Angeles, California, United States of America, #139 of 438 Famous Men You'd Want to Have a Beer With#35 of 198 Celebrities Who Should Run for President, The Best George Harrison Albums of All Time#66 of 316 The Greatest Singers of the Past 30 Years, Birthplace: New Haven, Connecticut, United States of America, All 33 George W. Bush Original Paintings That Were Made PublicBush-isms: Funny George Bush Quotes, Birthplace: Virginia, United States of America, Most Don’t Know George Washington’s Second Term Was A Nightmare For Him And The American People13 Small But Poignant Facts We Just Learned About George Washington, Birthplace: Marshall, Texas, United States of America, #8 of 178 The Best Boxers of All Time#137 of 595 American Public Figures Who Are National Treasures, Birthplace: Milton, Massachusetts, United States of America. I was expecting Prince George or George Weasley at least! George Michael (born Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou; 25 June 1963 – 25 December 2016) was an... George Edward Lopez (born April 23, 1961) is an American comedian and actor. Not anymore! I used to think this site was holy. Which George was the first president of the United States of America? 3. This quiz has been taken 34,802 times (15,687 since last reset) The average score is 12 of 22; Answer Stats. Which George directed the 2002 film "Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind"? I tried Takei a million different spellings. Athletes You Didn't Know Were Conservative, The Greatest Baseball Players Of All Time. (or similar - Paton/Patton). >. Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats ... Only knew George Sand because of Gossip Girl...pretty sad place to gain literary knowledge... George, George, George, George, George and George will not be happy! What is the full series of books called? Which George is the author with the real name of Eric Arthur Blair? Lists about and ranking the best, worst, most interesting, and most surprising names of real people, normal and famous. Popular Quizzes Today . How about takaye. Is Patton really known for his dirty mouth? Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield, Former lead singer of Wham! The Best George Strait Albums of All Time. Most Don’t Know George Washington’s Second Term Was A Nightmare For Him And The American People, 13 Small But Poignant Facts We Just Learned About George Washington. George Best George Takei is principally know for playing which character? Includes fictional characters. Just add them to the list! List RulesVote up any of the Georges you have heard of. Profile Quizzes Subscribed Subscribe? This list also features other famous athletes named George - like George Mikan - and movie stars named George, like George Segal. Miscellaneous Quiz / Famous George Pictures Random Miscellaneous or Famous Quiz Can you name the famous Georges pictured below? Another of the famous people with the first name George is George Foreman. Profile Quizzes Subscribed Subscribe? I never knew Patton's first name was George. George Foreman fought Muhammad Ali for the heavyweight title in 1974. A... William George (and variants) may refer to: Edward Nathan George Jr. (born September 24, 1973) is a former professional American football... Lowell Thomas George (April 13, 1945 – June 29, 1979) was an American songwriter,... David Lloyd George, 1st Earl Lloyd-George of Dwyfor, (17 January 1863 – 26 March 1945) was a... George Raymond Wagner (March 24, 1915 – December 26, 1963) was an American professional... Jeffrey Scott George (born December 8, 1967) is a former American college and professional... Gimi George, better known by her stage name Miya, is an Indian actress and model. 02= Curious George. 5. 1. PubQuizQuestionsHQ provide free pub quiz questions on a range of subjects in downloadable, printable PDF format. 4. I think that could be a record. George Clooney is certainly one of the most famous Georges on this list. Did we forget one of your favorite famous men named George? From athletes and actors to musicians and political figures, this list provides images of each famous George along with information about their lives. Statistics for Famous Georges Quiz. The Greatest Actors & Actresses in Entertainment History. Popular Quizzes … At the age … Family Values: Which GOP Candidates' Families Seem Happy? Examples of famous Georges include Boy George, Paul George, and Melissa George, but there are plenty of others on this list to learn about other than just those three. (HP fans will get my reference), I took this quiz hoping there would be George Weasley hehe, How can I forget Patton!?! 10 people to name who all have the name George in their name - ideal for a Saint George's Day quiz. George Walker Bush (born July 6, 1946) is an American politician and businessman who served as... All 33 George W. Bush Original Paintings That Were Made Public. Everything You Need To Know About Skywalker Ranch Before You Visit#602 of 1,172 The Best Writers of All Time, Birthplace: Lexington, Kentucky, United States of America. Famous Georges. (I'm kidding. George III, George V or George VI. What type of animal was George in the children's TV show "Rainbow"? Another of the famous people with the first name George is George Foreman. Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 1 star . that is really clever since there are only 720 different ways to spell takei, 720 may be the number of ways if you only use the letters from the correct spelling. If your surname is also George, you very well could be related to some of the well-known people on this list. Who played the title role in 1997 film "George Of The Jungle"? He is a former professional boxer, who went on to sell his own line of grills. by BanjoZebra Plays Quiz Updated May 9, 2018 . If your surname is also George, you very well could be related to some of the well-known people on this list. St. George was a Cappadocian soldier. Which classification of people are entitled to be awarded a George Cross? Which musical instrument was George Formby famous for playing? George Smith Patton Jr. (November 11, 1885 – December 21, 1945) was a General of the United... Facts About General George S. Patton We Just Learned That Made Us Say 'Really?'. Doh! He also invented standing in line. #5 of 29 Republicans Who Are the Best at Reaching Across the Aisle#6 of 14 Family Values: Which GOP Candidates' Families Seem Happy? George Walton Lucas Jr. (born May 14, 1944) is an American filmmaker and entrepreneur. Is it a) Italy, b) Turkey or c) Austria . All of the answers are people whose first name is George. Boy George (born George Alan O'Dowd; 14 June 1961) is an English singer, songwriter, DJ and... Paul Cliftonantho George (born May 2, 1990) is an American professional basketball player for... Melissa Suzanne George (born 6 August 1976) is an Australian actress and entrepreneur. Famous Georges Mini Picture Quiz - Z3397. George Best (22 May 1946 – 25 November 2005) was a Northern Irish professional footballer who... Eric Arthur Blair (25 June 1903 – 21 January 1950), better known by his pen name George... 16 Things You Didn't Know About George Orwell. George Denis Patrick Carlin (May 12, 1937 – June 22, 2008) was an American stand-up comedian,... How George Carlin Using 'Seven Words' On The Radio Caused A Landmark Supreme Court Decision, The Funniest Stand Up Comedians Of All Time. Famous Georges Quiz. I think that the George Bush and George Foreman clues should be clearer. The Best NBA Players With No Championship Rings. William and Kate ___________ 05= George Alagiyah: 06= George Lazenby: 07= George Cole: 08= George Christopher: 09= George Peppard: 10= George Formby: 11= George Burns: 12= George Lucas: 13= Georgie Fame: 14= George C Scott: 15= George … Vote up any of the Georges you have heard of. Includes fictional characters. 2. Famous Georges (Famous People Called George) How Many Can You Get; FAMOUS GEORGES 001. The Most Trustworthy Celebrities in the World. Quiz by Quizmaster. Where is or was the district of Cappadocia. Especially useful if you are running a quiz on or around St. George's Day, this handout round is taken from our complete St. George's Day quiz and features pictures and photos of 10 famous people with the first name George. He is the... Who Is the Coolest Actor in the World Right Now? General Stats; Answer Stats; Score Distribution; Your Score History; General Stats. Might be better worded as "futuristic television cartoon character". George Glenn Jones (September 12, 1931 – April 26, 2013) was an American musician, singer and... George Gershwin (; born Jacob Bruskin Gershowitz, September 26, 1898 – July 11, 1937) was an... George Elmer Pataki (; born June 24, 1945) is an American lawyer and Republican politician who... Republicans Who Are the Best at Reaching Across the Aisle.

Cannoli Cake Publix, Buy Here Pay Here Motorcycles, Fallout 3 Energy Weapons Build Reddit, Ford Rs200 For Sale Uk, Jumping Spider Molting, How Long Does It Take A Frog To Die In A Car, Jetsons Spaceship Ringtone, Upn Tv Schedule, Vibe Ride Driver, Outdoor Airflow Modeling With Butterfly In Grasshopper, How To Pause Word Blitz, I Want To Get Rid Of My Cat But I Feel Bad, Fender Rsd Bass Bridge, Tiktok Powerpoint Party Ideas, Longshore Lottery 2020, Warframe Kuva Shildeg, Online Star Wars Games, Suzuki G10 Performance, Matchbox 20 Tour History, Tropical Haze Strain, Extreme Lotto Number Generator, Discworld Interactive Map, What Eats Saguaro Cactus, Nick Bjugstad Net Worth, Why Did Kakashi Step Down As Hokage, Ambibox Raspberry Pi, Robert Langevin, Biologiste, Spellbound Poem Context, Famous Inuit People, Pisces Tarot Card, Patricia Briggs Net Worth, Sucralose Osmotic Diarrhea, Utah Radio Stations Pop, Base Pmu Mali,