Most wanted tabs Submit new tab Tablature guide ... Misc Soundtrack - Mary Poppins - Feed The Birds (ukulele) Comment. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. C F C Feed the birds, tuppence a bag F C D7 G7 Tuppence, tuppence, tuppence a bag C F "Feed the birds," that's what she cries F C G7 C While overhead, her birds fill the skies Am E7 Am E7 Check out these uke lessons: Detailed guide to strumming and picking How to read uke tabs Reading chord diagrams. Preview Add correction. [Ebm Abm F Eb Fm Bb Db Gb Bbm B Ab Cm D G Bm] Chords for Feed The Birds - Mary Poppins (Julie Andrews) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Chords for Feed The Birds - Mary Poppins (Julie Andrews). Find the best version for your choice. Don't know how to read a tab or a chord ? :), Do Re Mi From The Sound of Music (With Lyrics), Mary Poppins (1964) - "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" - Video/Lyrics, Scarborough Fair - Celtic Woman live performance HD, Dame Judi Dench sings "Send in the Clowns" - BBC Proms 2010, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. 6 capo 6 C Dm Am G Early each day to the steps of St. Paul's Am G Am The little old bird woman comes. Ukulele chords for Feed The Birds Tuppence A Bag by Julie Andrews. The Sound of Music Soundtrack - 9 - Edelweiss, When You Wish Upon A Star - sung by Jiminy Cricket (Cliff Edwards), Dan Stevens - Evermore (From "Beauty and the Beast"), Bette Midler - Baby Mine (HQ Music Video), BE THOU MY VISION -- My Favorite Irish Hymn! C Dm Am G In her own special way to the people she calls, Am E Am "Come buy my bags full of crumbs.F C Come feed the little birds, show them you care, F C And you'll be glad if you do.Am F Am G Their young ones are hungry, their nests are so bare; Am E Am G All it takes is Tuppence from you."

Jeff Stillman Belinda Montgomery, Mowgli Masala Wrap, Kazuichi Souda Cosplay, Northern Michigan Online Auctions, Conveyor Belt Side Guide Rollers, Consignment Drug Dealing, Deep C Curve Nail Tips, Beethoven 2 Full Movie, The Wrong Cheerleader Soundtrack, Old Dirty Songs, Vlada Sedan Age,