WORKS AND LOOKS GREAT. It is not in tune at the moment but tunes very easy with a tuning key. It is in really nice condition, but is missing one string currently, but that appears to be the only flaw we can find. Folk music in Belarus had also been associated with various periods of peasant, life(Spring- Yur'ia. Returns are accepted only if the item is defective or not working properly. MY COUNTRY TIS' OF THEE. Pretty sound if you know how to play! THANK YOU AND HAPPY BIDDING! WE SHIP FAST AND PACKAGE WELL. Lastly, most of our packing materials are biodegradable. DOESN'T HAVE ITS ORIGINAL TUNING KEY, BUT I AM SUPPLYING AN OLD CLOCK KEY THAT DOES THE JOB JUST FINE, as pictured) APPROX OVERALL SISE: 17 5/8" 44.7 cm) tall x 11 3/4" 30 cm) at widest point HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS ITEM" Will post over seas via INTERNATIONAL TRACKED or PARCELFORCE GLOBAL PRIORITY ONLY please contact me for exact cost before bidding if bidding from over seas) For Over Seas Sales Will accept Payment by Pay Pal Only- All my Items are described as accurately as possible if in the unlikely event an Item is received not as described I will refund the amount that was paid for the Item but not the postage cost. I replaced six of the zither pins with oversized pins because the original pins had become loose. A $3 packing fee applies to all items.As you cans see in my feedback my packing is A1. This dulcimer features 4 strings. Functions normally. 15 Fret, Maple Leaf Signed& Numbered by Ron Gibson + Extra Strings& Pick front click picture to enlarge back click picture to enlarge We purchased this dulcimer years ago for our daughter who took a few classes and then never really played it much after that. Item is used and sold as is. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as"gifts" US and International government regulations prohibit, such behavior. It is a fun past time for all ages! Because of these hours I have stopped shipping after 9PM PT. Tuning Wrench, Extra String& Pick. First Act 4-string mountain dulcimer. This item is not beat up)All in all this is a wonderful item. I will not accept a return on this item. The lower four strings are drone strings tuned to AA DD. And Thanks For stoping by. FOR QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS. Thank you for looking. Thank you I usually try to ship within 48 hours of payment. Dulcimer Made in Belarus Great condition! Otherwise. Nepenenoyka 15 string lap harp made in Belarus EUC 14" x 8" x 1.5", click picture to enlarge First Act Player Series Lap Harp Easy to use. We are continually shopping for new and unusual vintage items so stop by often! In Great Shape for any collector. I do combine shipping. Thanks for looking! Please leave feedback for us. Please, see more pictures below. Buyer pays all shipping charges. RHYTHM BAND INC, RBI, ChromAharp Cord 15, 36 string Auto Harp, 15 STRING HARP ALUMINIUM MARKED, HARBERT ITALIANA MILANO ITALY. This 15 string kantele is in need of some loving care. OUR PHONE NUMBER: 770-623-1808 EMail: Please Contact us through eBay Message) Sorry. Please email me with any questions. Ask about a combined shipping and handling fee. THANKS FOR LOOKING! I charge 7.5% sales tax to CA buyers. Trustworthy seller who wants you to have a satisfactory buying experience, but once in a while I miss a flaw. 15 STRING LAP HARP"CITARA Mini-Harpa Ceara" MADE IN BRAZIL Includes five sheets music printed both sides. I WILL MAKE SURE TO LEAVE YOU FEEDBACK AS WELL. Simply. Be sure to add me to your! As it is pictured. The Idaho Youth Ranch will leave feedback after the item has been received by the customer and feedback has been left for our organization. PAYMENTS- We ONLY accept payment through Paypal. The back is marked in red"Made in Republic of Belarus. I AM SELLING THIS WITH NO RESERVE. Office Use Only: Location- Box#76. Once in awhile a stray hair will find it's way into a package. Additionally, I cannot change the title of this item in order to affect your customs fees. Item is in Very Good condition! Please contact us with any questions you might have about our auctions or our programs for children and families. ~ Please have a look at all the pictures ~ Original Retail Price: $179.99 ~ 100% Authentic! And a little dusting but otherwise in great condition Nice hard case and some accessories are included Shipping within 1 business day of received payment. Please see all photos as they are part of the description and email with any questions. Please feel free to use the enlargement and zoom features to be sure you get a good overall view of this item. We try very hard to accurately describe our items, and stand behind our products so our customers can be satisfied. Jan 29, 2013 - First Act Lap Harp - First Act - Toys "R" Us Dulcimer- Lap Harp. If there is a shipping damage. The case also has a name written on the inside that reads"Appalachian Mountain Dulclmers J.C. Shellnutt& Company Mill Valley California Made in USA Thanks for looking! If the item is too small it will not have a tracking number. Multiple item shipping, or more shipping options please contact us. However, someone wrote Turben on the back in ink. WE DO NOT SHIP TO APO'S OR FPO'S. Please note: eBay will automatically open an unpaid item case on the 8th day if payment has not been received. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf%60%60%3E-13e5e6def3d-0xfd-, end_display_feedback_code_window 15 String Auto Harp made in Romania Harp with zip up case This has been well cared for! Just slide a songsheet under the strings and pluck the string above each note-it's that easy. On top of Ebay I work full time during dayshift hours and these day they are running early and late. The harp appears to be in good condition, with little to no signs of wear. The instrument has a great sound and all components are in fantastic condition. Sounds great but does not have music sheets or box. Professor Canada Research Chair in DNA Nanoscience, Tier I (2013-present) Member, Editorial Advisory Board, Journal of the American Chemical Society (2010 … One of the nicer ones out there Easy to carry around Case also looks great, Aklot 15 String Harp Mahogany Nylon with Carry Bag Tuning Wrench String Strap, Mini 15 String Harp For Children with Music Sheets, Lyre Harp 7 String Mahogany Body Bone Nut with Tuning Wrench for Beginner AKLOT, Vintage 15” Wood I Psaltery Hand Painted Lap Harp 15 String Floral, 15 Strings Baby Harp Celtic Irish Solid Rosewood Free Bag Strings & Tuning Key, TK O'Brien 15-String Walnut Lap Harp Zither, Arpa Magica Mexican Wood 15 String Harp Instrument + Papers, CITARA 15 STRING MINI LAP HARPA WITH SONG SHEETS, Master Works 15/14 Hammered Dulcimer (Russel cook) With Bag, Hammers, Tuning Key, Vintage Citata Mini Harpa 15 String Mini Lap Harp, VINTAGE 16/15 HAMMER HAMMERED WOOD DULCIMER INSTRUMENT W/STAND STRINGS FULL SIZE, ChromAharp Autoharp musical instrument 15 chord, Vintage 16 Inch 15 String Psaltery, Harp Lyre Stringed Dulcimer, Back to Basics Toys Melody Harp with Case Tuning Tool Music Sheets 15 Strings, Yerbonitsa Harp Zither Easy Play 15 String Vintage Wood Musical Instrument, Brilliant Harpsicle Harp Acoustic/Electric - Dark Wood Satin, Nepenenoyka 15 String Lap Harp-Republic Of Belarus-5 Double Sheets-Zither-15x8", Citara - Mini Harpa Ceara 15 String Lap Harp Vintage, Amazing McSpadden Mountain 4-String DULCIMER Folk Instrument in Case w/Strap, VINTAGE Magical String's HAMMER HAMMERED WOOD DULCIMER INSTRUMENT FULL SIZE, 8 STRING CELTIC Rosewood HARP With + tuning key, Nepenenoyka 15 String LAP HARP|Sheet Music| Tuner Made In USSR Music Maker Nice, Vintage Russian nepeneno4ka 15 String Wooden Lap Harp Musical Instrument, Harp Musical Instrument ChromAharp 36 Strings 15 Chord Bar Autoharp Auto Bars, 15 String Baby Harp Small Harp Mini Harp Lever Harp with Free Bag and String Set, Vintage Russian 15 string harp nepeneno4ka, David's Dulcimers Spinet 15/16 Package with free shipping, 'Ear'idescent Nightingale Autoharp (original design - limited edition - no 5/15), Lap Harp NEPENENOYKA 15 String INSTRUMENT Vintage Music, SUZUKI RAN (蘭) Red Electric Taishogoto with Semi-Hard Case (#135), TK O’Brien Lap Harp Dulcimer W/ Lots Of Music Hand Crafted USA Beginner 15string, Zither Lap Harp Sheet Music ~ Christmas Music, Hammered Dulcimer Vintage Musical Instrument, R. Peterson, Greenbrier, AR #32610, HARPISCHORD HARP STRING INSTRUMENT WINDCHIME CHRISTIANITY ANGELS LARGE = 36 LBS, Gift Ideas: Suzuki KOHAKU CHK-1 Electric Taishogoto + Semi-hard Case (#03), New 16 strings Small harp konghou musical instrument #8, 15 String Lever Harp Small Mini Harp Nylon Strings with Free Bag & Tuning Tool, Brand New 12 Strings Rosewood Irish Harp, Free Carrying Case & Tunning Key, Suzuki Taishogoto SAKYU Soprano Electric harp stringed instrument w/ Case, Amazing Hand Home Made 3-String DULCIMER Folk Instrument, Bow Burgundy Natural Gut Harp String No.15 3rd Octave E=MI * 1 string, Tycoonwise | 29 Strings Ashwood Irish Harp, Carry bag & Tuner |, Children;s Harp to Learn Music 15 String Real Wood with Free Bag , Strings Key, The Music Maker Melody Harp - Lap Harp/Zither (1811), Russian 12-string gusli (lyre, harp, psaltery) traditional, GECKO GK‑15M Harp 15String Maple Wooden with Tuning Hammer with Bag Free Postage, Suzuki Electric Taisho Koto Ran soprano Hard case Japanese musical instrument, Lyre Harp String Lyre String Small Harp String Accessory Music Instrument, SUZUKI TES-370 NOBARA Electric Taishogoto Koto Japanese Instruments Synthesizer, The Music Maker Zither Lap Harp 15 String Nepenenoyka Dulcimer, Auris - Pentatonic Children's Harp - Seven (7) Strings wood, Suzuki AKAGI (赤城) Electric Taisho Koto (Taishogoto) + Hard Case (#01), Citara - Mini Harpa Ceara 15 String Lap Harp Made in Brazil w/10 song cards, Beautiful Jenny Lind dulcimer - 4 string 15 fret maple leaf Ron Gibson + extras.

Devon Live Exeter, トランプ大統領 通訳 日本人, Stranded Deep Ps4 Seeds, Trap Houses Near Me, South Mckeel Academy Lunch Menu, Neal Casal Letter, Shadowgate Rune Puzzle, Onaga Mk 12, You Got Cheese That I Can Eat Kid Instagram, Migrate Yahoo Groups To Google, The Bad Boy And The Tomboy, Skeppy Face Cam, Beat Saber Custom Sabers Not Working, Pheasant Flush Ringtone, Altrom Canada Login, Mitsuwa Torrance Weekly Ad, Corona Alcohol Content, Buster Brown Suit, Polar Bear Is A Left Handed Animal, Georgia Tennant Net Worth, Tariqa Tijaniyya Wazifa Pdf, How To Stream Disney Plus On Panasonic Smart Tv, Can I Get Out Of My Lease If There Was A Shooting, Dell Xps 8930 Power Button, 3 Percenter Wallpaper, Dmv Registration Fee Calculator, Anon Name On Cod, Nick Murray Porsche, The Clap Hammer Treatment, Gilman Community Impact Essay Example, Driving From Vancouver To Toronto Reddit, How To Cut Curtain Bangs, Lala Kent Family, Decora Fashion Shop, New Haven County Roblox Map, Frito Bandito Bandana, Geforce Now Ios Jailbreak, Gorn On Quest, Elijah Schiff College, Hannag Divinity 2, Funny Fake Criminal Names, Will Geer Net Worth At Death, Greetje Riphagen Son, Bon Secours Workday, Jamie Apocalypse Outfit, Gratiot Bus Schedule, Wye Valley Sport Pdf, Avatar Le Dernier Maître De L'air Saison 3 épisode 19 Streaming, Supremacy 1914 Tipps, Cod Ghosts Extinction Maps, Cheikhi Serigne Touba, Los 7 Desiertos Del Pueblo De Israel, Honeydew Melon Bread Recipe, Keeshond Rescue Arizona, Eva Veanne Hwang, Minnesota Freedom Fund, Tomi Lahren Brandon Fricke Split, Ali Liebert Full House, Can I Drink Fanta While Pregnant, Civic Type R Stage 1, Pomapoo Puppies For Sale Craigslist, Honda Dirt Bike Memes, Strongest Zodiac Matches, Pof Renegade Plus Vs P415, Pathfinder Sorcerer Spells Guide, Craigslist South America, Skillshare Sponsorship Script, Isadora Name Meaning Spanish, 1989 Kawasaki Z1300 For Sale, Dying Earth Spells, Rey Rivera Stansberry, Cuban National Anthem Mp3, Craigslist Omaha Personals, Duck Mojo Decoy, Septic Tank In Crawl Space, Nissan Paint Color Chart, Ultimate Lightning Basketball Game, Wrist Watch Serial Number Lookup, Hiroshima Carp Vs Hanshin Tigers Prediction, John Deere 100 Series Owners Manual, Why Did Kakashi Step Down As Hokage, Too Much Almond Extract, A Villequier Analyse, Manju Bhargavi Son, Skeppy Face Cam, Micah Ohlman Salary, Eating Disorder College Essay, Miller Trailblazer 325 Aluminum Welding, Adam Graves Son, Saskatoon Hospital Home Lottery 2020 Early Bird Winner, 1995 Ford Festiva For Sale, Nicknames For Alexa, Morgan Wallen Fiance, European Doberman Puppies For Sale In Uk, Duplicity Movie Plot Explanation,