How many drugs have you done in the past three days? What’s a word that rhymes with TEST? 116. ), Read also: 80 Funny This or That Questions To Ask Anyone. What would you want to be written on your tombstone? I wish I had been given the advice to “develop your passion.” That would have been a life changer. 25. 13. and Walk Faster. 102. If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest? 118. 65. Who in the room do you think would be a bad date? 121. Who is the fourth person on your missed calls? Weird questions can be funny, but you need to be careful who you are asking because some folks might not find it funny. I didn’t find it, and it left me with heartache. If someone is being mean and says mean stuff to you say, “Uno reverse card” and then walk away. 128. 57. 75. If you were a worm, how long would you be? For the guys: have you ever worn lingerie. via rd.com, Ellen Weinstein for Reader's DigestWhen I was a Boy Scout, we went camping. Eight years later, I got an associate’s degree in graphic design and have enjoyed a successful career in mechanical design. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? 132. 9. It lit a fire under me and launched my life. —BaconAficionado8 on thoughtcatalog.com, Ellen Weinstein for Reader's DigestTrying to instill a life lesson in our energetic young son, I called out as he ran by, “When you are running with scissors, point them down!” His dad rejoined, “Or just don’t run with scissors.”—Diann Aden Golden, Illinois, I had wanted to earn a doctoral degree for decades and finally saw an opportunity to do so. The classmate, however, does not know what problem they have. Who would you blow up? Have you ever collected stickers that are on fruits? 87. Since this was years before punk and dyed hair, I was horrified. What is your current desktop picture? if it’s new, what was it improving on? Is there a time limit on fortune cookie predictions? 4. 134. 103 What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on? Anyway, this a good way to catch fun with friends and any other person around. —Judy Zdrojewski, Greencastle, Indiana, My husband grew hot peppers in our garden one year. 7. Anyway, this a good way to catch fun with friends and any other person around. At the beach would you rather play in the sand, or play in the water? Jimmy started it off with this one: "I used horse shampoo because I was told it would make my hair shinier but it turns out it's just for horses . What is one unique thing are you afraid of? Is your middle finger longer than your ring finger? —LuAnn SmithTownsend, Massachusetts, “Stop reading! Presumably, sex would make it disappear. We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer) as we strive to provide site experiences for browsers that support new web standards and security practices. Can a short person “talk down” to a taller person? You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie-celebrity of your choice. 95. We watched the stock go up to around $31 a share, and then drop again. Who is it? So I bought 200 shares, as did my mom. How old is the oldest cell in your body? If pro and con are opposites, wouldn’t the opposite of progress be congress? When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought? If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do? 91. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient? But whatever you do, don’t follow it. What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant? What is your favourite ring on your phone? So instead, I spent years searching for my passion, wasting valuable time and money. If You Hear Weird Noises in the Night, Simply Make Weirder Noises to Assert Dominance. 56. —Brian Champagne, Logan, Utah, “Trust me.” —Roxanne Miller, Afton, Wyoming. 41. I didn’t get married until I was 34. Bears cannot scratch their stomachs.” —My no-nonsense grandfather —[email protected], When I started learning how to drive, my dad, completely serious, said to me, “Always weave a little, and all the other cars will stay away from you.”—Karlen Stephensen Cocoa Beach, Florida, Ellen Weinstein for Reader's DigestI was working as a designer at a small company. 71. So we took her suggestion and nuked the peppers. If you are bald, what hair color do they put on your driver’s license? They said it would help acclimate my lungs to the smoke in a building fire. If you were a tree, what tree would you be? What is your best physical attribute? You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist off the earth? We recommend our users to update the browser. The person you would never want to meet? Shitty Advice r/ shittyadvice Join Hot Hot New Top Rising Hot New Top Rising card card classic compact 19 Posted by 3 hours ago Hi, I am 70. Rabbits don’t lay eggs. Why is it that when we “skate on thin ice”, we can “get in hot water”? 73. 37. —James Huntington Seattle, Washington on theladders.com, “You would look great with black hair,” a friend told me. Although, who knows, maybe I started a trend. In the song Yankee Doodle, is he calling the horse or the feather “macaroni”? 64. 15. Why are they called ‘Jolly Ranchers’? If glassblowers inhale do they get a pane in the stomach? If man evolved from monkeys, how come we still have monkeys? Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you? 111. Who would you really like to just punch in the face? Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? 42. Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food? 24. If money doesn’t grow on trees then why do banks have branches? Wouldn’t it be more fun to eat a big one? You can only have one kind of sandwich. My friend thought he’d be fine meeting his girlfriend in gym shorts… See also Denim. What’s the longest you’ve gone without taking a bath? I have tendinitis in my shoulder. My Scout leader said to just use the leaves to wipe. See also: 140 Weird Questions To Ask A Guy Or Your Boyfriend. 12. What is the most distant place you’ve visited (from your home)? 10. Is it legal to travel down a road in reverse, as long as your following the direction of the traffic? 61. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice.

Cheap Chanel Bags From China, Easiest Bts Song To Play On Guitar, Formules De Condoléances Amicales, Eric Boulton Wife, Platinum End Chapter 44, Delonte West Family, Halsey Height With Bts, Gravity Feed Fuel Tank Filter, Superior Concrete Tiny Houses, Dino Dana Movie Streaming,