With Liverpool and United set to go head to head on Saturday, live on Sky Sports Premier League, Neville and Carragher build-up to the game by reflecting on two memorable clashes they were involved in. And don't miss Liverpool v Manchester United from 11.30am, Saturday, Sky Sports Premier League. In a brand new series, the Manchester United legend looks back at the games where he and his studio guest faced each other. He was taking Sir Alex on on his own patch: mind games. It wasn't a reaction to something. "Rafa, on the Friday, mentioned to me he was going to say something in his press conference before it happened - so it was pre-meditated. Gary Neville's Soccerbox makes its Sky Sports premiere on Monday, with Jamie Carragher the special guest in the first episode! "Everyone had talked for 20 years about mind games, even if it didn't exist - and then all of a sudden it looked like he was cracking up.". Match preview: Leeds v Leicester A win would give the Foxes their best-ever start after seven matches but can they keep one of the b... UEFA Champions League Magazine – 3 November 2020, Leeds United vs Leicester City Full Match – Premier League | 02 November 2020, Fulham vs West Bromwich Albion Full Match – Premier League | 2 November 2020, Fulham v West Brom Preview – Premier League | 2 November 2020, Pep Guardiola pre-match Press Conference | City v Olympiacos F.C, Liverpool’s Champions League press conference | Atalanta, Leeds United v Leicester City Preview – Premier League | 2 November 2020, RB Salzburg v Bayern Munich Full Match – UEFA Champions League | 03 November 2020, Manchester City v Olympiacos Full Match – UEFA Champions League | 03 November 2020, Atalanta vs Liverpool Full Match – UEFA Champions League | 03 November 2020, Exclusive Interview – Three Years Of Jurgen Klopp’s anniversary, UEFA Champions League Highlights – 03 November 2020, Manchester City U18 v Chelsea U18 | FA Youth Cup Final 19/20, Vanarama National League Highlights: Matchday 7 | 3 October 2020. The only thing I'm thinking of, if I'm being totally honest, is we were going for the league and it was Rafa sort of calling it on with [Manchester United].". Manchester United legend Gary Neville is joined by former Liverpool rival Steven Gerrard to run through some of the best matches from his career. He said: "I remember being at home that day, watching Sky Sports News and thinking 'what's he done?'. Carragher and Neville watch Liverpool's 3-1 win over Manchester United at Anfield from 2001 and discuss the rivalry and where United went wrong that day. Attention then turns to United 2-1 triumph at Old Trafford in 2010, famed for Ji-sung Park's winner and a heated altercation between Neville and Carragher. "I think it was actually started by Rafa, I don't think it was something Ferguson had done. And there will be plenty more banter and reminiscing as the series progresses, with John Barnes, Matt Le Tissier, Phil Neville, Ryan Giggs and Sol Campbell set to join Neville. Ole: I always listen to 'outspoken' Keane, Kane defends actions in Lallana penalty incident, Werner: World-class Havertz will get better and better. Watch Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher on a special Liverpool v Manchester United Countdown show from Anfield from 6pm on Sky Sports Premier League on Friday night. Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville have revealed how Liverpool and Manchester United's players reacted to Rafa Benitez's infamous "facts" rant in 2009. Gary Neville’s Soccerbox makes its Sky Sports premiere on Monday, with Jamie Carragher the special guest in the first episode!

Cavs 2016 Championship Roster, Nishiki Manitoba Manual, Dj Hero Turntable Hack, Coturnix Quail Eggs, Jamal Adeen Thomas Actor, Jal Usa Card 使えない, Frito Bandito Bandana, La Puissance De L'action De Grace Pdf, Bougainville Ww2 Relics, Spiderwort Plant Poisonous, News 4 Woai Anchors,