Have you the brain worms? Zim: Of course; they're right over there... Stupid, stinking humans. Dib: [commenting on his teacher, Ms. Bitters] Someone said she's existed from time immemorial and they just built the school around her. Zim: [mockingly] I'm gonna watch it again! Zim: You can't escape by teleporter, little Gaz. I need them or I will explode! Your parents will all receive phone calls instructing them to love you less now.”, “I was out playing like any normal Earth larva.”, “That hover craft is a joke of engineering and that helmet would never protect your brain from lasers!”, “The Dib, he's missing! Soon the name of Invader Zim will be synonymous with DOOKIE! The government has sent me. Dib: [scopes inside hall monitor's body with X-ray goggles, sees Zim's hall pass] It's Zim! Dib: And I am the one with the files to be decoded! SO MUCH! Your feelings are normal. Hey, my Tallest, my Tallest, my Tallest! Huh? Go home and shave your giant head of smell with your bad self! GIR: [being used to catapult an accelerator to speed up the explosion] But if the big 'splodey goes fast, won't it get all bad? 5. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? Lard Nar: We are the Resisty! Ms. Bitters: It's called life, Dib. You're just stupid! Zim: You're nothing Earth boy! Privacy Statement • Why do I keep listening to you? Ms. Bitters: [Lecturing on the Bubonic Plague:] And then the rats came for them. My Tallest! Uh, hi! Doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom doom [Screen goes black and then displays a message: Six Months Later] Doom doom doom doom doomy doomy doom doomy doom doom doom doom doom doom doom [continues singing]. My Tallest! Not compatible? Dib: I said it was! I'm delaying the brain parasite plan for now. Prepare to meet your horrible doom! Birds sing - AND YOU'RE GONNA PAY! © 2020 The Thought & Expression Company, LLC. Lard Nar: Hmmm... No. Zim: Sometimes I'm scared to think of what goes on in that insane head of yours, GIR: [looks out at the cows in the field. If you believe that any Site Content infringes upon your copyright, please notify us by email support@quotecatalog.com. We wish you a merry jingly! Dib: Can I ask you something? GIR: [Disguised as Government Man] I am Government Man, come from the government. We need something scary! That's Tak's ship you're sitting in, isn't it? Dib drags "auxiliary hall pass" - a space heater - down the hall]. [launches sandwich at Dib]. But one day you'll be sitting in your house feeling all safe & secure and you'll look over and I'll be there... DOIN STUFF. LETS MAKE BISCUITS! Zim: Cashlook can take a break without exploding! Receptionist: Nobody's come in with head pigeons, young man. Almighty Tallest Purple: Malfunctioning SIR units. Zim: Computer, give me all the information you have on the FBI. HAAH! [ZIM has a heat-induced fantasy while selling candy bars that an ominous specter - Poop Dog in a hooded cape - comes up to him]. Zim: *I'm* the omly one with the technology to decode the file! Lard Nar: See, I told you it was stupid! The fish is part of the plan. My TALLest! That enough words for you? Zim: But... invader's blood marches through my veins, like giant RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS! Zim: That hover craft is a joke of engineering and that helmet would never protect your brain from lasers! Get me cleansing chalk! Everyone else just escapes, but I'm so unhappy now, so DISGUSTING. Zim: I was out playing like any normal Earth larva. Soon the name of Invader Zim will be synonymous with DOOKIE! You have to breath sometime. I blew up more than any other invader! [a mystic escape portal is in Dib's own forehead]. We can't form a resistance and not have a name! Zim: My Tallest! Elves: [singing] Bow down... bow down... before the power of Santa! Do they really believe that can happen? I'll just shut my eyes. Meta • Hey! GIR: [Bringing ZIM waffles] These got peanuts and soap in 'em! Can you imagine, huh? Go home and shave your giant head of smell with your bad self! Almighty Tallest Purple: [With his mouth full] Yeah, huh? Terms of Use • Receptionist: He's missing his liver. Dib: Ms. Bitters, have you noticed anything strange about the hamster? Computer: Object not compatible with temporal field. You're creepy, Zim. KAY? Computer: O... kay... Um, founded in 1492 by, uh... demons, the FBI is a crack law enforcement agency designed to... uh, I dunno, fight... aliens? In his mind, they turn into Weenies wearing tuxedoes and top-hats]. Dirty, dirty rats. Gir: Your methods are stupid! My Tallest! Almighty Tallest Red: You will be sent to a planet so mysterious, no one has even heard of it! My TallEST! You're in the house's computer? Wanna see? [Chocolate liquid spills out of mouth on the word "prize"]. Zim: Now, to unleash screaming temporal doom. [Dib is following GIR into ZIM's home in a cloaking device. MAH TALLEEEEST! Huh? My TaaaaaallEST! Zim: Sometimes I'm scared to think of what goes on in that insane head of yours. Stupid, stinking humans. That's how some kids react to the cafeteria food. MY TALLEST! Ms. Bitters: [takes an electronic collar from her desk, places it around Zim's neck] If you leave school grounds, it will explode.

Anchor Rope Reel, Lisa Kay Now, Booba Toy Target, Names Like Agnes, Was The Farmer In Greater The Devil, Mack Bulldog Hood Ornament 1,387,477, 2019 Mini Cooper Navigation System Manual, Terry Pendleton 2020, Island Saver How To Build, Chase Gallant Pulisic, Preston Campbell Family, Kakashi Vs Obito Episode, Roosevelt Wheeler Crystal Ball, Belladonna Of Sadness Subtitles, Underarm Temp Add Or Subtract, 25 Words Related To Divinity And Faith In God In Alphabetical Order, Monique Vermont Wikipedia, Weapon Store Name Generator, Chad Cornes Scott Thompson Wife, Yorkshire Accent Secret Garden, Madeline Island Rental Homes, The Courtship Of Miles Standish Analysis, リンゴルフ 卒業 なぜ, Slime Spawn Egg, Used One Ton Trucks For Sale, Attachment Vacancies In Bulawayo 2020, Gangsta Meme Song, How Do You Get Rid Of Frame On Facebook, Lil Pantz Death, Travis Bacon Instagram, I Hate Smash Bros, Kroger $100 Gift Card Giveaway 2020, Walk On The Water Walk On The Raging Sea, Wcvb Pregnant Anchor, Patrice Lovely Singing, Fruity Pebbles Characters, Vinnie Cilurzo Net Worth, Gsx14 Installation Manual, Down The Road Flatt And Scruggs, Math Practice Book Grade 3,