But this bike is designed a good bit for the novice rider and commuter as well as us old road dogs. It Just had a full tune up and completely polished , good fit for someone around 5'2'' to 5'6''.. for more info call at or text, for sale this silver specialized globe cruiser bike single speed , 15" frame for $135.00 , front hand brake , very comfy seat ,front basket , alloy wheels running true and good tires , the bike is in good shape . The steering is quick thanks to a very upright, steep headtube, and it was fun. Hi All I just bought a locked bike at auction. All Of Our Bicycles are Designed In Venice Beach Ca. 3x7 drivetrain 21 speed. Anybody have any experience with this middle of the line model? My friend Joseph rode this one and really enjoyed it. I am 6 feet tall and the seat can be raised or lowered. Tyler – looks like you might have the 01’s and 03’s backwards. $240.00 FIRM. • Comment Policy Nice condition. For the starting or experienced bike commuter, this is a really good value. Hasn't been used for ages but in pretty good condition - except flat tyres, just need to be pumped up though they aren't punctured. First, there are actually three different models – Daily 1, Daily 2, and Daily 3 – all come in standard or step-through versions, which makes six total bikes. That would make me very sad…, I spoke with the product manager for Globe and he said the alloy fork is much nicer, saves a ton of weight and rides just as well as the chromoly version. CONTEST! Essa é a casa oficial da Globe Shoes, skates e roupas. Cruising streets of LBI New Jersey. explore tips for being a Solo Traveller Find the best things … Home Read More » Please contact. Quick release wheels. 21 speed Shimano Altus.Text 4zero6 2sixzero 57four4. I think I have found my next bike…..:). I agree on the steel fork. • How We Make Money Frame Material: Specialized A1 aluminumFrame Angles: 70.5 head, 72.5 seatSizes: 49cm, 52cm, 55cm, 58cm, 61cmColors: BlueFork: TCR-D, 63mm travelRear Shock: Not applicableBrake Levers: Shimano EF-29 EZ-FireHandlebar: Specialized aluminumStem: Specialized aluminum, adjustableHeadset: 1 1/8" threaded Specialized loose ballFront Der: Shimano Nexave T301, bottom-pull/clamp-on 31.8mmCrankset: Shimano Nexave, 28/38/48 teethRear Der: Shimano AlivioPedals: Specialized platformTires: 700 x 38c Specialized Infinity. Strong frame and wheels, fairly light, smooth, plush riding and very responsive even when fully loaded. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Can deliver if needed. It uses the same big handlebar as the 02, and it adds a kickstand. Everything you think of, you will find here. Everything works accordingly. Globe cruiser longboard in good condition. Ready to ride. Would like it more if it had the 8 speed Nexus instead of the 7. When Matthew Dunkle is wearing his headless horseman costume around Concord, he prefers to wield a guitar and travel on a beach-cruiser bike. Ad posted 19 days ago 22" Specialized Globe womens XL hybrid cruiser bike, trades ***Come see our entire inventory of 150+ preowned bikes at our Showroom in Edmonds***Bike Nuts18521_76th_ave_west, EdmondsOpen: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri 11-6, Sat 10-5Please CALL or TEXT if you have any questions at 2 0 6 - 6 5 9 - 8 4 8 1Specialized Globe Daily 2- Aluminum frame, easy to use 8 speed, Nice Shimano components, trigger shifter, Specialized Vintage 1996 Globe 3 Comfort Cruiser - Great Shape - $150 (East Hartford), Specialized Vintage 1996 Globe 3 Comfort Cruiser - Great Shape - $175 (East Hartford), Specialized Globe Small 3sp Cruiser Bike - $175 (Glen Cove), Specialized Globe Edition Cruiser - $200 (Kalispell), Specialized Globe Citi cruiser-super comfortable - $195 (Utica), Specialized Globe Commuter/Cruiser bike - $210 (Suffield, CT), Specialized Globe Commuter/Cruiser bike - $240 (Suffield, CT), Near New SPECIALIZED GLOBE 3-Speeds CRUISER Bike (14 in frame) Basket - $350 (Davis), Specialized Globe Women’s Cruiser Bike - $250, SPECIALIZED Globe men's city cruiser bike - $225 (RIPON), Specialized Globe Carmel Cruiser Style Bike 21-Speed (Manitou Springs), Globe/Specialized Carmel Hybrid Cruiser Bike (Small Step Thru) - $245 (Gainesville), Globe cruiser bicycle size medium 26in tires 3 speed - $80 (Austin), Specialized Globe Daily 2 womens Large hybrid cruiser - $400, Globe Daily 03 cruiser bike - $95 (North Portland / Arbor Lodge), 21 Speed SPECIALIZED GLOBE Beach/ Hybrid Cruiser - $140 (Malabar), 26'' WOMEN'S SPECIALIZED GLOBE CRUISER BIKE - $130 (goleta), 26'' WOMEN'S SPECIALIZED GLOBE CRUISER BIKE - $135 (goleta). Local pickup (5 miles away) Posted 6 months ago in Bicycles. To keep costs reasonable, the chromoly fork they spec is “nice, but not super high end, and is a fair bit heavier. • I’ve put about 50 miles on it already and I really can’t find anything to complan about at all. This is number 257 and I bought it two months ago from the original owner. I didn’t ask to confirm, but there are threads on the other side of the hub, so you can likely run it as a fixed gear, too. Has a flip-flop hub if you want to ride as a fixie or as a single speed, It's time to retire your old ride and step into a new, fresh world of urban cycling with Globe's Roll 1. $300.00 OBO call John at 559-443-981eight, Specialized Globe 18" Bicycle / Bike - $295 (Near Kings Island), Specialized Globe road/trail, trade or sell - $400 (Al), Specialized globe mens large road/trail bike - $400 (Al), Specialized Globe street/trail - $400 (Al), specialized globe bike - $300 (East Dallas/Lakewood), Specialized Globe Sport - $300 (West Central), Specialized Globe Hybrid - $195 (St Louis Park), Specialized Globe Roll 8 Rare - $1,499 (Seal Beach), 2014 Specialized Globe Roll 1 With Custom Handlebars and Brakes - $150 (Towson), Specialized Globe Roll 1 Single Speed / Fixed Gear Road Bike (56 cm) - $260 (Arbutus), Specialized Globe Carmel 1 21 Speed Mens Satin Black Bike 26" Tires - $325 (Bellaire), Specialized Vintage 1996 Globe 3 Comfort Cruiser - Great Shape - $150 (East Hartford), Specialized Globe CARMEL - $300 (Downtown). Because We Love Freedom Globe cruisers Who we are Something that you Like Because We Love Freedom topics for Real explorers A biker’s Guide to the galaxy How to start the Journey of an experienced rider. Available in three men’s and two women’s models, their trim levels are primarily differentiated by the drivetrain, but each has unique cargo methods, too. MSRP is $650. You human? SPECIALIZED Globe beach/ hybrid cruiser. PRO Bike Gear pump out premium home mechanic and workshop tools... Review: Fezzari Delano Peak brings big trail talent to a mid-travel... Harley-Davidson doubles down on e-bikes with new Serial 1 Cycle Company. Suprising light weight, very solid ride, nice fit and finish. FREE Shipping. What type of gear you guys think better? Call or Text (86o) 559-798o. UY, thanks, and you’re right. Nexus 3 or Arcer S3 and can anyone help with the right sizing, please advice & thanks. This is the most comfortable bike you will ever ride. Check out the rest after the break, along with a little ride report of two of the models…eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'bikerumor_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_2',103,'0','0'])); More pics of the Daily 03. • Other metr. This video is unavailable. Pickup only or meet at LIRR Glen Street Station.Don't make the mistake of buying a neglected bike that needs "some work" or "TLC" only to find out that you ne, Comfortable cruiser for sale. This bike has easy shifting 3 speed Shimano gearing, a front hand brake with rear coaster brake. The pics are showing the 03’s are the top enders. Any one have ideas about unlocking? 17" frame. My bike is the 2008 Specialized/Globe "City 7" commuter, which came set up with the full commuter schmear... fender, rear rack, bell, kickstand, and the Shimano hub generator for both front and rear lights. No Emails Please!Bicycle Type: City/commuterSize: MediumColor: OliveFrame & Fork -Frame Construction: TIG-weldedFrame Material: Hi-tensile steelFork: SpecializedFork Material: Hi-tensile steel, unicrown crownComponents -Component Group: Shimano NexusBrakeset: Shimano Nexus R, SPECIALIZED GLOBE 3-Speeds CRUISER Bike (14 in frame)NEXXUS 3-SpeedsBottle Cage Included ($10)Bell Included ($10)Fit riders 5' to 5'10"If ad is up, item is available. I also replaced the rim strips in the wheels with thicker stuff to avoid problems with the spoke nipples rubbing a hole in my tubes. * Our engineers carefully built the Globe to offer the most ergonomic, upright and stable geometry for comfortable positioning during all your urban adventures. Robots emailing me***Made by Specialized, this "Globe Daily 03" bike is a pretty silver city cruiser with a medium-sized step-through frame -- fits riders over 5'3". Globe urban cruising bike, very roomy frame with seat and fork shocks. First Come First Serve. Our line of Specialized Globe and Comfort bikes has the eco-minded urban cyclist in mind. Margaritaville Coast is Clear Women's Beach Cruiser Bike, 26" 4.3 out of 5 stars 47. Inside Tech Here's some math you'll love to study. $300.00 OBO call John at 559-443-981eight, Sell my large specialized globe mens trail/road bike, $400, nice clean bike, no scratches or damage, indoor stored, Selling my specialized globe trail/road bike, a large size and in excellent condition. The home of Globe Shoes, Skateboards and Clothing. Could have just been loose, but we’d still like to see the wood offered, at least as an option. for sale this silver specialized globe cruiser bike single speed , 15" frame for $130.00 , front hand brake , very comfy seat ,front basket , alloy wheels running true and good tires , the bike is in good shape . Very easy to ride in a comfortable upright riding position. Only reason I’m selling is because I just got a new mountain bike. It’s butted and custom swaged, but it’s not Reynolds or anything.”. And here you thought it was just a good looking bike that's fun to ride. A very nice ride. We offer branding well beyond the standard banner, providing meaningful interaction and powerful connections to drive awareness and sales for your company. The brakes work great there's a coaster brake and a handbrake. Medium size. I have the Daily 3 and love it. And here you thought it was just a good looking bike that's fun to ride. New comfy seat. I've put around 200 commuting miles on it so far, and have been very impressed with the smooth ride, as well as the way it not only has the gears to ride moderately in traffic but also to kick it up a bit when the streets or trails open up.

Morrowind Fps Optimizer, Nissan Tiida 2007 Fuel Consumption, Twin Lakes Wa Zip Code, Speech About Life Challenges, Minimum Wage Policy In South Africa, Buffalo Grass Dying, Cafe No Fur Monster Fries,