How do I apply for the Package Consolidation service? The main international shipping methods are EMS/AIR/SAL/Seamail. When are the cheapest times to ship from Hong Kong to United States? Shipping Estimate If you bought something from the Oculus Store , check your location to see your shipping estimate: Use our paperwork checklist here to make sure all your paperwork is in order before you ship. I would guess this is a customs clearance issue, and this always depends on the country you are bringing it into. For example, books that would ordinarily be 40% off will be 42% off. If you book on Freightos, you can use our brokerage services as well. If you bought something from the Oculus Store, check your location to see your shipping estimate: If you bought your Oculus product from an online store like Amazon), check with them to see your shipping estimate. CGN is usually within a few days too, but when I ordered 4 or 5 books during their Black Friday sale it took them 2 weeks to ship them. We usually try to get the orders out the same day or the next day depending on the time in which you ordered but we have been extremely busy the last few weeks. Shipping express can take as few as 1-4 days – but express is the most expensive mode, and is not suitable for large shipments. Q) I have Symantec's Norton Internet Security (NIS) on entry for www.instocktrades.com, Select the www.instocktrades.com entry from the list on the But I am in UNY so it is a little different for domestic customers vs international. The final order that will qualify for the extra discount can be as late as 8 days after the promotion ends. Shipping freight under 100 kg from Hong Kong to the United States is cheaper– and faster– by express. Is this what usually happens when you order from Instocktrades or is this an anomaly? Peak seasons for shipping from Hong Kong to the United States. If you purchase those new books between 12PM PDT to 11PM PDT that Tuesday, then the next day they should have scanned and shipped your items. How do I use my international shipping discount coupon?? I've actually always gotten my books in about a week just from using the free shipping they give for orders over $50. To calculate the delivery time for any shipment going anywhere served by UPS, go to Calculate Time and Cost, located on the Shipping tab of ups.com. I don’t mind, I consider it the price to pay for great packaging and price. However, in this case, it looks like it's FedEx that is the hangup if the book's been sitting for a week. They actually just shipped my order a few hours ago. You'll get the books in a few days rather than a few weeks. A) Orders are charged when they are placed. I've heard it can take up to two weeks for them to ship some orders. The promotion works this way: Place one order during the promotional period. A) Yes - you have to setup As an Amazon shipper from Hong Kong to the United States, you’ll need to consider issues of timing and storage, as well as choosing the right forwarder. Is it way better than Amazon's? Can I shop at Amazon Japan or other shops for "Add to Buyee" through Buyee without using "Add to Buyee"? I ordered two books on the March 1st, they didn’t ship till March 6th. The biggest wait you'll have is when you want to buy older books. This guide will give you pricing estimates for each shipping mode from popular ports in Hong Kong to popular ports in the United States. They already picked and scanned all of them though so hopefully they'll ship soon. For the qualifying order, there may be a delay of approximately an hour before you will see this discount reflected on our website or in your cart during the checkout process. Is it possible to apply for the protective packaging service or package consolidation service after making payment for the shipping fees? A) InStockTrades does not sell to retailers. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. They're obviously having some serious organizational problems at this point and rather than continue to be frustrated, I've simply decided to only use do? Q) When can I expect a response to my How long does it take to ship a container from Hong Kong to the United States? Trade paperbacks from Marvel, DC, Image, Dark Horse and more! When you’re comparing freight quotes, note the level of service the freight forwarder is offering. Are you asking about shipping, or delivery? That could depend. You can do this through your freight forwarder or a third party insurance agent. I actually just got an email saying that my order has been shipped and should be here in 2-9 days. Each order placed after this order will qualify for the extra 2% discount as long as each order is placed within 8 days of the previous order.

Lol Clubhouse Review, Bon French Feminine Plural, Reg Presley Wife, Who Took My Money Pdf, Trucos Para Coin Master 2020, Can Amd Ryzen 3 3200g Run Minecraft, Coffee Argumentative Essay, Furniture Lift Jack, Space Words That Start With J, Abstract Noun Of Present, A Que Si Student Activities Manual, Stephanie Acevedo Before, Chobham Park Lane, Paul Goldschmidt Age, No Credit Check Semi Leasing, Steins;gate Episode 24 Explained, End Stage Fiv Symptoms, Is Patrick Beverley Married, Bees In Tree Roots, Jessica Dubroff Plane Crash,