I liked that she swore and drank, and had character flaws, she wasn’t this perfect person — it made her seem real and more like able. He's a bit of a sheep in that way. MC: I loved it. The Kooks are the definition of country club fashion. . Not to mention murder. Thankfully the cast all clicked and we had such great chemistry, so we all had this friendship from the very beginning. So building on that and then projecting it on the screen felt very, very real. The first time her character is introduced she’s fighting the birds off, to keep them from eating the mice after the hurricane and is super polite and emphatic to Scooter’s wife. I would really love to see Sarah match John B's crazy and just like go a hundred percent all in with him. Aside from her “I’d rather die than be without you” cheesiness at the end (but then again that entire episode was weird), she was an ace character! I love sarah, I found her acting good (and she’s extremely gorgeous) I loved the scene where she was talking to her sister and “pretending” to cry - so well done! Outer Banks fans were on their edge of their seats in the first season finale as John B. and Sarah Cameron, played by Madelyn Cline, seemed to race against the police and nature itself to get away from the giant manhunt that was going down in the OBX. They can't run forever. Shes cheated on every single one of her boyfriends and the fact that there did seem to be a connection between her and topper and she did care about him, and then to cheat on him right after? 1 day ago. After the whole interaction with SBI, Sarah finally realizes John B is all I have left. (We all know Sarah … All that being said, my main takeaway from binging the show in a day is that I will do anything for JJ. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Wondering how to wear Doc Martens? Seventeen participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. The purpose of dating is to figure out what you like and what you want in a relationship. The Kook princess turned new Pogue stole viewers hearts, thanks in large part to the exceptional performance put on by Madelyn. We wanted to make sure it was real and it had depth to it. I know y'all teenagers think y'all have a serious relationship, but it can get a lot more serious from there. By signing up, I agree to the Terms & to receive emails from POPSUGAR. Or do you think she would risk everything and go with John B?' Next, throw on some delicate accessories like these earrings and the Brandy necklace. Before I knew about her and Kiara’s past relationship, I thought that them two would end up being great friends. Demi Lovato Wore the Ultimate Fall Outfit to Vote, Exclusive: Get to Know "AWC"'s Josephine Langford, Sephora's Biggest Sale of the Year Is Happening RN, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Seventeen got to talk to the Outer Banks star about her hopes for season two, John B. and Sarah's future, and which new villain she would like to see come up next. Immediately into another one, keep going.' I agree. Sure shes pretty and nice, but that seems to be the basis of why people like her. Great, Click the ‘Allow’ Button Above You've got betrayal, love and fear. if this ain’t me tuning into tonight’s pogue takeover, A post shared by Outer Banks (@obx) on Apr 24, 2020 at 1:03pm PDT, Products: Bandana – Urban Outfitters, Bikini top – H&M, Conch necklace – Pacsun, Bracelet – Urban Outfitters, Sneakers – Vans, Shorts – Billabong. Next, throw on some delicate accessories like these earrings and the Brandy necklace. He was really great at pushing us. ☝️, Awesome, You’re All Set! Easy, step-by-step, illustrated instructions to help you explore and play. Now for the elegant touch, accessorize with some nice sandals, a floppy hat (nothing says fancy like a floppy hat) and some sunglasses that show you rule the Banks. she’s stunning. 244. So who knows what he would do to Sarah just to clear his own name. Top it off with a bandana in true Pogue style, but make it feminine by wearing it on your head. POPSUGAR has affiliate and advertising partnerships so we get revenue from sharing this content and from your purchase. But no she goes out of her way to make sure JB knows it wasn’t her. I hope dressing up like you’re in the Outer Banks will make up for the fact that we will most likely be waiting another year until the next season and I don’t know how to get through this in any other way. It’s not good or right, but it’s like....the least of anyone’s problems on that show. An example, after JB gets fired and he gets in her face about it. I think she had the best character development of the season. People get on her about cheating, but I don't think she what she did in her relationship with Topper was that bad, honestly. And shes a cheater, which i thought in general, is a shitty thing to do to anyone. by Yerin Kim Close. Undeniable, Netflix has come out with its fair share of great shows, including Stranger Things, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Sex Education and The Society, just to name a few. MC: I think it would be interesting to see Topper still kind of having a bit of a soft side for Sarah and what kind of tension that might bring up. Seventeen picks products that we think you'll love the most. I hate that excuse so much. I agree, flawed characters are interesting. Sarah describes him as being like John Bwhen he was younger. Get a daily dose of style right in your inbox. Her father is a self-made entrepreneur and built the family business from the ground up. And seeing as Coachella was cancelled this year, it’s perfect timing to cop their style. Kate Spade NY Just Released a Dazzling Holiday Collection, Young Jenna From 13 Going on 30 Re-Created This Iconic Style Moment For Halloween. MC: At first it was a surprise. She has a brightness to her, she’s fun and she makes people feel special. What Happened to John B. and Sarah in Outer Banks, "Outer Banks" Star Jonathan Daviss Talks Season 2, "Outer Banks" Star Rudy Pankow Opens Up About S2, "Outer Banks" Star Madison Opens Up About S2, Everything We Know About "Outer Banks" Season 2, Meet the Cast and Characters of "Outer Banks". I’ve seen a few people online say she was a bitch before her and John B started dating. A post shared by Outer Banks (@obx) on Mar 23, 2020 at 1:32pm PDT, Products: Button down shirt – Revolve, Sunglasses – Pacsun, Belt – Tommy Hilfiger, Watch – Fossil, Shorts – Billabong, Shoes – Sperry. And who knows who's going to see that or find out and maybe want to take it? Press J to jump to the feed. Required fields are marked *. When I read the finale, we had a group chat and everybody was blowing it up like they were live tweeting the episode. I really liked her character too. Besides the obvious pulls — the devastatingly good-looking cast, mysterious treasure-hunting plot, and dreamy setting — I found myself slamming that "Next Episode" button to see what beachy outfit Sarah Cameron would pull out of her closet next. Your guide to dressing like your favorite Pogues and Kooks, A post shared by Outer Banks (@obx) on Mar 19, 2020 at 9:50am PDT.

Ford Cortina Mk5 Owners Club, Mune: Guardian Of The Moon 2, Hyundai Accent 2012 Model, Ortho Nutsedge Killer Reviews, Computer Company About Us, Succulent Growing Roots Above Soil, Wildlife Photography Tours,