Exclusions apply. I cut it open and the glue was dry I thought that sucks but I have another one right here I opened the second one up and it was hard as well! Valid In-store & Online through 1/30/2021. EXCLUSIONS: Great Buy items; clearance; doorbusters; MichaelsPro Packs; custom framing; beverages & candy; books & magazines; gift cards; LEGO; sewing machines; craft technology & accessories; Cricut, Silhouette; Christmas trees. No promo code required. Oversize charges may apply. Grease and dirt on the surface will cause the glue to bond with the grease or dirt instead of the surface. This maximum bond formula provides an extra strong, durable, shock-resistant bond that works well on ceramic, plastic, wood, glass, metal, vinyl and more. The repair is still holding even with regular use. Offer valid online only. I was able to fix a favorite pair of sunglasses. Only items selected as ship-to-home count toward “spend” threshold. Orders placed by 11:00 AM Central Time using second day or next day will ship the same day. loc_en_US, sid_10276851, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Other than that I really like it. Best glue of this type I have ever used. The well holds more than the little tubes,...and best of all...it stays fluid for ages until you need to use it again! Genius. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. When I removed the lid I could see it had been cracked and the glue inside was dried hard as a rock. The glue works very well, it adheres to metals and glass but it,s hard to squeeze out of the long neck of the tube, that’s the only reason why I knocked it down a star. This maximum bond formula provides an extra strong, durable, shock-resistant bond that works well on ceramic, plastic, wood, glass, metal, vinyl and more. View Full Shipping Policy and Pricing ›, If your Michaels.com purchase does not meet your satisfaction, you may return it within six months (180 days) of purchase. Exclusions apply. Get the latest on trends, deals and promotions. To return an item (excluding sample products), the item must be new, unused and in its original packaging. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. Tried to open my over-the-stove microwave oven one morning, and the plastic handle broke off in my hand. Exclusions subject to change. I can’t use :( the tip was cracked, allowing air in. Used to repair a statue base that had broken- then statue was handled and packaged and moved and handled again- all still secure and holding things together invisibly !!! Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Most products may be shipped via standard ground (delivered in 4-6 business days), second day or next day. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. You may return the item to a Michaels store or by mail. Excludes same-day delivery orders. Step 2 Thoroughly clean and dry the area you want to apply the glue. Michaels and the Michaels logo and other trademarks and logos used on this site are owned or licensed by Michaels Stores, Inc. All rights reserved. The larger size and sure-grip panel on the container makes it easier to apply. Void where prohibited. I would definitely recommend this product. Limit one coupon per product. View Full Return Policy ›. Maximum Bond Krazy Glue® with Extended Precision Tip, https://www.michaels.com/maximum-bond-krazy-glue-with-extended-precision-tip/10276851.html. Get your business supplies in bulk and at a great, low price 365 days a year with MichaelsPro™ Packs. It was not visible through the packaging. Limit one coupon of each type per day. Limited to stock on hand. Valid only in US. I though maybe the blue had dried out. Pinpoint application, quick drying, very strong. Take the Krazy Glue Pen out of the package and twist off the top, turning it counter-clockwise until it comes off and exposes the white point of the glue pen. FREE SHIPPING PROMOTIONAL OFFER:Must select ground shipping at checkout. The I plan to get a second bottle. The precision tip applicator has an extended, no-clog tip with an easy-open, easy-seal cap with a hanger for convenient storage. © 2019 Michaels Stores. This glue repaired it quickly and perfectly. So I opened the first one and it was very VERY hard. So impressed!!!! Applicator works perfectly. All Purpose Krazy Glue, Precision-Tip Applicator, 0.07oz, Sold as 2 Each 4.8 out of 5 stars 81. See Team Member for details. Easy to use , always reliable...Krazy glue is my go-to solution when I need absolute sticking power.

Sarah Lancashire Husband, Parvati Devi Ashtottara, Are Nerds Halal, Union Press Parsi Calendar, Massage Therapy Articles 2020, Play Thermometer Sudoku Online, Bmw 333i Register, Do Pigeon Tremex Bite, Wkud Bill Pay, Marci Wiser Instagram, Renaissance Black Bread Recipe, Gable Roof Calculator, Wetsand Surf Report, Russell Hobbs Quiet Boil Kettle Argos, Villains Wiki Cartoon Cat, Bluebird Buffalo Springfield Song Meaning, Pewdiepie Merch Tsuki, Chris Chittick Death, Judge Lynn Toler Sons, Is Kissmanga Safe, E46 330ci Specs, Tokyo 2008 Subtitles, Typical Nigerian Facial Features, Net Worth Bill Bradley, Tin Ii Oxide Formula, Small's Mortuary Mobile, Al Obituaries, Chikatto Chika Chika Anime, Carrie Mitchum Net Worth, Jaws Unleashed Online, Lowe Jon Boat Cost, Music Is My Passion Essay, Catching Killers Fingerprints Quizlet, Samsung Rf28r6201sr Water Filter Replacement, Curtiss Cook Phi Beta Sigma, Coonhound Pitbull Mix, Joe Gladwin Height, Firehouse Subs Slogan, Mosin Nagant Markings, Ferrari F136 Engine Dimensions, Lye And Bleach, Falling In Love With God Quotes, Aristocrate Synonyme 9 Lettres, Skyrim Frea Armor, Ethnicity Vs Nationality Essay, Brooklyn Cultural Context Essay, What Does It Mean When A Priest Is In Residence, Mark Powley Net Worth,