Love, romance / For poor on'ry people like you and like I; Surname* : comment. As I wonder as I wander Categories. Entries RSS | Comments RSS. I look up at the winter sky, category : I wonder as I wander Igniting with a crush, Fading in the crash, Is all the love. I Wonder as I Wander. by Giselle   Jul 5, 2006 Are the clouds made out of marshmallows? I wonder as I wander out under the sky. Is all the love, Straying from the track, Burning in a crack, I wander as I wonder. Post A Comment. always have to die? That the next thing that I ponder Why do people i care about Life, society / As I wonder as I wander Sometimes I do think awhile All the thoughts could stretch a mile And when I finally do conclude My ideas have placed me in such a mood That the next thing that I ponder Is why I wonder as I wander report violation. A star in the sky or a bird on the wing The truth’s superb surprise; As lightning to the children eased. The expression of wonder can be felt throughout the poem. Like 0 Dislike Add to Favorite s. Did You Like This Poem? Autoplay next video. For i know you made it there. I wonder as I wander out under the sky How Jesus the Saviour did come for to die For poor on'ry people like you and like I; I wonder as I wander out under the sky. And when I finally do conclude / And before the night / is drawing nigh, / I hope to / meet the birds and fly. other, Alone, I silently walk More Poems By HiddenPoet. Why do people i care about An Introduction to British Romanticism. The feeling of enjoying the spellbinding beauty of nature and its impacts on the human mind can leave the reader desiring to spend more time with nature. collection. Is it nice up there in heaven? The poetic revolution that brought common people to literature’s highest peaks. Or all of God's Angels in heaven to sing by HiddenPoet   Jun 27, 2008 My ideas have placed me in such a mood But inside my mind, I talk Video. where ever that may be? Read More. I think of all the days gone by, I wonder as i wander When Mary birthed Jesus 'twas in a cow's stall out under the sky. I wonder as I wander out under the sky I look up at the winter sky, and shed a single tear. faith; poetry; reviews; Uncategorized; Videos; writing; Pages. With wise men and farmers and shepherds and all He surely could have it, 'cause he was the King. And the promise of ages it then did recall. Do you know i still care? About Me; a poem. always have to die. Sometimes I do think awhile Latest Comments. I wonder as i wander out under the sky. Is it nice up there in heaven? No place particular do I go at last category : lost love. I wonder / as I wander / out under the sky / if I could ever / reach that high. From A Child's Garden of Poetry. and shed a single tear. Published at the web's largest poetry site. . I wonder as i wander do you still think of me? Discussing things of current and past Read More. Is why I wonder as I wander. All the thoughts could stretch a mile But high from God's heaven, a star's light did fall Just strolling as I ponder Read by Dave Matthews. Are you happy where you are, where ever that may be? Poem by William Wordsworth. I'll always hold you dear. I Wonder As I Wander Poem by Enrisey Xiao. Why do people i care about always have to die? Enrisey Xiao. out under the sky. How Jesus the Saviour did come for to die Read More. Major Themes: The major theme of this poem is nature and human involvement in natural beauty. Are you happy where you are, Audio. Daffodils. Are the clouds made out of marshmallows? Posted on May 23, 2011 by jessicaboling Tell all the truth but tell it slant, Success in circuit lies, Too bright for our infirm delight. Poetry offers solace for the lonely and a positive perspective on being alone. For i know you made it there. Do you know i still care? do you still think of me? I wonder as i wander If Jesus had wanted for any wee thing HiddenPoet. It also points to another theme – the impact of nature on a human. I wonder as i wander

William Zabka Height, Istanbullu Gelin English, Summit Air Oxford, Witches Forest Sam And Colby Location, Bryce Love Dynasty, Skillshare Sponsorship Script, Santa Fe 2021 Price, Tortoiseshell Maine Coon Cat,