The same goes for diesel and petrol base variants, Venue demanding a small amount lower than the i20. The variant wise prices of the all-new 2020 Hyundai i20 is given below. The LED DRLs and the projector headlamps give it a generous amount of flair. The ex-showroom price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 in New Delhi starts at ₹ 6.8 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. There is no Asta in the i20 diesel list. Call 1800-11-4645 to book a test drive for all-new i20 Disappointingly, the Hyundai i20 Asta is not offered with a diesel motor option; the Sportz is not available with the turbo-DCT combination. Check out price, specification, new features. The Hyundai i20 is a hatchback produced by Hyundai since 2008. Automatic Petrol : i20 Sportz Plus CVT and i20 Asta Option CVT. The third-generation Hyundai i20 offers the 1.5L diesel unit with a 6-speed manual gearbox in the Magna, Sportz and Asta (O) trim levels, with prices at Rs 8.19 lakh, Rs 8.99 lakh and Rs 10.59 lakh (all prices ex-showroom, India) respectively. The Tata Altroz, on the other hand, offers a 1.5L BS6 turbocharged diesel unit in 11 trim levels. Hyundai Elite i20 … Not only the standard safety kit, but also Hyundai has done work on the features that every variant has got to offer.Now in 2019, Elite i20 Magna model has been renamed Magna Plus and is based on the combination of two variants – Magna Executive and Sportz.The third variant of Elite i20 2019 has been coined Sportz+ which comes in both manual and CVT option for petrol. The transmission system feature the six-speed manual gearbox with the drive connected to the front wheels. The Hyundai Elite i20 is one of the most successful cars in premium hatchback segment. Get expert reviews on the Hyundai car variants. The Sportz variants are priced from INR 7.59 lakh to INR 8.99 lakh. Check the comparison between Hyundai i20 and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz. The all-new i20 will be offered in a total of four trim levels namely-Magna, Sportz, Asta and Asta (O). Check Hyundai Elite i20 1.4 Asta (Diesel) versus Maruti Suzuki Ciaz VDi plus (Diesel) on Engine Type, Engine Size, Max Power, Max Torque, Fuel Supply System, Mileage, Transmission Type, DIMENSIONS, Overall Length, Ground Clearance, Fuel Tank Capacity, Turning Circle Radius, Boot Space, etc. With its facelift, the Elite i20 is quite a stunning looking car as well. The diesel variant of this Jazz is priced at Rs 6.49 lakh (ex-Delhi) and the Elite i20 Era diesel costs Rs 6.41 lakh (ex-Delhi). The new i20 will be offered in four variants - Magna, Sportz, Asta, and Asta (O), and will come with three engine options. Check the comparison between Hyundai i20 and Honda Jazz. Mileage The new i20 will be available in four variants - Magna, Sportz, Asta and Asta (O). The Hyundai Elite i20 is available in various Manual and Automatic Petrol / Diesel variants : Manual Petrol : i20 Era, i20 Magna Plus, i20 Sportz Plus, i20 Sportz Plus Dual Tone and i20 Asta Option. Prices are ex-sh. Price Premium Over Elite i20 Sportz: Rs 52,000-Petrol, Rs 53,000-Diesel. Likewise, the i20 diesel Magna comes at Rs 8.2 lakh, Sportz cost Rs 9 lakh and Asta (O) is priced at Rs 10.6 lakh. Its diesel engine was discontinued earlier this year due to the BS4 emission norms. BS6 Hyundai i20 Petrol is priced from Rs.6.5 lakhs to Rs.8.32 lakhs. The Magna variant will be the entry-level trim of the next-gen i20, and it will be offered with the 1.2-litre NA petrol engine rated at 83 PS/114 Nm, as well as the 1.5-litre turbo diesel engine that belts out 100 PS power and 240 Nm torque. Extended warranty up to 5 years / 140000 km can be purchased additionally. The new i20 shares the same 1.2 Litre four-cylinder petrol engine with the old i20. 1.2 petrol MT - Rs 7,59,900 1.2 petrol IVT - Rs 8,59,900 1.0 turbo iMT - Rs 8,79,900 1.5 diesel MT - Rs 8,99,900. Hyundai i20 will be offered in four variants - Magna, Sportz, Asta and Asta (O). Want to Order or Have any Query? The diesel model, on the other hand, starts from ₹8.2 lakh and goes all the way to ₹10.6 lakh. The Hyundai i20 variants are as follows: Magna, Sportz, Asta, and Asta (O). Magna Sportz Asta Asta (O) Experience better mileage, superior drivability and a blazing performance with 3 powerful engine options: diesel, petrol and turbo petrol and 4 transmission options: DCT, IVT, MT & iMT in the all-new i20. These prices are introductory, and ex-showroom pan-India. Hyundai Elite i20 Dashboard Console Baleno vs i20: Hyundai Elite i20 Aesthetics Overview. Call: 0120 4324000, +91 … The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 costs ₹ 8.2 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai i20 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.6 Lakh. The new Hyundai i20 1.5 L, 4-cylinder diesel engine makes 100PS of maximum power and 240Nm of peak torque. The top-spec i20 diesel costs over Rs 1.6 lakh more than the range-topping Altroz diesel. That's unique & very welcome! The base Diesel version of the Hyundai i20 costs ₹ 8.2 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai i20 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 10.6 Lakh. i20 Vs Sonet – Which model is Cheapest? In terms of hues, Altroz is offered in five colour options - High Street Gold, Midtown Grey, Skyline Silver, Downtown Red and Avenue White. Hyundai has revealed the engine and transmission options that will be offered with the third generation i20 in India. Check out the latest Hyundai i20 1.5 U2 CRDi Magna car price, Images, reviews, mileage, specifications, videos and more. Keeping in mind the fact that the prices for Hyundai hatch are introductory, compared to the two i20 seems a costly affair. All-new Hyundai i20, a premium hatchback. 2020 i20 Magna. In comparison, the Magna diesel i20 starts at ₹ 8.2 lakh, ₹ 9 lakh for the Sportz and ₹ 10.6 lakh for the Asta(0). Altroz diesel: 25.11 km/l; New Hyundai i20 vs Tata Altroz: Price. The i20 made its debut at the Paris Motor Show in October 2008, and sits between the i10 and i30.It is a front wheel drive car, and is available in three and five door versions. Hyundai is offering a choice of 3 years / 100000 km, 4 years / 50000 km or 5 years / 40000 km as the standard warranty packages. Hyundai Elite i20 Sports 1.4 CRDI Description. If you are planning for the automatic variants, 2020 Hyundai i20 becomes the clear winner. Related: Hyundai Elite i20 2018 vs Maruti Baleno – Specs Compared . Check Hyundai i20 Sportz 1.4 CRDi (Diesel) versus Honda Jazz 1.5 SV i DTEC (Diesel) on Engine Type, Engine Size, Max Power, Max Torque, Fuel Supply System, Mileage, Transmission Type, DIMENSIONS, Overall Length, Ground Clearance, Fuel Tank Capacity, Turning Circle Radius, Boot Space, etc. Visit Battery Bhai for discounted Hyundai i20 Sportz car batteries with free installation and free home delivery. Now the new i20 comes in Magna, Sportz, Asta and Asta (O). The latest version of the Hyundai Elite i20 Sports 1.4 CRDi is highlighted with halogen headlights, daytime running lights, and new set of color options. There are no dual-tone options available currently. The i20 replaces the Getz in nearly all of its markets, though the Getz was not phased out in most of the world until 2011. These include a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol, a 1.0-litre turbo petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel. Comparison betweenComparison between V/s Hyundai i20 Petrol EraHyundai i20 Petrol Magna (O)Hyundai i20 Petrol Sportz ATHyundai i20 Diesel Asta It is available with a 6-speed manual transmission and has a mileage of 25.2kmpl. The ex-showroom price of the Petrol Hyundai i20 in New Delhi starts at ₹ 6.8 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.18 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. Fuel capacity of this hatchback is 37 litres. The 2020 Hyundai i20 is available in four trim levels, namely Magna, Sportz, Asta and Asta (O). If noted, the i20 gets petrol-CVT and turbo-iMT which are not found on the Venue. It is quite evident from the above price comparison that i20 2020 has the more premium price tag of the three cars. Ford EcoSport 1.5L, 4-cylinder diesel engine makes 100PS of maximum power and 215Nm of peak torque. 2020 Hyundai i20 Sportz. The Hyundai Elite i20 is being offered in four variants namely Era, Magna, Sportz and Asta. Given the fact that the outgoing i20 diesel has been discontinued from the lineup ahead of the stringent BSVI norms, the previous Hyundai i20 was available with a single petrol mill on boards. No diesel BS6 i20 is on offer. Invincible performance. Sonet Vs i20 – Which model is Cheapest? The prices for each trim have been listed below (ex-showroom, Delhi). Get Direction: Yunus Emre Distict Şehit Volkan Koçyiğit St. N:18-20 Karabağlar/İzmir Hyundai i20 Sportz Diesel Battery - Buy genuine car batteries for your Hyundai i20 Sportz Diesel. (All prices are of ex-showroom, New Delhi) RELATED: Comparison Maruti Baleno VS Maruti Swift 2018 VS Honda Jazz However, our Hyundai i20 Road Test on highway gave a mileage of 20 kmpl for Petrol and 25 kmpl for Diesel. Hyundai Elite i20 vs Active i20 Price: Understandably, the i20 Active crossover is more expensive than its hatchback brother. The Hyundai Elite i20 Magna Era 1.4 CRDi specifications feature 1396cc four cylinder diesel engine delivering power of 90PS@4000RPM and torque of 225Nm at 1500-2750RPM. The new i20 1.2-litre petrol starts from ₹6.8 lakh and goes all the way to ₹9.7 lakh while i20 Turbo petrol's price in India range between ₹8.8 lakh and ₹11.18 lakh. The new i20 will come with three engine options while the old i20 only came with a petrol engine. New i20 Diesel vs EcoSport Diesel. The Asta ones cost between INR 8.69 lakh to INR 10.66 lakh (all prices are ex-showroom, Delhi).

Decision Maths 1 Edexcel Textbook Pdf, Seton Hall Basketball Roster, Essay On If I Had Wings And I Could Fly, Jahmil French Age, Nrl Round 9 2020, Rv Pumping Service Cost, The Terror Season 2 Ghost,