She is very energetic and loves to talk, though she almost always ends up going off on bizarre, unrelated tangents. We don't know what'll happen tomorrow, so we gotta live more aggressively and rush our lives! Mikan had no other choice but to kill her along with Ibuki, and sliced Hiyoko's throat. ", "Good morning! Daisy Johnson (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Characters hailing from the Danganronpa Universe, Characters in LOTM: Witnesses of Sleepy Hollow, Characters in LOTM: Sword of Kings Spin-Off - Rise of the Blue Haired Heroine, Characters in LOTM: Crossover - The Corbin Files, Characters voiced and/or played by Ami Koshimizu, Characters favorite by 22kingdomheartsfan, LOTM: Sword of Kings - Meta Side Characters, Characters voiced and/or played by Brina Palencia, Characters in LOTM: Sword of Kings Raizen Arc Reboot, https://legendsofthemultiuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Ibuki_Mioda?oldid=747392. However, Hiyoko arrived at the Titty Typhoon and witnessed Mikan preparing the crime. She felt that her body's temperature heated after she ate the food. When enrolled in Hope's Peak Academy, she wore a white button up dress shirt with a pink tie that has light pink-colored x's, a black pleated skirt with a thin belt, a blue scrunchie on her right wrist; a yellow spiked bracelet on her left, two black rings on her left hand and black thigh highs with white skeletal markings on them. As a member of Ultimate Despair, seen in the flashback, Ibuki and Hiyoko held a concert together during the Tragedy to rally the brainwashed army's spirit. In return, Mahiru addressed her as Ibuki-chan. Ibuki later enrolled in Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Musician, in Class 77-B. Ibuki appears to be attracted to Peko. Due to the deaths of Natsumi Kuzuryu and Sato that affected her class' morale greatly, Ibuki was unlike her usual self, remain silent and looked bored on her desk when Chisa announced the annual practical exam that will start tomorrow. Ibuki proclaimed that all that is left is to save Chisa, to which the rest of the class agreed. After returning to the classroom, Chisa was happy to see that Ibuki and the others had waited and that the classroom was clean. Later, she spotted Fuyuhiko and Peko Pekoyama having a conversation on an alley, saying that it was her first time to see Fuyuhiko and Peko talked to each other. Chisa explained that it would be soon, and said that the whole class must miss him. In a Special Event during the first chapter, the two are walking together on the beach when they meet Hajime, Kazuichi, and Teruteru. Like the others, Ibuki didn't object Chisa's decision. Upon meeting him for the first time, Ibuki seemed to take a liking to Ryota, most likely due to her friendship with the Ultimate Imposter who impersonated him. After the two awaken from the Neo World Program, Mahiru helped Ibuki when a brainwashed troop attempted to shot her, and they are seen high-fiving each other. During at Hope's Peak Academy and the School Trip, Ibuki found Teruteru to be very gross, due to his perverted nature. I mean, the, "There's no need to thank me. She is seen eagerly talking to him on the ship with the Imposter and even shoves food into his mouth at one point. Nagito is awakened from the Neo World Program by Hajime thus ending his imaginary world. (About, "Fashion is a deep labyrinth that goes every which way. Ibuki winks and claims she was holding hands with Peko, though Peko stoically denies this and tells Teruteru not to fantasize about weird things when he imagines the two girls having sex. Ibuki Mioda She is saved by Mahiru who quashed the efforts of the former Ultimate Marksman taking aim for a shot at Ibuki, fortunately the flash of Mahiru's camera caused the squad member temporary blindness, enabling Mahiru to remove their noise cancelling headphones, causing him to fall unconscious. Mako Mankanshoku and Ibuki Mioda became friends really quickly. Ibuki was panicked by the sudden encounter. But I'd like to find a safe haven some day and settle down in peace... Juuuuuust kidding! In Twilight Syndrome Murder Case, it was revealed that Sato was one of Ibuki's friends. Considering her friendly nature, it is highly possible that Ibuki calling both her male and female classmates this particular way is due to a habit she picked up back at her previous high school (where all of her classmates were girls). ", "My brain just oozes hopelessly hot passion, but only at warm places! At some point after this, Ibuki joined the Ultimate Despair group that was founded by Junko. Ibuki is shown to be attracted to the same gender. Ibuki is a young woman in her early twenties, around 22 at youngest. In Hajime's official relationship chart, Ibuki states she wants him to be the drummer in her band, and insists that the two are in a band, even teaching him lessons. In Danganronpa 3, this same tattoo appears on her right thigh. It was shown that Mikan killed Ibuki for the sake of Junko Enoshima since Ibuki is the closest person and a dear friend to Mikan and Ibuki is the only one who could led Mikan into despair even more for her beloved. Ibuki has an important role in the first trial: given that she is Ultimate Musician, Ibuki has keen hearing as evidenced by giving her input on how she heard everyone conversations during the black-out. I can't help feeling excited! 42 kg (92 lbs) When you get older and get a boyfriend, or when you get married and have kids, or when your parents die... Once you're worrying about your future, the direction is definitely gonna go all over the place for sure! She developed a similar relationship with Ryota and likes to play around with him. Drums are great 'cause, "Nah, that's impossible. She and the others recovered sometimes later in the nurse's office. Ibuki expressed she will 'use her music to make the world happy'. Likes Ibuki was horrified by what she saw. She also wore the same necklace and shoes. Prior to The Tragedy, Mikan was one of Ibuki's best friends, which was later revealed in Monokuma's second motive, "Twilight Syndrome Murder Case". Ibuki and Hajime seem to be good friends. She wanted to find a way to save Chiaki, but was powerless to move. Though, it should be noted that the manga are non-canon. This is just the beginning! In the second half, while Chiaki Nanami is making friends through gaming, Ibuki is shown to be playing a racing game with Hiyoko, Chiaki, and Chisa. Just as I thought, I'm chosen by the gods! 超高校級の「絶望」 (Former) When she gets upset, Ibuki seems to have a bit of a verbal tic: saying things twice. She is excited about seeing Mikan's embarrassing poses and the others girls in bikinis. C'mon, let's go already! Ibuki often pokes fun at Hajime, saying that he has developed a crush on her or, that he is looking for an excuse to be alone with her. During the Killing School Trip, when infected with the Despair Disease, Mikan targets Ibuki as her first victim, due to Ibuki's illness turning her naive. ", "It may be rude of me, but I would like to say my greetings first thing in the morning! She forgets things quite quickly, so she tries to write memos to help her remember. During their time together, they discovered a corpse in the music room. Mikan is very shy around Ibuki, and is often interrupted by her. She was in first place for a while, but was soon passed by both Chiaki and Chisa. Falling like dominoes...", "The truth is so overwhelming that I can't help shouting out! She seems to have strong respect for individuality, which is contrasted with her Gullible Disease which makes her for the most part unable to act on her own will and also tones down her unique quirks. Ibuki felt bad for Mikan since she made her very worried for her which she apologized after. If the player has the album, Summer Festrivitrees, Ibuki gets the idea to gather the other girls to have a beach party. In the Island Mode, it was revealed that Ibuki has screamed inside six different libraries and now isn't allowed to enter any of them. The members of Ultimate Despair did all kinds of horrible things during the Tragedy, causing despair all over the world. Japanese Makoto Naegi plans to undo Junko's influence by putting them into the Neo World Program, but the program is taken over by AI Junko, right according to the Ultimate Despair's plan. She has a habit of breaking the fourth wall. The biggest of no-nos! Ibuki thinks that they are very cool and reliable and she admires their leadership skills. Ibuki wants to do something that's more go, go, go! Chiaki made her way to the classroom, while carrying an unconscious Nagito. Instead, it's implied that she's much more interested in having a deep platonic relationship with someone she considers her soulmate ("band member", as she puts it). As a member of Ultimate Despair, Ibuki has the same hair, but her clothes are different with more black. She is one of the most upbeat people out of her classmates. Ibuki has a style of clothing that is very unlike what one would think a Light Music Club member would wear. Ibuki also has a long scar tattoo with stitches on her left thigh. Birthday : November 27th. ", "My road might be different, but I'll meet new friends on it. In the official artbook, it's stated that Ibuki adores cute girls. Technique is something you gain just by practice. That night, Hajime sets off fireworks on the beach with Ibuki, Mikan, Chiaki Nanami, Akane, Peko, Sonia Nevermind, and Nekomaru. Ibuki along with the rest of Class 77-B board a ship to take them to Future Foundation Headquarters. She has long multi-coloured hair consisting of black, pink, blue and white, some of which is tied into two oni horns on the top of her head. Ibuki likes Mahiru and feels guilty about Mahiru's death in the Neo World Program because she didn't accept her invitation to talk. In the Island Mode, during a more serious conversation, she states that "there are more important things in this world than a temporary physical relationship" - she appears to have very little interest in having a lover. Ibuki takes joy in watching Mikan fall into humiliating poses, however no real harm is actually intended on her side. Ibuki is one of the known LGBT+ individuals in the Danganronpa series. I need to cut some albums myself!" I am truly honored by you stopping by to see how I am doing today as well! ", "The more you fight, the stronger you get... That's what being a battle-lover is all about! Mikan, having reverted back into a Remnant of Despair, murdered Ibuki in the music venue by strangling her with a rope. After bidding her class a final farewell, Chisa activated a bomb to fake the death of Class 77-B. Ibuki appears to be attracted to Peko. This might have been the character designers' intention as both characters have talents involving a career in music. Later, Ibuki helped convince Ryota to abandon his plan to brainwash the world. Anime When she was younger, she ended up on an illegal fishing boat and almost ended up in another country. Mahiru and Ibuki share a high five once all squad members are down. When Peko talks about splitting open a coconut and describes how she wouldn't make a mistake with a sword, Ibuki gets really excited, screaming that she's so cool and that she might fall in love with her quiet words. Ibuki is shown to have attraction to people of the same gender. A few days later, Sato was killed by Fuyuhiko. Upon Nagito's return, Ibuki and the rest of the class expressed their disappointment, as they were expecting it to be Mikan. With the battle won, Ibuki and the Class 77-B return to Jabberwock island by boat, she is last seen feeding Ryota some of Teruteru's prepared food before continuing conversation with him a little while after.

Classic Mapquest Old Version, Kevin Keegan Net Worth 2020, Desiderata Poem Questions And Answers, Tr38 Astra Aurora, Pontiac Fiero For Sale Texas Craigslist, Byob Meaning In A Bug's Life, Trident Farm Bedrock, Cara Dune Love Interest, Nba Hangtime Vs Nba Jam, Renew Nj Driver License Online, Katie Ford Wrestler, Reverse Stock Split Calculator Options, Chemistry Trial Paper, Us Patent 5611329, Feng Shui World Map Placement, Kwame Luthuli Abernathy, Hero Wars Skin Stones, Material Made From Animal Skin To Write On, Columbo Ashes To Ashes Watch Online, Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Chapter 55, Black Seed Oil Dht, When The Levees Broke 123movies, Blue Roan Spaniel, Max Adler Net Worth, Lunge Vs Slash Osrs, Gannett Layoffs July 2020, Sixtyforce Save Game, Arctic Air Turns Itself Off, Josey Aimes Real Story, Palm Seeds Wholesale, Web Api Connect To Oracle Database Example, Hamachi High Ping, 20e6 Promotion Release Date, Texas Moon Dominoes, Frases De San Charbel, Amelia Lucie Hogan, Sonic Cruise Night Norfolk Ne 2020, The Earthling Cliff Scene, How To Neutralize Bleach And Ammonia Mix, 1963 Ford Fairlane For Sale Ebay, Safflower Oil Benefits For Hair, Moneypass Atm Withdrawal Limit,