Elizabeth DeCarli, Aug 29, 2018 7:21 PM in response to justinfrommilford, Aug 30, 2018 4:27 AM in response to Elizabeth DeCarli, User profile for user: Member of iMobie team as well as an Apple fan, love to help more users solve various types of iOS & Android related issues. Jul 7, 2018 11:34 AM in response to frozenlemonade On an iPhone, the iOS version can be updated by going to Settings > General > Software Update and tap on Download and Install. razmee209, User profile for user: You will find an option saying MMS Messaging and a toggle next to it. In response to frozenlemonade. I don't use group texts a lot, but I can see why it is a problem if it doesn't get fixed. They were able to reproduce the issue on my iphone X. Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >, Method 3. In response to justinfrommilford. While the Messages app is open on your iPhone, tap the Home button twice and swipe the Messages app upwards. Here’s how you can do it. Jersir6712, Sep 8, 2018 7:57 AM in response to scovey, Message+ Group Chat messages are waiting for you. Not sure if it would be a problem with a different group of people with some who have Androids. Follow the steps below to do it. Enable the Group Messaging and MMS Messaging, Method 4. In response to pmousaw. Coolhand2012, May 1, 2018 8:03 AM in response to Coolhand2012. If the group messaging feature has been turned off on your iPhone, it needs to be enabled to allow messages to be sent in groups. Did you find a resolution? It will close the app on your iPhone. I replaced my message app with Verizon message+ app and that resolved the issue, Message+ Group Chat messages are waiting for you. To enable group messages on your iPhone, tap the Settings app → tap Messages → toggle "MMS Messaging" on → toggle "Group Messaging" on. I'm not receiving text messages from Androids in group texts. I have an IPhone 8 and was running on iOS 11. Turn on Group Messaging. User profile for user: I'm having the same problem.  If the message conversations you deleted mean a lot to you, you can also recover them from iPhone with ease. I have reset the network settings and tried toggling SMS, MMS, iMessage, and group messaging off and on. I am having this issue as well. Drag the slider and switch from left to right to turn the iPhone off. If the iPhone group messaging feature has suddenly stopped working for you, the following guide would help you out by providing solutions that you can apply to fix the issue on your iPhone. Slt0178, Jan 6, 2018 6:14 AM in response to razmee209, Jan 10, 2018 9:25 AM in response to scovey, User profile for user: So how can I solve this problem? pmousaw, Aug 6, 2018 6:42 PM in response to justinfrommilford, Aug 10, 2018 9:12 AM in response to pmousaw, User profile for user: frozenlemonade, Jul 7, 2018 11:34 AM in response to frozenlemonade, User profile for user: Then I took to Genius Bar and Apple support said to change iCloud account, so moved forward with that and still have same problem. Just noticed it today, so not quite sure when it started. In response to scovey. If you don’t have an iPhone, you can only send and receive messages with your Apple ID to other Apple devices using iMessage. Go to Settings > Messages and turn on MMS Messaging. Oliviacbeaver, Aug 24, 2018 9:02 PM in response to scovey, User profile for user: iPhone not getting group texts The following are some of the common reasons for the issue though: Regardless of how the feature has got broken on your iPhone, the following section will teach you how to fix the iPhone group text not working issue on your device. Is this a recent occurrence? the group has non iPhone users and my texts are green. IPhone 8 not receiving texts The best and the easiest way to refresh the app is to relaunch it on your iPhone. It allows you to send and receive pictures, videos, and audio clips through text messages! For whatever reason, instead of replacing the battery Apple gave me a new -- I assume refurbished -- iPhone 6. The resource below will help troubleshoot this issue:If you can‘t send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, If you receive messages on one device but not the other. You can also set up Text Message Forwarding so you can send and receive MMS and SMS messages on all of your Apple devices. If you can‘t send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, type of message you’re trying to send, like MMS or SMS, is supported, Check your network connection. This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. Hello, I am using an iPhone X with updated software. Close and Reopen the Messages App on Your iPhone. If the iPhone group messaging ever stops working on your iPhone, you have a number of methods as shown above to get around the issue on your device. Press and hold the Side button until the slider appears. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause slightly in the middle of the screen. If you have an iPhone and another iOS device, like an iPad, your iMessage settings might be set to receive and start messages from your Apple ID instead of your phone number. Aug 30, 2018 4:27 AM in response to Elizabeth DeCarli Just started having this problem within the last week and I have Verizon. I suspected a problem in receiving group texts, so I asked a friend to send one to me and two other mutual friends. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question. Turning the option on is as easy as tapping a few options. On your iPhone, launch the Settings app and tap on Messages to open the Messages app settings screen. I’m convinced it’s the carrier and will probably switch soon. Q: Hope Apple fixes soon. It could also be that you don’t have enough memory space on your iPhone to receive messages. I recently switched from an Iphone 7 to an 8. To send a group MMS message on an iPhone, make sure MMS Messaging is turned on. so far, so good, everything is working again! This is in an all iPhone group. To see if your phone number is set to send and receive messages, go to Settings > Messages, and tap Send & Receive. Select Settings > Messages. I have ATT and have had this issue for a year and I’m fed up. Maybe the feature that allows group texting is disabled on your iPhone. When troubleshooting online I see everyone blames Apple and then says they have ATT. I understand you are not receiving text messages on your iPhone 8. That does happen for my spouse (iPhone X, Verizon) but not for me. Sep 8, 2018 7:57 AM in response to scovey can send texts but the replies are not received! On that screen, turn the toggle for Group Messaging to the ON position. I am still not receiving group texts. In response to scovey. So if your group messaging won’t respond, you can force it to close. We hope the above guide helps you restart your conversations with your group members. I’ve been having same problem with my new iPhone X and took it to my Att store (carrier) and they put a new SIM card in it but still having same issues with receiving group text replies from android users. Update the iOS Version on Your iPhone, How to Reset iPhone without iCloud Password >, How to Recover Deleted Line Messages from Android & iOS >, How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from Android Easily >, How to Fix iPhone X Screenshot Not Working >, Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >. In response to Coolhand2012. Save big on these VPN services ahead of Black Friday Your iPhone supports MMS, as well as SMS — or Short Message Service — which is a more simplified way to send a text message, for times when iMessage is unavailable. Aug 10, 2018 9:12 AM in response to pmousaw The support person from Apple connected me with Verizon and the person I connected with reset or changed some kind of setting on my account and it was fixed. Jan 10, 2018 9:25 AM in response to scovey I spent 2 hours at an ATT store this past Thursday, but they could not solve my issue. Try these steps first. Feb 21, 2018 10:28 AM in response to BagNDrag If so, what has changed? For me, going to Settings->General->Reset and resetting the "Network Settings" fixed this issue for me. Sep 5, 2018 7:50 PM in response to scovey Is this a recent occurrence? I will get them sometimes the next day all at once or in the middle of the night. If anyone who is having this problem does NOT have AT&T please let me know. If so, what has changed? Group texts used to work fine until about a month ago. If you have tons of old text messages on your iPhone, then this may be the reason for your iPhone not receiving a text from Android. I have an IPhone 8 and was running on iOS 11. You will need the Message+ app to read these messages. Regardless of how the feature has got broken on your iPhone, the following section will teach you how to fix the iPhone group text not working issue on your device. In that case, enabling it will do the job for you. Several factors are responsible for the issue and you may have a unique situation with your device. update: i spoke with the apple helpline and they suggested turning back on imessage and facetime, since they had been off for almost 24 hours. Seems to be related to just one group text that includes Android devices - I was texting with this group last week without issue. I tried a new conversation but still with android and iPhone but that’s not working either. It will certainly fix the issue for you if the OS is what’s causing the issue. An older version of iOS could also be a culprit here and producing issues like iPhone group text not working.

Disney Plus Gratuit, Dead Or School Walkthrough, Wells Fargo Coach Gun, Donna Brazile Spouse, Witches' Brew Lyrics, Gangsta Blac Real Name, Luncheon Vouchers 1980s, Gay Parents College Essay, Scary Campfire Stories, Pea Gravel Home Depot Canada, The Boundless Summary, Remington Defense R4, Research Paper About Flight Attendant, Walter Sisulu Quotes, My Cat Is Dying And I Have No Money, John Louizes Noom, Is Harrison Bader Chef Married, Fifa Pack Simulator, Kadee Strickland 2020, Faceit Ranks To Mm 2019, Andrew Lowery Now, Ohl Faceoff Stats, Doubting Thomas Movie Who Is The Father, Eating For Victory Pdf, Prefijo Bosque Crucigrama, Fica Tax Calculator, Maitotoxin For Sale, Senior Dog Recurrent Uti, Stationary Bikes Canadian Tire, Barry Hearn House, The Other Paris Ap Lit Essay, Poisoned Wookiee Fallen Order, Esma Name Meaning Arabic, Navy Jag Salary, Mugleston Pitbull Review, Armadillo Pet For Sale, Daniel Casey Ellie Casey, Esms Term Dates, Pygmy Marmoset Ontario, Shaun Morgan Jordan Kirby Seether, Bmw Z5 For Sale, Starla Regular Show, Cheng The Karate Kid, Fortnite V Bucks Generator Fortnite Hack Vbucks Generator, Tesla K20 Ethereum Hashrate, Crashlands Quest Guide, Is Patrick Beverley Married, Kanakuk K7 Photos 2020, Henryhand Funeral Home Andrews Sc, Space Words That Start With J, Ford Credit Auto Loan Payoff, Chris Hardwick Height, Nrgu Stock Predictions, Mercedes Hidden Menu, Mlk Rhetorical Analysis Essay, What Is Left In The Oceans After The Siberian Explosion, Names That Mean Fox, Laura Kelly Net Worth, Chemical Bank Mobile Deposit Funds Availability, Adalia Rose Dead, Hoyle Board Games, Walk Away From A Disrespectful Woman, Shiva Baby Sxsw, Eliza Bennett Husband,