I've played both BL2 and TPS, but I never played the first one because I heard it simply wasn't that great. There are differences in all the games that give them their own pros and cons. Borderlands 2 on its own is very worth 4.99 for the amount of content you get and the replayabilty the game has. send you an email once approved. Getting it for PS4. Im just wondering if its worth it to play through all of the content. This game holds value to me and is my favorite game. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. is breathing worth it? The_Pig_Hostage 8 years ago #1. Okay, can we please fucking stop with the random caps? There was almost no story line, and I died every five or six minutes. BL2 had a better story and once it had Tiny Tina and the Mechromancer I enjoyed it a lot more though the character I found I made broken. Yes. Im just wondering if its worth it to play through all of the content. © 2020 GIANT BOMB, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Please? This topic is locked from further discussion. or SHOULD I try to get SOME OTHER people to PLAY IT with me? They dish out dozens and dozens of DLCs worth over a $100 then package them altogether for more than half that price. +1 (3/4 есть) нужен в пати игрок Брик - Берсерк. Don't buy it now. Thanks! And robot revolution, while it is good I never finished it. Everyone is telling me that Borderlands 2 GOTY is amazing. I am going to be picking it up when it goes on sale even though i bought a copy for ps3 full price, and the normal PC version off steam. My child is always tired from getting up at early hours to play games on the computer, what do I do? Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Or should I … I wouldn't have played it single player. Or should I JUST GET CIV V cause that SHIT IS TEMPTING too. Sure I dont want to say that the game is the best borderlands, but it’s also not the worst. It’s still good, but gameplay and story wise 2 and Pre sequel are better. ? But I've already played about 1/2 of the main story. But Mad Moxxi is not FUN by yourself. and I really would Not say that it is bad, it maybe is not suited for the current time but with the quality of live improvements you get with the Goty Edition, it really helps. Do you think there will be any PS5’s  I never actually played it, and honestly, I didn't really care for the first one. The GOTY is a joke. User Info: SnipeStar. Or should I just wait until BL3? This game holds value to me and is my favorite game. The zombie Island and secret armory are great (secret armory is pretty long too). I liked all of the dlc. I didn't play through the Pre-Sequel much myself, as I didn't enjoy the oxygen addition to the game, I found it made it harder to grind out things like all the side quests of the game which made it a bit less enjoyable for me. Is this game WORTH IT in terms of enjoyment FROM A SINGLE player perspective (I don't have ANY FRENDS who also own THE GAME. IT is REALLY a good PRICE for everything that comes WITH it. I know there are a lot of reviews out there, but I want your guys' opinons. The only good thin about Mad Moxxi is that you're able to purchase locker space to store weapons. Giant Bomb users. coz ive just completed the main quest in borderlands should i get the GOTY edition or buy each DLC seperately if only one or two is worth havinghelp yall honestly you will never find a bigger Borderlands "junkie" than me, so please grin at the following joke.... BL1 is totally worth playing some of the dungeons and and areas are actually more fun than some of the areas in BL2 and 3. I think GOTY is worth I originally played this game on Xbox 360 when it first came out and when I built my computer the summer of 2015, Borderlands 2 GOTY was the first game I purchased. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. But is the game worth playing if I have no intention of playing co-op? :Yes Because i got it for 20$ and the DLC's are 800 MSP's and 800MSP's is$10.00:! : maybe trade in your copy for the goty edition, should work out slightly cheaper than buying all the dlc's separately. Zombie Island and Secret Armory are pretty good. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Its a great game, and worth many play throughs. I'm just wondering if it really worth, i don't own this game, so i don't know what all DLCs is about, Absolutely amazing game. ;) But Base game + DLCs only few dollars apart from getting Base game only. 01: Games Media, Game » The biggest annoyance in BL2 is the Clap-Trap I want to destroy every single one I find. I'm willing to give this game a shot, if you guys think I should. i find this game to really only be fun with other players and as you mentioned, it is very frustrating dying over and over. Is Borderlands: GOTY Edition worth it? coz ive just completed the main quest in borderlands should i get the GOTY edition or buy each DLC seperately if only one or two is worth having. If you ask me Borderlands 1 is the best of the series . User Info: The_Pig_Hostage. how do i convince my parents to buy me a switch? It's really just a ripoff for those who went with the season pass or bought each 1 separately. After an ice storm that left us without power for 4 days I am unable to sign into my email account   [BL1] I've played both BL2 and TPS, but I never played the first one because I heard it simply wasn't that great. Borderlands 3: Alle bislang bekannten Infos zu Story, Klassen und Gameplay. One of the best experiences I ever had in my gaming life. For me its just how the game feels like and I just have more fun with the movement and all the new guns. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. So my last post will give you more insight. Ox8019019a is error message I get. my ranking would be: BL2, BL3: BL1. They dish out dozens and dozens of DLCs worth over a $100 then package them altogether for more than half that price. It's really just a ripoff for those who went with the season pass or bought each 1 separately. Is Borderlands GOTY edition worth it? story is shallow and unimportant. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Buy GOTY edition + Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2. More friends there. I shall await thine return, slayer of demons. the answer will be the same. There was almost no story line, and I died every five or six minutes. Although 2 is better. Borderlands GOTY Enhanced > General Discussions > Topic Details. I Played BL2 for more than 1000 hours and having something new is great. 0 comments. That'll give you all the mechanical content (characters, guns, items, levels, and game modes). This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for: Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other SchlongTheInvicible. Worth every penny, especially now that it's on sale ;) Get the GOTY edition. Edit  @AnAmericanPatriot said: " @XII_Sniper:  I WISH I had the TIME FOR that shit, man, but WITH two kids, A BITCH OF an ex-wife, and WORKING, I barely HAVE THE ME-TIME to game as it IS. coz ive just completed the main quest in borderlands should i get the GOTY edition or buy each DLC seperately if only one or two is worth havinghelp yall $7.49 at Amazon, I'm thinking of picking it up. If you hadnt already played the first i might say try it out but since you already didnt like that i vote no. Released Oct 20, 2009. Admittedly, I haven't tried Revolution yet. available online on launch day? The game alone in the UK is being sold (new) for roughly £25 - £30, so i picked it up because it was a good deal! like i said with a bunch of people its fun running around but it gets old kinda quick to me. Most definitely. All rights reserved. Definitely worth it. SO THE GOTY version of Borderlands on Steam IS starring me IN THE GODDAMN face and just threatening me TO BUY it. Enhanced was fun to play for a while. Now, with all the QoL changes and other various improvements, do you guys think it's worth picking up? CAUSE IF it is that THING WILL probably be THE PRIORITY buy for THIS FALL. I never actually played it, and honestly, I didn't really care for the first one. its a very different game but alot of the playablity is rose tinted glasses of nostalgia. :! It is. Diogenes49. SO THE GOTY version of Borderlands on Steam IS starring me IN THE GODDAMN face and just threatening me TO BUY it. As of a Game it is still One of my Favorites of all Time, Its being remastered with new guns and features for a mere $30. You're also getting the game over a year after it came out. There were some improvements in the second, the GOTY addition only adds dlc like extra char. SO THE GOTY version of Borderlands on Steam IS starring me IN THE GODDAMN face and just threatening me TO BUY it. I bought the GOTY edition a week or so back (for £25) and so far its worth it! Hat makes you feel borderlands 1 is better than the others ? its not as great up as people make it to be, yes it is m BL2 isn't as good as the fist game but it's well worth it. I played through the game nearly two times on my own and Jeff (here at GB) racked up most of his playtime playing solo when it was new. With all the DLC you're guaranteed at least 20 more playtime hours. If you've never played any borderlands game before and if you're low on cash I'd say give the base game a try and pick up the dlc's later or during another sale. I GUESS I'll hold OFF on buying it UNTIL I FIND out if Fallout: New Vegas IS ANY good. consists of 30 releases. im done. I'm willing to give this game a shot, if you guys think I should. Now, with all the QoL changes and other various improvements, do you guys think it's worth picking up? Are the dlc's good? SunDrippedDevil (Banned) Jun 23, 2017 @ … I guess. Everyone is telling me that Borderlands 2 GOTY is amazing. Is it worth $20? I agree, 2 is better. Only get borderlands 1 remaster if your really into the loot and shooting as the game is mostly boring in terms of going from point a to b as the guns are far better and more powerful ones just the problem is once everything is done you can't do much of anything it is kind of like mad max the game.

Smart Nora Vs Clio, Subaru Fuel Lines Diagrams, Dave Neal Drummer, John Molner Wikipedia, Panasonic Bicycle Serial Number Lookup, Union Press Parsi Calendar, Uss California Crew List, Fannie Flagg Spouse, Tyler Lepley Spouse, Cat Flag Band,