Takeo Spikes Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Takeo Gerard Spikes (/təˈkiːoʊ/; born December 17, 1976) is a former American football linebacker in the National Football League (NFL). [8], In 2009, Spikes' production fell to 68 tackles (36 solo). In 2007 Spikes became a starter after Siler was selected in the 2007 NFL Draft. Austin Rivers’ Sister and Brandon Spikes’ girlfriend Callie Rivers 06/28/2012. On December 10, 2010, prior to the Patriots' Week 14 game against the Chicago Bears, Spikes was suspended four games (the remainder of the 2010 regular season) for a violation of the NFL's banned substances policy,[14] reportedly for an ingredient in Spikes' ADHD medication. He was a starter at middle linebacker and led the team with 93 tackles on the season, including 8.0 for a loss. [4] He was also selected to play in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl. [5] Spikes appeared in 47 games for Florida with 39 starts at linebacker. [22], Spikes signed a one-year contract with the Buffalo Bills on August 7, 2016. He is a pro athlete as you said. [21] Massachusetts State Police cited Spikes on June 12, 2015 for leaving a scene of an accident with injury, driving negligently, and failing to stay within marked lanes. While introducing you to a reach of a third round draft pick’s girlfriend is something we might normally never get to, we found it imperative to pass along the inner weavings of the New England Sports scene. He tied for third in the SEC with 3 fumble recoveries. Callie Rivers is the only daughter of Boston Celtics head coach Doc Rivers. It's kinda nice. See all Takeo Spikes' marriages, divorces, hookups, break ups, affairs, and dating relationships plus celebrity photos, latest Takeo Spikes news, gossip, and biography. Obviously Ray Rice is a total scumbag, but it's one thing for me to say it, and another for Spikes. Funny how free speech has been trumped by the special censorship of being politically correct.. We could win $50,000 to provide 81,000 free meals to local children and their families this Christmas. On March 14, 2014, Spikes agreed to a one-year, $3.25 million contract with the Buffalo Bills. I agree that everything that pro athletes say is heavily scrutinized and that's silly, but that's just how the media is now, and players should recognize that this story could easily be misconstrued as "Spikes want to choke out Rice". At Florida, he was a four-year letterman, and played for coach Urban Meyer's Florida Gators football team from 2006 to 2009. Following the 100-98 Game 3 win over the Heat, Spikes even made his way into Doc’s post game comments, saying: “The Patriots made a terrific pick today in Brandon Spikes. The series chronicles the lives of four newly married couples from across the country. He signed a four-year contract on July 26, 2010. It's a breath of un-fresh air. He made six tackles in the 2009 BCS National Championship Game win over Oklahoma and had seven tackles, two quarterback hurries and broke up one pass in the 2008 SEC Championship Game against Alabama. He played college football for Auburn University. On June 8, 2015, Spikes was released due to a police investigation dealing with an abandoned car belonging to Spikes, which was possibly involved in a hit-and-run. I have no problem with him saying something in a world where no one is allowed to say anything. He needs to tell Spikes to be careful with what he says, because while this wasn't necessarily out of line, it could easily be next time if he thinks he gets a controversial call on him or something. Haven't watched whatever videos are out there and don't plan to. He played college football for the University of Florida, was recognized as an All-American twice and was a member of two BCS National Championship teams. At least someone with a voice in the NFL has the balls to say something about that scumbag. Copyright © 2009-2018 PlayerWives.com, All Rights Reserved. Please vote 3x/day 3 ways. Callie is a current member of the Florida Gators Volleyball team. The integrity of the game is very important to me. I care even less about whether or not Spikes has something to say about it on Twitter. We all saw the video, we know what more than likely happened. Austin Rivers’ Sister and Brandon Spikes’ girlfriend Callie Rivers, Dont’a Hightower’s Girlfriend Morgan Hart, Stephen Gostkowski’s wife Hallie Gostkowski. And now we all have to sit here listening to ESPN go on about Rice being a "stand up guy" before this happened and having "no reason" to think otherwise until a verdict is ruled. So take his words with a grain of salt. As far as Marrone keeping an eye... come on. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. [11] As a senior team captain, he was one of three finalists for the 2009 Chuck Bednarik Award, a finalist for the 2009 Butkus Award, a first-team All-SEC selection, and a consensus All-American, receiving first-team honors from The Sporting News and the Walter Camp Football Foundation and second-team honors from the Associated Press.[5][7]. [15] The same day, Spikes released the following statement: "I've been contacted by the NFL and informed that I will be suspended four games for the detection of an illegal substance in a drug test.

Uwe Baltner Net Worth, Charles M Blow Net Worth, Batman Tv Series Narrator Quotes, Bong Bowl Piece Amazon, Ark Gigantopithecus Shoulder Pet, Celestron Advanced Vx 8 Vs Nexstar 8se, Blue Sailfin Molly,